Favourite position

Don't think it's been done yet

Cowgirl, girl on top mainly as I don't know what I'm doing

Also what happens up f I ask for a 96 instead of 69

Don't think it's been done yet

Cowgirl, girl on top mainly as I don't know what I'm doing

Also what happens up f I ask for a 96 instead of 69
Similar to you ; girl on top is my favourite.Doggy is decent .Although in theory I would choose it as one of my favourites in practice missionary just doesn't work for me , I think my lack of fitness is one factor in this.The flattened doggy aka prone bone comes very highly recommended but I have never tried it.I have heard deckchair or something similar mentioned ????

No wonder the dinosaurs became extinct if they were filling up their walnut sized brains with thoughts like that , we can ponder much more sensible things such as ' What service would you least like to receive from a velociraptor ; oral or a handjob ? '.Must get around to watching Jurassic World !

I'm quite green to the work of punting sex in general

Cowgirl is def her on top then that's best

Missionary is ghandi or mother Theresa to me no idea what position actually is

I could probably plank

Mish. Love the contact, kissing and fucking all in one go.
Strange one this, I started as a young guy as mainly a missionary kind of guy.

In my punting I have run the gamut, from doggie to cowgirl to CIM etc etc.

But when it comes to orgasm and kissing at the same time, missionary will always be tops. Just the sensuality of it blows me.

But when it comes to orgasm and kissing at the same time, missionary will always be tops. Just the sensuality of it blows me.
Yes , the level of intimacy is what would appeal to me so either that or a side-by-side facing position would be my theoretical ideal.Alas it does not work for me in practice ; I am too unfit , have no sense of rhythm and have a single figure personal record for number of strokes achieved in one session !

In the woman on top position ( is this the same as cowgirl ? ) the ladies body always seems to be upright so are heads are some distance apart , can it be done differently with more body to body contact and kissing ?

Strange one this, I started as a young guy as mainly a missionary kind of guy.

In my punting I have run the gamut, from doggie to cowgirl to CIM etc etc.

Exactly how it works for me.

tcm

Depends on who I am meeting but Missionary, Standing Doggy, Folded Deck Chair, Cowgirl and Spoons tend to be the positions I do the most.

Several for me, doggie with legs together, feels tighter and makes the ass look better too IMO.
Mish with legs as wide open as they will go. (also pretzel)
Standing up, her facing the wall just sticking her ass out a bit (yea i know, a bit convoluted but its the best i can do lol.)
Depends on the girl.
My favourite to finish off is girl lying flat on her front, legs tight shut clamping my dick inside her
^ Also that :).

I like doggy. I put my leather belt round her waste and then use it to pull her towards me as I pound her. Get the timing right and it's intense. If she's blindfolded with a butt plug in her ass then it's even better.

I do like mish with knees up under my elbows and sensual kissing with a good GFE.

With naughty girls who do A-Levels I like DP in doggy, with 2 fingers in pussy. Once did Triple pen with a famous girl who has an anal hook...

J

johnnyboy61

I like to start with the girl on top moving to her lying on me so that I am doing the work from underneath, but I love to finish off in mish so that I am controlling the depth and speed of the stroke.

I once started off in mish with a reg and kept it going until the end some twenty minutes later, she gave me a call as I was driving home to say how energetic she was still feeling after our meet. Not surprising, I replied, as I did all the work today, blow me if I didn't have to take three days off work with a bad back when I woke up and couldn't straighten up enough to walk. Took some explaining to the missus and employers, suffice to say they didn't get the full story. Still love mish, but limit the time spent doing it now, and certainly don't start off with it.

All time favourite position is 69 - absolutely no question - I can often cum just from 69, especially if there's a mirror beside the bed giving me a good view of all the action. I do much prefer to be underneath although I don't mind switching as I know it can be a bit tiring for the woman. Both lying sideways can work nicely as a compromise with a bit of manoeuvring.

Otherwise I quite like some of the basics - doggy is always good although I prefer this from a standing position (ie her kneeling on a bed / sofa me standing behind) rather than me kneeling. Standing doggy can be nice but depends on the height - high heels can really help in that case. :)

Mish is also another real favourite but only with a lady who is really good at the whole GFE intimacy side of things - lots of eye contact and great deep french kissing / tongue sucking.

Those two can be quite energetic so I often switch to cowgirl / reverse cowgirl for a break - cg is great for a bit of snogging / boob action, reverse for the view - particularly with A levels.

A nice alternative I like is where the guy lies on his back as if for cowgirl but she kneels between his legs facing away and then backs onto him. That can be really nice as it's a different angle for penetration and a great view and fairly low effort for both of you.

For finishing - prone bone is definitely my current favourite - it's relatively low effort with maximum stimulation. I can usually get one arm underneath her cupping her boobs, I can kiss her neck / ears and usually manage a sideways snog as well. With a lady who I'm comfortable with I may end up with my other hand on her throat but obviously not to the point of choking (well, my ex used to love a bit of breath play but I would only contemplate this with a very long term regular partner!). I have found that being able to enjoy this position is totally dependant on the height and other proportions of my partner. Too much of a bum or too tall a partner and you don't get deep enough penetration so not great stimulation for both and you can easily pop out. Often a pillow or small bolster under her hips helps but sometimes it's still not possible. I only really got into this position this year with a long term partner who was much shorter than my previous ex-es and it was simply amazing.

That said I generally prefer to finish CIM rather than wasting it in a condom so getting close and then switching to me straddling her for a tit fuck is always good - boob size allowing of course.

