How many times will you visit the same girl

Does the thrill diminish over time, as you gradually become more familiar the lady?

Perhaps, the girl also becomes less willing to make that extra amount of effort, as she thinks you are just becoming another regular.

Maybe, the ladies will tell me I've got the wrong end of the stick. Perhaps, they give a better service to their regular clients.

What do you punters think? I know there are plenty of one shot only guys out there.

The most I have visited the same girl is 5 times. But I have seen plenty only once or twice.
I guess Manchester has a fine selection of lovely ladies to visit, so in the NW we are rarely stuck for choice.

Does the thrill diminish over time, as you gradually become more familiar the lady?

Perhaps, the girl also becomes less willing to make that extra amount of effort, as she thinks you are just becoming another regular.

Maybe, the ladies will tell me I've got the wrong end of the stick. Perhaps, they give a better service to their regular clients.

What do you punters think? I know there are plenty of one shot only guys out there.

The most I have visited the same girl is 5 times. But I have seen plenty only once or twice.
I guess Manchester has a fine selection of lovely ladies to visit, so in the NW we are rarely stuck for choice.
I think the answer is in the question. If the 1st time was not good, you would not keep returning. For me I will return again and again as it seems to get better and better with my favourite and regular :thumbsup:

If I meet a good regular I have punted with some a lot and the punts have got better as they have got to know what I like, however sooner or later I always get bored and go elsewhere. After not always doing so in the past if I meet a good WG I punt with them as much as I can knowing they could disappear anytime.

I've seen one girl well over 20 times in just over a year. Unfortunately things have gone a bit weird with her at the minute but I always leave feeling completely satisfied. The thrill never wanes, I am often surprised that she exceeds expectations so regularly. Hope we can sort out our differences soon as she is a gem.

I've seen one girl well over 20 times in just over a year. Unfortunately things have gone a bit weird with her at the minute but I always leave feeling completely satisfied. The thrill never wanes, I am often surprised that she exceeds expectations so regularly. Hope we can sort out our differences soon as she is a gem.
I saw the wonderful Heidi from Blair Street Sauna in Edinburgh a total of 45 times ...not that I was keeping count you understand!
Mind you it was pretty good going seeing that I lived 110 miles away from Edinburgh!

Not having the funds to punt as often as I'd like I've not returned to any so far, though I'd definitely return to the majority I've seen as had great times.

When I started I was a single visit punter. Then I had a couple of great punts that had me re-visiting within a week, but then I moved on because I wanted the variety. More recently there are a handful that I have seen 2-3 times but only 2 that I would need more than one hand to count the number of visits.

I saw one regular maybe 50 times, but that's including us having a regular "sugar daddy/sugar baby" type arrangement involving us spending most weekends together. Never got remotely bored with her.

My other main regs I've seen around 10 times each, again no sign of boredom - if anything every time I see another girl - even if she's good - if she doesn't match up to my regs I find myself thinking why bother with new girls, better the devil you know. :unknown:

Did that for 14 years in the once glorious sauna scene of Edinburgh...worth every penny and every minute.!!
Nothing has ever come close to it.
Yes if its worth it, its worth it. I spent an amazing intensive year punting at LMP parties, at least 6 parties a week often more and that was brilliant.

i have seen one lady in newcastle about 40 times in the past two years and she is just as good as ever,its very hard to imagine ever getting bored with her,she ticks all the boxes and is the nicest person you could ever wish to meet. [in or out of the industry].

i seen my regular more than 100 times at usually an hour or more each time, not including social and special things which would be a lot. before this the max was 4times. It just clicked, me getting the service i dream with a babe i fancy, no need to venture away and risk bad punts- i get what i want and leave very happy. Service always good.

I am trying to let this evolve. I see most wgs once and then just let the afterglow decide for me. So far I have seen one girl twice and yes I already have my 2016 return visits planned. There are couple others that may evolve the same way but I will always want to have time allotted to new wgs I haven't seen before. Part of the fun.

Although I really enjoy meeting new girls, there have been a number of ladies who I have visited multiple times because they were SO good. Sadly they've mostly retired or moved out of the area (the famous E.L.K.S. for example).

