Just one photo for the memory.

I am not interested in filming or photographs, I cannot imagine anything less erotic than my 'Mr Plod' in action. Respect to those who do like doing this.

What I do like is one photo of the girl as a momento to say 'I was there, fucks me I was actually there.' Trouble is getting up the nerves to ask. So far two yesses from wgs who do NOT offer this service and one no.

So if the guy politely asks for a momento photo are you likely to oblige or not. Face covered of course. Oh and the two photos I have, are locked away and remain treasured possessions given the trust in which they were given.

Never done filming but do have several POV pics from a threesome with the ladies giving me OWO.

Always something to look back at fondly on a long train journey :D

The problem is that once you have gone out of the door I have no idea if that photo will be put in a locked box, which will then detonate on your death. Someone who is going to mess around is hardly going to say so.

Four years ago after a couple of incidents in which I received texts telling me photos taken had been shared, another who'd promised private use only asked if he could use them in an AW gallery scam, and a regular who showed photos of me to other ladies ('you know you can trust me'), plus the fact I dislike being photographed, I decided on a blanket no photos policy.

Yes it sounds like a nice idea, but I'd rather not.

The problem is that once you have gone out of the door I have no idea if that photo will be put in a locked box, which will then detonate on your death. Someone who is going to mess around is hardly going to say so.

Four years ago after a couple of incidents in which I received texts telling me photos taken had been shared, another who'd promised private use only asked if he could use them in an AW gallery scam, and a regular who showed photos of me to other ladies ('you know you can trust me'), plus the fact I dislike being photographed, I decided on a blanket no photos policy.

Yes it sounds like a nice idea, but I'd rather not.
Totally fair enough, which is why I am so reluctant to ask. :hi:

I must admit I do tend to ask but would never share unless allowed to. It is a great reminder of what has happened, but I entirely understand girls who would not feel comfortable with it.
I have a particularly nice one with a fox tail butt plug.....

I have asked in the past but more often than not my request is politely turned down which I understand

Not something I would contemplate as the least amount of evidence I collect the more chance there is of me keeping my man bits intact & not in a jar on the mantelpiece :(
Good point. The couple of photos I have are behind a pin number in a hidden file. Helps to have a technology challenged OH.

Ive done a couple of little vids (jiggling boobs in one and jiggling boobs in latex the other)on my iphone for certain guys and one I took a whole series of pics and a couple of vids of him worshipping my feet etc to send to him. Its not something I orinarily agree too though

Last edited:
B

british-bombshell

I must admit I do tend to ask but would never share unless allowed to. It is a great reminder of what has happened, but I entirely understand girls who would not feel comfortable with it.
I have a particularly nice one with a fox tail butt plug.....
Is the fox tail one woofie35 lol? Xx

I have taken photos of only a few girls and they have never been shared unless I have asked them first. I am a bit of a photography and photoshop hobbyist and have one particular photo of a naughty lady in large frame format on my wall at home. :rose:

I can understand the reluctance of girls allowing photos though. Some people involved in punting are untrustworthy as recent history demonstrates.

I think a certain level of trust needs to be built before asking for photos.

I have taken photos of only a few girls and they have never been shared unless I have asked them first. I am a bit of a photography and photoshop hobbyist and have one particular photo of a naughty lady in large frame format on my wall at home. :rose:

I can understand the reluctance of girls allowing photos though. Some people involved in punting are untrustworthy as recent history demonstrates.

Absolutely. Unless it is mentioned in the profile I would completely understand any girl saying 'no'. I would never want any pictures or video I had taken to be shared because once they are out there you can never get them back but I wouldn't expect any SP to simply take my word for it - especially on a first booking.

There are some very good posts bring made, which shows a variety of thoughts which is heartening.

If it was with a trusted regular, at what point would it just be one or two photos and at what point could it become excessive? Just one or two can become a few more, just another, then it's everyone. What if you see that person for many years? Quite a library could be built up.

There are some very good posts bring made, which shows a variety of thoughts which is heartening.

If it was with a trusted regular, at what point would it just be one or two photos and at what point could it become excessive? Just one or two can become a few more, just another, then it's everyone. What if you see that person for many years? Quite a library could be built up.
It could be a slippery slope, I agree. I love photography anyway and have done quite a few paid jobs already. I do really like the idea of some pictures from a booking to remind me of the experience. In an ideal world it would be possible to show both mine and the girl's face in those pictures too but the possibility of them somehow getting into the wrong hands usually makes me think that isn't worth the risk.

The only time I have actually taken pictures there was a 'no face' rule which I was more than happy to comply with. The girl in question was absolutely brilliant and I ended up with some great pictures (not really explicit but very erotic and I love looking back at them). I let her look through the pictures on my camera and she asked for a couple to be deleted because part of her face was visible in one and a tattoo in the other but apart from that we managed to take some great shots that she was really pleased with. It is entirely possible to hide a face but in a sexy way. I had to pay an extra £20 for the privilege but felt that was reasonable and I would always be happy for the girl to have copies too if she wanted to use them. It's something I love doing and am hoping to more of in the future if the right opportunity comes along (the plan is to go self employed in the next 4 or 5 years anyway and do everything from weddings, pets, advertising, portraits, glamour and anything else that pays!)

Essential - and wouldn't wish it any other way.

Perhaps the best approach would be to have the WG's camera/ smartphone do the honours. (I'm sure many already do this). She can then forward on any that she feels are worth sharing to that particular client.
I did have one situation in which the girl was very impressed by my sheepskin coat and enthusiastically adopted it after we were done. My offers to capture the moment were brushed aside as she ran into the bathroom, snapping away on her iPhone. She looked amazing - killa body under my coat but sensed that asking her for copies wasn't on the menu. That sheepskin is now cyrogenically preserved for posterity.

Last edited:
Essential - and wouldn't wish it any other way.

Perhaps the best approach would be to have the WG's camera/ smartphone do the honours. (I'm sure many already do this). She can then forward on any that she feels are worth sharing to that particular client.
I did have one situation in which the girl was very impressed by my sheepskin coat and enthusiastically adopted it after we were done. My offers to capture the moment were brushed aside as she ran into the bathroom, snapping away on hers. She looked amazing - killa body under my coat but sensed that asking her for copies wasn't on the menu. That sheepskin is now cyrogenically preserved for posterity.
Did you see if you could salvage any DNA for when cloning becomes a realistic possibility? :D