I'd tap that- Crush.

Snowpiercer, Netflix.

You're welcome! (even if there aren't shots like the above)
Noted.

I didn’t actually know it was on Netflix so I’ll definitely be adding that to my list. I’ve been wanting to watch it since I watched Parasite earlier on in the year.

Edit: Sorry. Thought you were referring to the movie of the same name and not the Netflix own series. But fuck it, I’ll still give the series one a watch as well. 😂

Last edited:
Noted.

I didn’t actually know it was on Netflix so I’ll definitely be adding that to my list. I’ve been wanting to watch it since I watched Parasite earlier on in the year.

Edit: Sorry. Thought you were referring to the movie of the same name and not the Netflix own series. But fuck it, I’ll still give the series one a watch as well. 😂
Aye - the series. Not seen the film.

You young bleeder :mad:

I was a student when that was on. I recall Callisto :crazy:

View attachment 24501
Would it be sad if i said the wife bought me a callisto and xena doll many years ago.:blush:
I think i may have watched the series a few too many times for her to pick up on it.

The even sadder part is the first thing i did was looked up their skirts.:unknown:

The even sadder sadder part is i was in my late 20's:lol:

Would it be sad if i said the wife bought me a callisto and xena doll many years ago.:blush:
I think i may have watched the series a few too many times for her to pick up on it.

The even sadder part is the first thing i did was looked up their skirts.:unknown:

If i remember it correctly straight after Xena it was Charmed. So you had Lucy Lawless and then Alyssa Milano

There's a sadder sadder sadder sadder and slightly disturbing conclusion to this story, isn't there :D

The American champion Florence Griffith Joyner or Flo-Jo. She set the world 100 and 200 meters records in 1988 and they still stand till today.
Unbelievable speed, pure muscles and of course she is gorgeous.
Sorry @Blueberry102 can't go along with Flo-Jo ...after all she used massive amounts of human growth hormone / testosterone and steroids. .. it was those which were the cornerstone that made her the "gorgeous " female you like....

so no like from me

Sorry @Blueberry102 can't go along with Flo-Jo ...after all she used massive amounts of human growth hormone / testosterone and steroids. .. it was those which were the cornerstone that made her the "gorgeous " female you like....

so no like from me
There are eight women's world records standing from the 1980s 100, 200, 400 and 800 metres, shot putt, discus, high jump and long jump. It's just a coincidence that random testing came in in 1989? The year Flo-Jo retired.

Didn't they scratch some of the old records because they were clearly drug-enhanced ?
There are campaigns to scratch pre 1989 records for women. World records are the lifeblood of athletics and while the women's 100 metres record has not been broken for 32 years (and there is no prospect of it happening) the men's 100 metres record has been broken on average every two years. No hope of new records in women's sprinting has been especially damaging to women getting equality in the sport.

In a variation of the “So what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?” question that Mrs Merton (Caroline Aherne) asked Debbie McGee, these photos of professional surfer Anastasia Ashley might well prompt the question "So what first attracted you to surfing Mike?".:D
images.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Screen-Shot-2018-08-06-at-10.27.01-AM.png
In this country a wetsuit is a more common than a skimpy bikini, but that can be pretty hot too on a woman with the right figure.:thumbsup:

thats true - ther is a lot of competition

I posted this on the over 50s thread and the pic has been deleted (so thats my excuse -as if any of you mind ) - Vanessa Collingridge

View attachment 25125
No sexual connotations to that shot at all, I'm sure she's a very proper respectable lady!:sarcastic:

I'm now unable to get the idea of a Susannah/Vanessa blonde/redhead duo deploying their research skills on a thorough exploration of my sexual respon:wacko::wacko:!

thats true - ther is a lot of competition

I posted this on the over 50s thread and the pic has been deleted (so thats my excuse -as if any of you mind ) - Vanessa Collingridge

View attachment 25125
I've got to be honest, I'd never heard of her before so I googled her when I saw this. She's definitely got a very sexy look especially in this photo.

Apparently she's 52 too. Bloody hell, she looks good for 52

Rachel Nichols, star of the much more interesting Continuum sci-fi series (see above). The skin tight outfit allows her character to become invisible, which is based news when she's such a stunner.:)
View attachment 25409
View attachment 25410
View attachment 25411
I followed all the episodes when they were first broadcast, but so far I've only been able to find bootleg copies of episodes which are almost unwatchable.:(
Have a feeling I watched this on Netflix a couple of years ago.