The girl I've seen the most is probably Illie (she's on this forum) and I am long overdue a revisit.

i seen my regular more than 100 times at usually an hour or more each time, not including social and special things which would be a lot. before this the max was 4times. It just clicked, me getting the service i dream with a babe i fancy, no need to venture away and risk bad punts- i get what i want and leave very happy. Service always good.
Perhaps you should tell us about this regular of yours Denyason!!!!

NONE ! She always visits me :yahoo:.
However, she's been coming ( pun intended :D ) here for almost three years now and always manages to "mix it up" enough for me never to get bored with her ! :angelgirl:

Relatively easy for me to "have her" here, as I'm a retired widower living alone apart from my dog, who she gets on well with and he seems to "think the world of her too" ! What finer recommendation could a chap need ?

omg she's young enough to be your grand daughter lol. in saying that i wouldn't know what my taste in ladies would be until i am that age so...
You're right of course. :(
I never cease to be amazed and grateful that we have "clicked" the way we have when there is such an age difference :D

The most I've visited a girl is about 10 times . She was amazing that was over 3 years ago :kissgirl:
She then disappeared. ..
The hunt is still on for that special Fuck buddie
The rest are mostly 1 visits
A few 2 or 3
But I think maybe just maybe things are about to change :cool:
So girls I am open to be impressed :)

The most I've visited a girl is about 10 times . She was amazing that was over 3 years ago :kissgirl:
She then disappeared. ..
The hunt is still on for that special Fuck buddie
The rest are mostly 1 visits
A few 2 or 3
But I think maybe just maybe things are about to change :cool:
So girls I am open to be impressed :)
I have found it to be "worth the wait for the special one" :angelgirl::D

There's three people who I can just see myself going back to again and again until I'm no longer able to. There's others I would see again but less frequently; life is full of difficult choices. :D

I very rarely went back to the older MILF's I saw in the past.
Maybe just goes to prove that I'm a D.O.M. ( Dirty Old Man ) who likes sticking "Little Yorkie" into attractive young , good looking and well built "twenty-somethings" :crazy:

When I started (20 years ago} I was a single visitor, liked the variety;) Sometimes I had a couple of great punts that had me re-visiting, but then I moved on because I wanted the variety attending parties, gangbangs ,anything on my 'bucket list' etc. More recently there are a handful that I have seen 2-3 times but I am always on the lookout for that elusive one that I might start seeing regularly. :rose:

I have a preference for regulars and see a new girl every so often. If she is good then she might become a regular. I don't keep a count but certainly seen the same girl 20 times or more. There is an element of knowing I will get value for money. I don't like to waste money on poor sessions.

Generally there's one girl that I'd happily see every time as she provides a great service, problem is she's difficult to book as very popular and has started working in a different area which puts her out of range.

I like the idea of a new experience every time, but have been disappointed so often, that I'd take the safe bet every time if she was easier to see.

There have been a few girls I have seen a lot Emma from Butterfly touch was the first I saw regularly. I finally realised that it was not sustainable I was visiting her for longer and longer... With her and another girl. To be fair when her prices went up I was kept at the old rate.
My present long term WG is a work in progress for me. I was her first client and we just seem to get on really well together. We tend to experiment with services she might want to offer to see if she likes it...
So win win for both of us.

When I first started I'd only see girls once but once I had visited savannah I went back another 3 times and then she retired!

Since then I've seen @Brunettebarbiebrooke 4 times too and all being well am hoping to squeeze a duo in next month with her, which will take her to the top of my most seen league. Shame her team are at the bottom:P.

That said, I still like to see new girls too and there's girls like @Tori.Taylor whom I would have seen more than once if our schedules had aligned - roll on Thursday!

Depends. I only visit girls once generally, but there are a few I've returned to, one 7 times and another 6 times. Our meets are more relaxed now, they know what I do and don't like and vice versa. The reason I go back is they're really confident about trying new things, exploring and so on, which makes each meet different and they go out of their way to make sure I float back to my car.

tcm

Although I have my regulars at home, as I work around the country I get to meet some girls only once. I have plenty on my hotlist.
There are certainly girls if closer I would see regularly.

Plenty of single visits and an occasional return visit. To get up to 5/6 visits, there needs to be a certain level of friendship, variety in each punt and a small amount of experimentation.
I usually suggest something for each visit.
Only a few wg's have managed to keep me intrigued that long.
There is so much choice in the NW.

Last edited: