Gaming

Just gone past the Theatre.
I got to day 2 last night then called it a night. I’m really annoyed with myself for not attempting the coke can lock. I spent about half an hour searching for the remaining numbers and then decided to continue on in the hopes of returning, however couldn’t jump back up! Tried to go back a check point but it just took me further into that room where the bloaters were!

I'm about 15hrs in and i think i'm about half way into the story. Have been taking my time with the game trying to collect as many journals etc.

Was looking into getting a Mass Effect game (after number 2).I remember playing 2 and enjoyed it although not the smoothest of experiences but one of the best games i played during the PS3 360 generation.I looked into 3,remember/reread the 'shitstorm' about the ending but i'm not deeply invested in the characters and world so no tantrum from me but since it was older thought i'd try the 'latest' Andromeda.Read reviews,the changes,troubles during development so backed off and decided to get 3 but it's PS3 only:dash: Forget it,memorable series (although just played one:D)
Just read there might be a remastered trilogy out this year:unknown:i won't be killing myself to get it tho,wait for a suitable price drop

Was looking into getting a Mass Effect game (after number 2).I remember playing 2 and enjoyed it although not the smoothest of experiences but one of the best games i played during the PS3 360 generation.I looked into 3,remember/reread the 'shitstorm' about the ending but i'm not deeply invested in the characters and world so no tantrum from me but since it was older thought i'd try the 'latest' Andromeda.Read reviews,the changes,troubles during development so backed off and decided to get 3 but it's PS3 only:dash: Forget it,memorable series (although just played one:D)
Just read there might be a remastered trilogy out this year:unknown:i won't be killing myself to get it tho,wait for a suitable price drop
Mass effect 2 is one of my favourite games of the previous generation. I thought the furore over the ending of ME3 was stupid. ME3 is worth a play as the game itself is great. If there is a remaster i hope it comes out on the switch.

Ghost of tsushima looks promising. My most wanted game for this year would be breath of the wild 2. That's if it's being released this year but it must be the big switch game for christmas.

Nintendo have been worryingly quite in terms of upcoming exclusives.

I got to day 2 last night then called it a night. I’m really annoyed with myself for not attempting the coke can lock. I spent about half an hour searching for the remaining numbers and then decided to continue on in the hopes of returning, however couldn’t jump back up! Tried to go back a check point but it just took me further into that room where the bloaters were!
Fuck that i switched straight to the youtube app and got the code

There wasn't much in that room anyway

Control.
First impressions,really like it.Like the main character already and there's a spooky and weird atmosphere to it which feels good and different (when i say spooky and weird,i don't mean fucked up spooky and weird,just mild).Slow steady start.Personally a good thing,makes me get used to things and take in the feel of the game.This pace might be throughout the game but i'd be happy with that.
Looks lovely,great cut scenes,they have nailed the atmosphere.Good movement but the camera moves too quickly for my liking.Looks like plenty of room for combat and character development/enhancement (not sure).Considering the atmosphere i was a little disappointed they used a gun,would have been brave to rely solely on supernatural powers or something(but developers,publishers got to eat etc).A lot of collectables:unknown:.No manual save (well i can't find it)

Oh there's a mystery i need to unravel:cool: (better start reading the collectables:scare:)

Weird and wonderful,good looking with decent gameplay so far.Early days yet and these are just my opinions

I'm sure it's £15.99 on PS store till the 7/7/20 but it's about £23 base.com

Completed last of us 2 yesterday. Extremely difficult to discuse without spoilers. What i will say is it's the game of the generation (probably not my favourite though). The last 4-5 hours were incredibly tense and i can't remember playing a game where i wanted to put the controller down and walk away because i disagreed with a characters actions.

I'm sure i suffer from some type of colour blindness.Sometimes i find it hard to differentiate friend from foe if their colour is similar/certain colours and especially if they have bad AI,just standing there like knobs.Or is it a common problem:unknown:

I'm sure i suffer from some type of colour blindness.Sometimes i find it hard to differentiate friend from foe if their colour is similar/certain colours and especially if they have bad AI,just standing there like knobs.Or is it a common problem:unknown:
Common for me:lol:

The battlefield games had choices of color blind colours to pick for tags in game, but for nothing else though

Treating myself to a couple of new games later on re my PS4, however many free games available re laptop.
I'm a huge fan of ultra dark side zombie apocalypse/ human killer on the loose you have to survive vibes where pure mayhem kicks off as you fight against these characters using an array of weaponary(pick ax and baseball bats works best for me)to whatever goal/target has been set for you to make it out alive in one piece without being torn apart limb from limb.
Gaming is such a relaxing yet adrenaline activated hobby.

Pretty early in, I’ve replayed last of us (one) and played ‘left behind’. I enjoyed both.

I’m about two hours into LOU2, and loving the story connections with the first two.
You'll enjoy it It's amazing

Might just play fifa for a couple weeks now as every other game feels empty to me after last of us 2

Getting ghost of samurai next weel but will just install it till i want to get into a big game again

So I’m a little bit into Last of us 2

I certainly don’t want any spoilers, nor will I put any.

I’ve just played the first one and the add on story. So perhaps I have a different perspective, but so far it’s only ‘ok’. I’ve read it’s 30 hours plus, well I spent 30 minutes going backwards and forwards connecting generators up, silly busy work. I’m hoping the game doesn’t feel as ‘padded out’ as the first 5 hours.

So I’m a little bit into Last of us 2

I certainly don’t want any spoilers, nor will I put any.

