Jihadi John

It seems that "they" have 'got' the murdering B*****d !
If this is the sort of result they can get from "The Snooper's Charter", then maybe I don't mind so much about GCHQ, et al, knowing that I look at "Big Bouncy Boobs dot Com" after all.

Hells to good for this cunt, glad he's gone but id rather they had caught him 1st.
Isis are saying he's not dead but I guess they would

Hells to good for this cunt, glad he's gone but id rather they had caught him 1st.
Isis are saying he's not dead but I guess they would
They are lying B******s anyway. As well as being bigoted, medieval minded, and just plain thugs, doing things in the name of a religion that would disown them for what they do.
However can they try to justify their actions in the name of a religion that forbids murder, for example ?

Let's hope the he is Dead and a job well done, pity it was not sooner but better late than never ... ⚰ Now let's get the rest
Ground troops? I don't see any other way but after recent disasters not sure that's the way forward

Shame though that he was blown into the ether, would have been nice for some of the remaining scraps to go on public display somewhere as a warning, sorry if thats a bit gory but then so is hacking off someones head

They are lying B******s anyway. As well as being bigoted, medieval minded, and just plain thugs, doing things in the name of a religion that would disown them for what they do.
However can they try to justify their actions in the name of a religion that forbids murder, for example ?
Because unfortunatley half of what they are doing is also in the same book. Thats how they hook young minds, if it wasnt then they wouldnt be able too. Bit like the bible, lots of nasty gory stuff in there too

It seems that "they" have 'got' the murdering B*****d !
If this is the sort of result they can get from "The Snooper's Charter", then maybe I don't mind so much about GCHQ, et al, knowing that I look at "Big Bouncy Boobs dot Com" after all.
If true its good news.

Shame though that he was blown into the ether, would have been nice for some of the remaining scraps to go on public display somewhere as a warning, sorry if thats a bit gory but then so is hacking off someones head
Totally with your thinking on this, Chloe.
If they are so medieval, why not his rotting head on a pike outside the Tower of London ? There are obviously some disadvantages to modern methods !

Last edited:
Its just a drop in the ocean unfortunately. There are hundreds more ready to take his place and the ideology behind lunatic groups like ISIS, al qaeda etc just wont stop until the last muslim convert is dead.

This is fast becoming a global problem unlike we've ever known.

**sorry, bit dark i know!**

The media make way too much fuss when a high ranking official of any extremist group is brought to account - we shouldn't be giving them air time

It should be a simple media broadcast
Along the lines of

"US officials have confirmed XXXXX has been killed in a military attack.
XXXXX's successor will be target in the same fashion"

End of

Lets hope this proves to be true although I would have loved for him to be caught. Instant death in a drone strike is far too quick and easy for someone who has done what he has. I'm not a believer in the death penalty per se but would happily make an exception for utterly evil people like him.

It all started with "The Crusades" I believe. Shame they were not more successful in eradicating such "fundamentalists", IMO.
I have nothing at all against the more moderate believers in the Islamic Faith, BTW, just in case anyone thinks that I am a bigot too.

Because unfortunatley half of what they are doing is also in the same book. Thats how they hook young minds, if it wasnt then they wouldnt be able too. Bit like the bible, lots of nasty gory stuff in there too

Wow... have you read the Koran and the Bible? How long did that take you?

As for that murdering bastard Jihadi John... it's not confirmed he was killed. Afaik the news said it was highly likely he died in the air strike.

As for that murdering bastard Jihadi John... it's not confirmed he was killed. Afaik the news said it was highly likely he died in the air strike.
Nope ! Maybe most of The Holy Bible, but next to none of The Koran as I have been told that it "loses a lot" in it's translation from Arabic into English.
Personally, I hope his death is confirmed, although I agree with others opinions on this thread that such a quick death was not 'bad enough' for him.
My simple mind simply cannot accept the concept of "Holy War". A contradiction in terms, IMO, as the two are totally incompatible with each other ?

Last edited:
It all started with "The Crusades" I believe. Shame they were not more successful in eradicating such "fundamentalists", IMO.
I have nothing at all against the more moderate believers in the Islamic Faith, BTW, just in case anyone thinks that I am a bigot too.
I think it all started before the crusades which is why the crusades started in the first place, Im not a historian though, could be wrong

Ive not read either in its entirety but I have read parts of both. Like the bible, the Koran has large chunks proclaiming peace and plenty that is proclaiming death to non believers, apostates and whoever else was out of their good books at the time blah blah blah

If a person is a bible basher I thought it started when God decided people wouldn't all speak the same language, of course that never happened in reality as all religion is a shaggy dog story, in this country many christians have now woken up and smelt the roses realising its a control tool. Thing is many muslims who believe are where we were years ago and still believe in great numbers hence the traffic jams around mosques in my area while they are in their bowing and scraping to a figment of their imagination.

Jeremy Corbyn thinks he shouldn`t have been killed, but should have been captured and put on trial - no doubt so that humanitarians could make sure that his "human rights" were not infringed in a ny way

Jeremy Corbyn thinks he shouldn`t have been killed, but should have been captured and put on trial - no doubt so that humanitarians could make sure that his "human rights" were not infringed in a ny way
What a load of bollocks. Nothing to do with humanitarianism. If the murdering bastard has indeed been killed, he has become a fucking martyr to his cronies; something the wackos aspire to. The worst that could happen to them is rot in prison - that would be justice.