Invitation to your regular WG

Hi Guys
Since this site is for punters and WGs
Have you invited any girls you see to come and join in the fun.
I have, and asked them to mention that I had invited them here .
Will wait and see if any of them actually do join .

Not a regular but a girl who I think will add a lot to this site.....she's had a look but haven't seen her register yet.

My choice joined before I even contacted her. To be honest, I don't know any well enough that they wouldn't think 'Who the fuck is this twat'. Circumstances have made establishing regulars difficult. In this matter I must leave it to my esteemed peers. :hi:

J

johnnyboy61

Yes. One was already posting and from three I suggested look at the site two have signed up, although they have yet to be particularly active.

For a punter to have a regular she must be giving him what he's looking for ..
So it stands to reason that we will or should get the cream joining and participating on here first :coolgirl:
I.e naughty&nice eva

I have mentioned UKE to my regular but as she is Hungarian, with excellent spoken English, she is afraid that her written English might let her down. I'll keep on mentioning UKE to her but I do fear that UKE may become populated with mostly British born and bred, which would be a shame as the viewpoints of the EE girls would be very interesting IMO.

I have mentioned UKE to my regular but as she is Hungarian, with excellent spoken English, she is afraid that her written English might let her down. I'll keep on mentioning UKE to her but I do fear that UKE may become populated with mostly British born and bred, which would be a shame as the viewpoints of the EE girls would be very interesting IMO.
To be honest I mentioned it once and it was fully acknowledged , I'm not repeatedly asking

Think admin is pretty clued in as to which are members of UKP, could he not message them on there directing them this way?

I would think this site would appeal to Raquel and Emily from Birmingham.
Hannah Banks likes twitter and has her own website so I'm sure she'd be up for it.

It makes total business sense for the girls ..
To be able to talk to and get the opinions of potential future customers and advertise for free it's a win win win for them

I think just mention it once and don't push it ...
This will take time but I think it will snowball once it gets going ..
And yes of course it would be great if all nationalitys joined ..
Even the Romanians. ..maybe we can educate them that what 90% of them do is BAD BUISSNESS practice and leads to customers NOT returning.

I think just mention it once and don't push it ...
This will take time but I think it will snowball once it gets going ..
And yes of course it would be great if all nationalitys joined ..
Even the Romanians. ..maybe we can educate them that what 90% of them do is BAD BUISSNESS practice and leads to customers NOT returning.
That's the reason why they tour the country.

Went on a booking this afternoon ..lovely gordie babe.
And mentioned this new site to the her
She was a bit sceptical as she had been lurking on ukp and terrified at some of the remarks. ..
I told her even on ukp Good service providers had nothing to fear but this site was specifically for punters and very girl friendly. .
Hope she joins ...she was a good laugh as well as other things ;)

I've mentioned it to every girl I've seen since the site started. ..Most are interested but a little apprehensive which is understandable. ..
Come on girls we don't bite .. here