Female clients

Yes some do. I have seen a free women over the past few years but I have also had some I could tell wouldn't turn up as soon as I started talking to them on the phone asking what they want from the booking as women tend to know exactly what they want to happen

Great thread, Jessica :thumbsup:

I have always been curious if there are any female punters around. Hoping UKE might bring the out :D

I would be interested to know how they compare to us men!

Great minds, was thinking about starting a thread about this topic. I see a lot of WGs offering services to women and was always curious as to how their clients behaved during the session.

Ive met couples in the past so seeing a female client technically wouldnt be an issue. What I have is an issue with this concept that the vagina is a self cleaning mechanism that never needs more than a cursery wash around the edges. I wont go down on mingy muff and Ive only met one couple where the woman didnt have some sort of mingyness to the muff. Willys are easy to spot mingyness, you gently pull down the forskin then lick the bottom, that gives you eyeball and nose confirmation of the state of the willy, fannys are different, you have to get right up close before something becomes apparent In a couple you can just swerve to kiss the thighs then move on to him as a distraction but if its just me and a woman and im heading down south then have to do a swerve there is NO distraction and a woman would take a suggestion that she needs a shower far more harshly than I guy I suspect..I therefore dont see single female clients

If anyone has seen the opening scenes of homeland where she is in the bathroom having a flanel wash then this is what I suspect a lot of civvie fannies get at best on some days

Last edited:
Ive met couples in the past so seeing a female client technically wouldnt be an issue. What I have is an issue with this concept that the vagina is a self cleaning mechanism that never needs more than a cursery wash around the edges. I wont go down on mingy muff and Ive only met one couple where the woman didnt have some sort of mingyness to the muff. Willys are easy to spot mingyness, you gently pull down the forskin then lick the bottom, that gives you eyeball and nose confirmation of the state of the willy, fannys are different, you have to get right up cl

If anyone has seen the opening scenes of homeland where she is in the bathroom having a flanel wash then this is what I suspect a lot of civvie fannies get at best on some days
Well that as put me off my Frosties :scare: :D

a woman would take a suggestion that she needs a shower far more harshly than I guy I suspect
I would imagine it must be incredibly awkward to have to tell anyone (male or female) that their bits are in need of a wash. I just find it baffling that anyone would not think to have a good wash down there before a booking but I am sure you ladies will have encountered your fair share of mingers over the years. I stop short of using a brillo pad but I always make sure that my tackle gets a damn good scrubbing. It's the least I can do if I expect a lady to go down on me :hi:

I would imagine it must be incredibly awkward to have to tell anyone (male or female) that their bits are in need of a wash. I just find it baffling that anyone would not think to have a good wash down there before a booking but I am sure you ladies will have encountered your fair share of mingers over the years. I stop short of using a brillo pad but I always make sure that my tackle gets a damn good scrubbing. It's the least I can do if I expect a lady to go down on me :hi:
There are ways of doing it, with a guy I can just pull down his foreskin, say "oopsy" or "oh dear" and he will look at his cock and usually leap off the bed and dash to the bathroom. With a woman you cant do that as she cant see her own bits, you would have to come out and say it

Mind you , Ive had guys go off, wash their knob then come back and all they did was wash the outside without pulling their foreskin back in which case "youve missed a bit but its okay, ive got a condom" falls out of my mouth with ease. I make sure Im clean, very clean, Its fair to expect it in return

Last edited:
There are ways of doing it, with a guy I can just pull down his foreskin, say "oopsy" or "oh dear" and he will look at his cock and usually leap off the bed and dash to the bathroom. With a woman you cant do that as she cant see her own bits, you would have to come out and say it
I usually get the "oopsy" or "oh dear", after you've opened the door and I've just prematurely cum in my pants..:cry:

Was circumcised as a baby, so no foreskin

Also a clean freak, so never have any issues. What I cannot tolerate is a WG who does not take care of her lady parts

Disgusting

I saw a couple last week and the girl was just stunning. I do love women and i've had girlfriends in my civvy life so I would really enjoy more female clients. I'd even be interested on paying another WG for the experience I mean she would have to be bisexual none of this bi-curious crap.

:D
Ive met couples in the past so seeing a female client technically wouldnt be an issue. What I have is an issue with this concept that the vagina is a self cleaning mechanism that never needs more than a cursery wash around the edges. I wont go down on mingy muff and Ive only met one couple where the woman didnt have some sort of mingyness to the muff. Willys are easy to spot mingyness, you gently pull down the forskin then lick the bottom, that gives you eyeball and nose confirmation of the state of the willy, fannys are different, you have to get right up close before something becomes apparent In a couple you can just swerve to kiss the thighs then move on to him as a distraction but if its just me and a woman and im heading down south then have to do a swerve there is NO distraction and a woman would take a suggestion that she needs a shower far more harshly than I guy I suspect..I therefore dont see single female clients

Homeland is one of my favourite programs. Every time I watch it from now on I'm going to be thinking of you :D

I saw a couple last week and the girl was just stunning. I do love women and i've had girlfriends in my civvy life so I would really enjoy more female clients. I'd even be interested on paying another WG for the experience I mean she would have to be bisexual none of this bi-curious crap.
:yahoo:

I do have to agree with this. I have met a few women and some in this job that think as they showered at 7am they are still fresh and clean when they actually stink of stale pee. Its awful if alone with her as your head is there and she is expecting oral and there is no nice way to tell a woman her lady bits stink as she is going to be offended no matter how delicately you put it. We all expect men to wash after a pee if he wants oral yet for some reason some think their bits don't need it. I now do the finger test which I learned on UKP and if the slightest whiff I ask her if she fancies playing in the bath. I get to keep my hair dry and clean her up at the same time

I do have to agree with this. I have met a few women and some in this job that think as they showered at 7am they are still fresh and clean when they actually stink of stale pee. Its awful if alone with her as your head is there and she is expecting oral and there is no nice way to tell a woman her lady bits stink as she is going to be offended no matter how delicately you put it. We all expect men to wash after a pee if he wants oral yet for some reason some think their bits don't need it. I now do the finger test which I learned on UKP and if the slightest whiff I ask her if she fancies playing in the bath. I get to keep my hair dry and clean her up at the same time
Totally agree with this it would better than saying "love your foof is off I'm not licking that " :D

I know and it is surprising how many women expect it to be fine even after peeing and just wiping with dry loo roll. Nooo the smell stays and gets worse the longer it is there. Mind you I have come across some very funky ones. I remember one Lady who came to visit with her husband and although she didn't it looked like she had a very bad dried on yeast infection that had clumped the pubic hair together in sticky and dry yellow clumps. It was vile and I didn't even want it in my bath. It was case of money back and a you are joking right. It wasn't even white but an off pale yellow colour and must have been drying in for days at least there was so much of it. Now I know all females get discharge at some point but they don't let it dry on in clumps and leave it. Her husband and I both headed the same way at the same time and he looked at me and looked so ashamed as he shot back up the bed. I know some people cant use soap on that area but they do specially formulated ones now so your lady bits can be as fresh and clean as the rest of your body. There is just no need for it