I’ve just played the first one and the add on story. So perhaps I have a different perspective, but so far it’s only ‘ok’. I’ve read it’s 30 hours plus, well I spent 30 minutes going backwards and forwards connecting generators up, silly busy work. I’m hoping the game doesn’t feel as ‘padded out’ as the first 5 hours.
I think it's more like 20 hours, but probably depends on the difficulty settings and how thorough you are exploring, I have it on light as I just want to play it for the story. Although, it's ok I'm not loving it.

Superhot is excellent very unique don't have vr so can't comment on that. If you see it in a sale it's worth picking up.
Thanks.I was still 50/50 about it but i'll bump it further up my must play list.I don't have VR too.It was its uniqueness i was kinda obsessing about and i liked it was an independent gaming success

It grew on me, it took me like 14 or 15 hours to start liking it. Can't really say too much without spoiling it.

Naughty Dog pushes the boundaries with story telling in games though, they just improve with every game.
Thanks for no spoilers.

I think I’m about 8 hours in, the combat is much better than the previous games, the story, whilst not ‘bad’ is certainly not as tight as previous games (including uncharted games). Of course this may all change and get much better.

I think the one of the opening scenes in the lodge in the snow (hopefully you know what I mean) wasn’t done very well and seemed very ‘quick’.

I can't wait to get into both of those. At the moment, I've got to (re)play Last of Us (via the remaster) before the sequel. I've only heard bits about Tsushima but definitely sounds like my bag.

If anyone fancies something a bit different, I recommend Control. The combat is fun and the plot is great if you like weird X-Files/Twin Peaks stuff!

I’m just finishing off Get Even and then I’m going to start one of the following, any suggestions as to which to start are welcome

1. Alien : Isolation
2. Hitman 2
3. The Witcher 2 / 3, is it recommended to play 2 before 3 ? To understand the story etc. Better ?
I loved alien isolation, I think they did a fantastic job at not overusing the Alien, and using the robots to create tense moments.

I personally didn’t like the Witcher, it is very well regarded, so it’s worth a look for sure.

I’m just finishing off Get Even and then I’m going to start one of the following, any suggestions as to which to start are welcome

2. Hitman 2
3. The Witcher 2 / 3, is it recommended to play 2 before 3 ? To understand the story etc. Better ?
Alien Isolation is a very good game, as tense and atmospheric as they come.

2. Hitman 2
I haven't played Alien Isolation.
I thought Hitman 2 was alright,i enjoyed it.A game i played and dropped once i got bored of it.
I liked Witcher 3 i thought the gameplay was alright but overall as a game very good.
Two different games.if you want something to play without real commitment Hitman 2.If you want something to play with real commitment Witcher 3.I didn't fully grasp the Witcher 3 story,i eventually rushed through it after suffering burnout but i did enjoy some of the side quests 'stories'

I think I’m gonna go for Alien : Isolation, I love stealth games and mixed in with a bit of horror it sounds just up my alley.
Hitman 2 looks very similar to the first one, in fact they’ve even rejigged a few of the levels from that game for the second one, great series of games although i don’t think they have changed much since blood money a few years ago.
The Witcher has had great reviews so it must be worth playing, I think I’ll have to do the second one first though as if I do the third one then I know I’ll never go back to the second and it’s been in my backlog for about three years lol.
Once those few are done it’ll finally be time to start Red Dead 2
So many games and so little time is the main problem but thanks for your input guys
:hi:

Anyone who doesn’t like last of us 2 is a cunt
Anyone who sent death threats to the Abby voice actor, and made fake reviews is a cunt, people who didn't like the game I don't really care.

I didn't love it myself, but I did enjoy the last couple of hours of it. Can appreciate the level of detail and work gone into it

Kinda smiled when I found Nathan Drake ring in the game.

Anyone who sent death threats to the Abby voice actor, and made fake reviews is a cunt, people who didn't like the game I don't really care.

I didn't love it myself, but I did enjoy the last couple of hours of it. Can appreciate the level of detail and work gone into it

Kinda smiled when I found Nathan Drake ring in the game.
Well, I mean, I was just being a silly billy but...

Cunt.

Anyone who doesn’t like last of us 2 is a cunt
Well, I’m still not loving it. I would guess I’m about halfway through and it has improved since the start, but I don’t think it’s their best story telling yet. This is the first game since the creative director left the company and went to work for EA, (which turned into a disaster) and i think it shows.

Well, I’m still not loving it. I would guess I’m about halfway through and it has improved since the start, but I don’t think it’s their best story telling yet. This is the first game since the creative director left the company and went to work for EA, (which turned into a disaster) and i think it shows.
Cunt

Hello

My lockdown has been spent playing Red Dead 2 and Last of Us 2 – both brilliant. Playing a bit of Destiny 2 now but it's nowhere near as good as those 2. And I'm going to get Assasins Creed Odyssey – as that's supposed to be quite good and similar to TLOU2

Opinions on Dishonored 2? (if any)I remember playing the first,thought it was ok,kept messing up stealth,rushed through it. Reviews seem good,haven't read full ones tho but for about £12,can't moan

The PS4's backlog is looking rich,i was late to the party because i was draining the PS3 360 generation,seems like i'm going to be late again

Opinions on Dishonored 2? (if any)I remember playing the first,thought it was ok,kept messing up stealth,rushed through it. Reviews seem good,haven't read full ones tho but for about £12,can't moan

The PS4's backlog is looking rich,i was late to the party because i was draining the PS3 360 generation,seems like i'm going to be late again
I love the Dishonered games and hope they make a third main game. Really good level design especially in the 2nd game.

I enjoyed the first game though I also found stealth to be difficult. It is a lot of fun murdering everyone though. Bought the second game but did not play it as I had far too much going on in my life.