gamers

Ran it's course when Black Ops came out. I thought the WWII games were the best ones. It's a francise were they put out too many games in too short space of time, see also: Need for Speed, Assassins Creed and The Sims.
I lost interest with the constant dlc's, rip off, irritating as fuck the God mode

yes my fav was mw3 :cool:

I used to love COD but the games are far too short these days and multiplayer is just full of teenagers so I tend to avoid. That said I haven't bought the latest one. I prefer the WWII editions myself.

anyone tried elite dangerous on either the Xbox one or ps4

been swaying about it but not sure if it would be like the repetitive pish which is destiny

IMO Black Ops 1 was the only COD Live worth playing, great game, despite the famas users.

World At War also had a superp campaign, which even allowed co-op split screen if I remember correctly.

But then I always preferred Treyarch over Infinity Ward :hi:
Black Ops 1 was amazing, went down hill after that. Have you ever tried the WWII ones?

Used to play COD and similar games, but grew bored of them a few years ago

Now I stick to Football Manager, Forza Motorsport and Assetto Corsa

Last edited:
COD has never done anything for me.

Gears of War (with the exception of the abortion that was Judgment) and Halo are far superior franchises IMO.

Used to play COD and similar games, but grew bored of them a few years ago

Now I stick to Football Manager, Forza Motorsport and Assetto Corsa
I play Forza Horizon, I find it a bit easier and more arcadey than the other ones. I think Forza has eclipsed Gran Turismo as being one of the best racing games.

Call me a cunt for posting on a gaming thread but grown adults playing computer games is just beyond me.

Probably because i've always been so shit i could never get into it. I was ok at Duckhunt on the sega megadrive but that was about my peak

Call me a cunt for posting on a gaming thread but grown adults playing computer games is just beyond me.

Probably because i've always been so shit i could never get into it. I was ok at Duckhunt on the sega megadrive but that was about my peak
Video games were once associated with kids, you mentioned Duck Hunt and Megadrive games, I played them as well when I was a kid, I think I first played Mario on the Nes when I was about 10 and kids grow up and the fascination is still there as an adult. Most prolific gamers are probably around 30+ these days.

Playing video games is no immature than jigsaw puzzles, board games, model aircraft, remote control cars, BB Guns, paintballing, dressing up, cake making, radio CB, collecting vinyl, drawing comics or any other hobby you can name (with the exceptions of ones were you need to be 18+).

I think and I'm assuming your a bit older but in 2015 games are so integrated with social media it appeals and provides broad connectivity also its mainstream entertainment

Games have immersive plots, big budgets and years of production

Duckhunt was made on a tenner , over a week and is well about a duckhunt

If I grew up with your gen of games I wouldn't want to know either

Go get heavy rain, last of us and Fahrenheit play all through and then tell me gaming is shite

I play Forza Horizon, I find it a bit easier and more arcadey than the other ones. I think Forza has eclipsed Gran Turismo as being one of the best racing games.
Can't really compare, there's no forza on ps4 while there is no gran turismo on Xbox, unless you have both consoles then you don't get to choose

Grow adults knowing full well the risks smoking cigarettes is beyond me, but live and let live. You like what you like, I imagine for many paying for sex is beyond them but we all have our hobbies and interests and that's fine.

I think and I'm assuming your a bit older but in 2015 games are so integrated with social media it appeals and provides broad connectivity also its mainstream entertainment

Go get heavy rain, last of us and Fahrenheit play all through and then tell me gaming is shite
If I'm not mistaken I do believe there is more money in the gaming industry than in the movie industry now. Pretty sure I will demand the latest Xbox and PlayStation when I one day end up at a nursing home.

B

british-bombshell

I'm more of a computer gamer , I love runescape haha infact I even went that addicted to it I was making youtube videos about it haha x

I like the simplicity of the older games. I think some new indie games like Hotline Miami have been successful for that reason. As much as like new games as well, I find having to put 50 hours into a game too time consuming these days.

I like the simplicity of the older games. I think some new indie games like Hotline Miami have been successful for that reason. As much as like new games as well, I find having to put 50 hours into a game too time consuming these days.
I really miss the old point-and-click adventure games, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight, Day of the Tentacle +++ Had to use your brain cells to solve a lot of obscure puzzles in some of these games.

I suddenly feel very 'old' :)

I really miss the old point-and-click adventure games, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight, Day of the Tentacle +++ Had to use your brain cells to solve a lot of obscure puzzles in some of these games.

I suddenly feel very 'old' :)
never could get into any of those

my old faves
vietcong
act of war
c & c
soldier of fortune
black