• Late afternoon

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Evening

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • In the dead of the night

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it depends on my mood but some people (mostly girls) have told me that they feel particularly horny at certain times of the day.

For me it depends on my mood but some people (mostly girls) have told me that they feel particularly horny at certain times of the day.
My punting times are dictated by opportunity so whenever chance allows is my favourite..... In reality, when I get a big window I tend to travel further which brings girls from afar into play.

tcm

Same here - any time as far as opportunities go, but if I had to pick a favourite time it'd be an evening when it's dark outside.

Afternoons is usually when I have opportunity but Evenings are my preference as I feel more relaxed and in control
Having said that I am hornier in a morning but that doesn't always help - two shakes and away can be a bit of a disappointment

Is it wrong that I voted for all of them? I've had enjoyable experiences in every time slot :)
Not wrong, that's why I allowed that option in the poll settings.

I was wondering who voted for dead of the night. Was hoping it wad one of the girls though. :P

I was wondering who voted for dead of the night. Was hoping it wad one of the girls though. :P
'twas* an overnight. The girl woke up horny in the middle of the night and totally fucked my brains out. That was a good experience :)

* somehow it seemed appropriate to use 'twas for 'the dead of night'.

'twas* an overnight. The girl woke up horny in the middle of the night and totally fucked my brains out. That was a good experience :)

* somehow it seemed appropriate to use 'twas for 'the dead of night'.
Yeah, and "in the midnight hour" seemed a bit specific, even if she did cry "more, more, more!" :lol:

That was lyrics from a Billy Idol song for those of a different music generation.

Evening, because as soon as I`m back home (if I wasn`t there all along), I can put my slippers on, pour a glass of wine, tip back my reclining armchair, put my feet up, and then enjoy it in my mind all over again.

I'm not a morning person, though I will do bookings then if pre-arranged, and on an overnighter it's nice to wake up and have a shag. Probably 1pm onwards best for me; on an overnighter I'd go up to 2-3am. Peak time I'd say 3-9pm.

late morning / dinner time is ideal for me. Not necessarily because of being more horny, It just fits in with my punting window

I love looking at the 'available today' around 11am and then make a few calls at noon. Usually one responds with a booking for 3pm or 4pm before the guys who work book in for 5 or 6. It's like roulette, you never know quite who you are going to see till the last moment. Completely different feeling to an advance booking when you get all excited with anticipation over a few days or weeks. Both ways work for an afternoon of fun. Too much competition in the evening I find. And mornings usually need to be booked by 5 the previous day.

I've no preference whatsoever, once I've booked up with a girl the build up can be anytime of day.
I would be more awake in the morning though so if I had to pick one that would be it

I'd prefer to just work from 2pm onwards to late i'm a night time person. But really the world doesn't work like that so i'm quite happy to get up for bookings at 9am.

Always been an early bird..Used to always arrange my meetings at the Edinburgh Saunas for 10am when they opened.
Recently had my latest ever punt (3pm) ..she was leaving the NE area the following day so thought I would break the habit of the last 17 years.

Evenings,mainly as that's the only time I can generally do,due to work commitments. However any time would be great apart from maybe 3 or 4 in the morning , unless I was doing an all-nighter and she wanted me to.

J

jonboy

For me times are limited by opportunity, so middle of the day for a pre planned meeting (having taken the day off for travelling to and from) or early evening after work.