Standing doggy can be nice but depends on the height - high heels can really help in that case.
Don't you struggle to find them in your size though? :D

I love standing doggy but in my last booking the bed at the hotel was ridiculously high so that when she was kneeling on it her face was at about chest height to me. She jumped off the bed and went to grab a foot stool and I called her a cheeky bugger because I thought she was hinting that I wasn't tall enough :D It turns out that she had the idea of kneeling on it with her bum in the air while grabbing onto the dressing table (in front of the mirror too) and it was perfect. I always try and incorporate a bit of standing doggy now :thumbsup:

All time favourite position is 69 - absolutely no question - I can often cum just from 69, especially if there's a mirror beside the bed giving me a good view of all the action. I do much prefer to be underneath although I don't mind switching as I know it can be a bit tiring for the woman. Both lying sideways can work nicely as a compromise with a bit of manoeuvring...

For finishing - prone bone is definitely my current favourite - it's relatively low effort with maximum stimulation. I can usually get one arm underneath her cupping her boobs, I can kiss her neck / ears and usually manage a sideways snog as well. With a lady who I'm comfortable with I may end up with my other hand on her throat but obviously not to the point of choking (well, my ex used to love a bit of breath play but I would only contemplate this with a very long term regular partner!). I have found that being able to enjoy this position is totally dependant on the height and other proportions of my partner. Too much of a bum or too tall a partner and you don't get deep enough penetration so not great stimulation for both and you can easily pop out. Often a pillow or small bolster under her hips helps but sometimes it's still not possible. I only really got into this position this year with a long term partner who was much shorter than my previous ex-es and it was simply amazing.
Yes, re prone bone sometimes you need to slightly raise your bum up for better access/angle: it does depend on physique. It's great when you hit the spot though.

I wonder if anyone else actively dislikes 69ing? I like the two acitivities done separately, but the two combined just don't work for me. I can't concentrate on sucking a cock if I'm coming!

J

johnnyboy61

Depends on who I am meeting but Missionary, Standing Doggy, Folded Deck Chair, Cowgirl and Spoons tend to be the positions I do the most.
Spoons seems to be relatively rare in paid meets and has only had the one mention so far. The first time I did it was in my first hour meet. The girl had persuaded me to extend the booking from 30 mins and as we had already been at she suggested spoons. The only other time I have done it with a WG was with a reg who had been working for 3 years but hadn't come across it before, so I guess it's not really that popular, perhaps it's just a little bit too relaxed and laid back for this game?

J

johnnyboy61

Yes, re prone bone sometimes you need to slightly raise your bum up for better access/angle: it does depend on physique. It's great when you hit the spot though.

I wonder if anyone else actively dislikes 69ing? I like the two acitivities done separately, but the two combined just don't work for me. I can't concentrate on sucking a cock if I'm coming!
Can't multitask. Apparently a common fault with my gender, or so I'm told.

Can't multitask. Apparently a common fault with my gender, or so I'm told.
Ah that's the one multitask I can do - purely because I have two brains - the little brain and the big brain. The big brain gets off from watching, fingering and licking pussy and / or rimming - the little brain gets off on blow jobs. Win-win!

Spoons seems to be relatively rare in paid meets and has only had the one mention so far. The first time I did it was in my first hour meet. The girl had persuaded me to extend the booking from 30 mins and as we had already been at she suggested spoons. The only other time I have done it with a WG was with a reg who had been working for 3 years but hadn't come across it before, so I guess it's not really that popular, perhaps it's just a little bit too relaxed and laid back for this game?
Fortunately for you, you have not seen me going at it!!

I do spoons quite a bit. I like the opportunity for a reach around and have a bit of a firkyfoodle. I'm a laid back kind of guy. Doggy usually gets me off quickest for some reason, something to do with the sensation. Love cowgirl too, and reverse when she leans forward and I can admire the view. In mish I'm a bit aware of my size and my gut getting in the way, although nobody's ever complained. 69 I enjoy but the angle doesn't seem quite right for reaching the interesting bits.

Missionary if the girl can wrap her legs around her neck :lol:. Then cowgirl cos I love watching boobs jiggle about :yahoo:. Closely followed by doggy. What ass doesn't look good in that position? :cool:

Love doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, folded deckchair, spoons...

Hold on I think I like all of them :)
I've heard of folded deckchair, never knew what it was , but have finally got around to finding out.I would not recommend the Google images search if you are averse to the sight of some man-on-man action ; i should have asked on here instead.Not what i was imagining at all and it turns out I have actually tried it.

I also found this website link at the top of the search list and will be having a good luck through it for some inspiration.Anything on there that others like the look of ?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/allsexpositions.shtml

I've heard of folded deckchair, never knew what it was , but have finally got around to finding out.I would not recommend the Google images search if you are averse to the sight of some man-on-man action ; i should have asked on here instead.Not what i was imagining at all and it turns out I have actually tried it.

I also found this website link at the top of the search list and will be having a good luck through it for some inspiration.Anything on there that others like the look of ?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/allsexpositions.shtml
The inverted 69 is already a favourite of mine :thumbsup:

I like the look of the standing 69. I would need to find a petite WG for that one and have a few in mind ;)

The fusion is another I would like to try.

Spoons, doggy and prone bone hit the spot.
I love Prone Bone (see above) but thought I'd see what some of the sites had to say about it and who benefits the most:
The sex position in which the girl is laying flat (emphasis on laying completely flat) on her belly with penis entry from behind. This position often enables the female to work the muscles in the region resulting most likely in an overpleasurable time for the man involved, thus causing premature ejaculation.
I can vouch for the overpleasurable bit:D but I'm saying nothing about the premature ejaculation