Football Thread

It hasn't happened yet but the same Kosovo guy has scored again
... if he gets his hat trick and is on the losing side in an international then that has to be a rarity - obviously it has to happen

M

Mrsfreckles

I don’t like like football so I probably won’t contribute here much but if anyone knows the best way to get arsenal tickets let me know :).

I don’t like like football so I probably won’t contribute here much but if anyone knows the best way to get arsenal tickets let me know :).
I think Arsenal fans still use StubHub to buy and sell on, alot of teams dont use StubHub these days.....If not become a member for a small fee then you can get them through the club

Just switched off at half time. I know we were 5-1 up, but still. Don’t let off that much. Either way, 3 points is 3 points

D

darklord

What do we think of Tottenham? shit, what do we think of shit? Tottenham, we hate Tottenham we hate Tottenham we hate Tottenham

Don’t usually bother with betting outwith the Scottish league. Odds weren’t that great so added in a couple of English results. Stuck on a pound acca and city fucked me for £87 :dash:

D

darklord

Expected both Chelsea and Man U to drop points but they both have to win! expected dirty scum Spurs to win but part of me was hoping Palace could do something special but nope! fair play to the mighty Norwich for a famous victory :)

Don’t usually bother with betting outwith the Scottish league. Odds weren’t that great so added in a couple of English results. Stuck on a pound acca and city fucked me for £87 :dash:
So unlucky. They ruined so many accas yesterday!

Good luck today @comaminion

New manager, are you happy with Kiko Flores back? I think Deeney is injured. Welbeck will want to prove a point and Sarr did well vs us when he played for Rennes.

We have no Lacazette so Aubameyang will be up top.

2-0 up at half time. Aubameyang is clinical. Nice bit of argy bargy before half time. Love it, shows they care. Fight for the badge with passion ❤️