Favourite Services Off WGs?

So WGs who read UKE are aware what are your favourite services off a WG guys? For me its FK, ideally DFK and OWO. They come before shagging.

I don't mind restrictions on kinky or weird stuff, say they don't like sploshing or spanking. But I think the basic GFE stuff should be a given.
They should all allow FK, OW or OWO, RO, fingering, doggy, mish and cowgirl. Plus they should all agree to get completely naked, one's who want to keep a corset on to hide a floppy tummy or scar are just plain ridiculous, maybe I should cover up my warts, we're all human.

So WGs who read UKE are aware what are your favourite services off a WG guys? For me its FK, ideally DFK and OWO. They come before shagging.
Totally agree. Usually enjoy the foreplay as much, if not more than the actual sex.

The illusion (or whatever) that they're enjoying it is a big plus too. Read recently a review where the the punter was having a great time and then caught sight of the girl in a mirror rolling her eyes. Fuck me, I'd be off like a shot

I know this is a stretch but it's like the Tesco checkout girls, some smile, some frown.
They all may hate it but some understand it's a job and some do not

To get back to the OP - yep, quality D/FK to get the juices flowing, followed by some decent OWO. Next, RO, then we'll ideally start with Cowgirl. Fairly vanilla to start.
Agree with RedPanda - no clothes. At all. Both of us.

I know this is a stretch but it's like the Tesco checkout girls, some smile, some frown.
They all may hate it but some understand it's a job and some do not
The one's that don't get it won't get repeat business from me and as long as i've fulfilled my side of the bargain - clean, respectful, on time, paid my money, etc - then I expect a good experience.

I don't mind restrictions on kinky or weird stuff, say they don't like sploshing or spanking. But I think the basic GFE stuff should be a given.
They should all allow FK, OW or OWO, RO, fingering, doggy, mish and cowgirl. Plus they should all agree to get completely naked, one's who want to keep a corset on to hide a floppy tummy or scar are just plain ridiculous, maybe I should cover up my warts, we're all human.
Yes always naked for me too, in fact the ideal which has happened with some regulars who could do it was naked from the moment they opened the door to me to the moment I left.

I was at a party a few years ago and one of the WGs insisted on keeping her top on, WTF, a right turn off, fortunately the host asked her to take it off and she had a great upper body.

If you can count enthusiasm as a service then that's the one for me. Then FK and OWO
I do, a WG who has a good attitude makes or breaks ALL my punts, its why what a WG happens to charge ISNT a defining factor on whether they are good WGs or not in my decades of punting. Paying a bad WG more money just ensures you leave lighter of wallet than paying a bad cheaper WG, you really cant polish a turd.

J

jonboy

For me (D)FK, RO and cowgirl are a must, probably in a minority on here that aren't particularly bothered with oral (there was a thread recently on UKP)

I recently reviewed a girl who had it all.18 fit , petite huge tits and pretty but no effort put in and was like a mute.....there lies the lesson

FK, OWO, RO & CIM with a good attitude are my core essentials, although I have been known to overlook.

Anal Play, Anal, Rimming (giving and receiving), Swallowing, Tie & Tease, BDSM and Snowballing may hold additional interest for me depending on my mood.

A-Levels. Basically for me is the holy grail of punting. As in its the best thing you can do, but next to no girl will do it.

I`m afraid that I`m something of a donkey sexwise; to remind you:-

"The donkey is a peculiar moke,
he very seldom has a poke,
but when he does he lets it soak
as he revels in the joys of copulation"

A good long soak every time please

Dressed as asked .:dancegirl:
Enthusiastic (top requirement for a return visit )
Fk owo ro spanking hair pulling
Eye contact cim
And a god hard fuck:cool:
That's all I ask .

Attitude, attitude, attitude.

As Tony Blair (the cunt) might have said.

Here, here. To use an example. I once visited a brothel and the only girl available was one that only her mother would consider pretty. She was friendly from the start but even though her service was a bit vanilla, she had such a great attitude and enthusiasm that I loved every minute with her. Her looks, etc. became irrelevant during the whole time I spent with her.

As long as the 'enjoys' list is accurate and honest I'm happy. I would much rather see a shorter list that only includes things that will definitely be on offer rather than a long list padded out with things that you are only likely to get once a blue moon, when the planets align and if she feels like it on the day (obviously as long as the punter has kept his side of the bargain ref. hygiene, fresh breath etc)

I will echo the comments on attitude as well - major factor for me. I appreciate that it may be struggle sometimes to smile and be nice to every Tom, Dick and Harry that walks through the door but it is a big part of the job and can make a massive difference to the punter's experience and consequently how likely they are to return and/or pass on a recommendation.

A-Levels. Basically for me is the holy grail of punting. As in its the best thing you can do, but next to no girl will do it.
Interested to know why the fascination with Anal?
What is it about going up the bum that makes it such a 'holy grail' for some people? - very genuine question.

I tried it many moons ago but have never tried it with a WG although Keeva did try to persuade me, I chickened out...

Interested to know why the fascination with Anal?
What is it about going up the bum that makes it such a 'holy grail' for some people? - very genuine question.

I tried it many moons ago but have never tried it with a WG although Keeva did try to persuade me, I chickened out...
The main one is the feeling for it. Its quite restrictive (for lack of any better word) and as a result everywhere and every part gets a feeling and sensation from it the entire time due to that restrictiveness. It just feels great, and way nicer by a considerable marging to vaginal sex.

Then the next is the taboo-ness of it at the same time, so that also a turn on.

The main one is the feeling for it. Its quite restrictive (for lack of any better word) and as a result everywhere and every part gets a feeling and sensation from it the entire time due to that restrictiveness. It just feels great, and way nicer by a considerable marging to vaginal sex.

Then the next is the taboo-ness of it at the same time, so that also a turn on.

theres a great chance that you will smell/see shit.............cant see the attraction taboo or not

theres a great chance that you will smell/see shit.............cant see the attraction taboo or not
Very little chance if you're seeing a prossie that has prepared properly as most anal offering/enjoying ones do. It's still possible, but not that likely. In many years of anal punts, I experienced less than 5 "accidents"

And there is a very high chance you will see spit when the girl gives you OWO. None of any of this bothers me to be honest.

I do think if the punter wants A-Levels then he should not be upset/annoyed or freaked if anything happens.

Favourite services? OWO is the only service that is an absolute must for me. To ensure a repeat booking, the good attitude also becomes essential.

If OWO is not on the menu then I look elsewhere. I have a wide range of other enjoys, but the list depends on my mood when researching my next punt.

And there is a very high chance you will see spit when the girl gives you OWO. None of any of this bothers me to be honest.

I do think if the punter wants A-Levels then he should not be upset/annoyed or freaked if anything happens.
I have zero interest in Anal penetration on a WG though like Anal play on a WG and like a strap-on up my arse given by a WG as long as its easy does it with plenty of lube, but overall punting really ISNT for the squeamish in my view, fortunately I am not.

For me finding a good looking girl that enjoys anal is just a little bit dirty ....going to try a bit off watersports next i think....never tried it but one too tick off i think..

I like the usual DFK, OWO RO, but the real deal killer for me is if there's no kissing. I can live without the others but without good snogging it just seems mechanical. Saying that if I turned up and her oral hygiene is not good then I'd give it a miss.