Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Gently does it.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Can handle a little gagging.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Max Hardcore!!

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Any of the East Mids ladies here enjoy a good face fucking?
How do you like it?
Gentle if with a new client?
Do you enjoy a harder face fuck with lots of gagging??

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I like face fucking. I prefer to do it with my head hanging off the bed/arm of the sofa/whatever surface and the guy behind me. I find I can get a better deep throat action going that way.

I have no problem with newer clients being just as hard as the regulars either.

I like face fucking. I prefer to do it with my head hanging off the bed/arm of the sofa/whatever surface and the guy behind me. I find I can get a better deep throat action going that way.

Nottingham, MK, Scotland (although a bit of a stretch), Leicester, Asia and now London all added to my satnav today!!!!!!

Okay, on a serious note I have voted No because I dont personally offer to be face fucked by men. Blow job, a bit of deep throat if my gag reflex is feeling calm on the day but not face fucking x

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Its something Id like to get a girl to do but never have asked cos I always think how can a girl like this? . It has always turned me on seeing it from when I was very young, still does. Im only average size but would love a good bang away for a few mins knowing she was happy with it.
Just ask beforehand. She can always say no but you might get lucky and find somebody that does.

I'm submissive anyway so this is my kind of thing, if you look for subs near you then I bet you'll find somebody that offers it.

Its something Id like to get a girl to do but never have asked cos I always think how can a girl like this? . It has always turned me on seeing it from when I was very young, still does. Im only average size but would love a good bang away for a few mins knowing she was happy with it.
Definitely something I've always wanted to try but never asked for the same reason as you.

B

british-bombshell

I like it :) not to the extreme where it makes me want to be sick but I love a bit of it :) although I'm not interested in a booking that consists of Faceucking for the whole booking but a bit of it is fun :) xx

Head over the bed is amazing I can get myself off with my wand at the same time :)
My top fav is on my knees infront of mirror so I can see everything again while playing with myself , out standing feeling with you cum at the same time :)

I've only ever done it full on with one WG and that's because she basically made me do it, pulling me onto her with her hands when I didn't do it hard or fast enough. :lol: That was in both in the from behind with her head hanging off the bed and the kneeling over her face variety.

For quite a few bookings I have it maybe wouldn't suit the atmosphere. :kissgirl:

Four ladies have contributed to this thread and yet we have eight votes, with the clear winner being Max Hardcore.

Bit of wishful thinking lads? :lol:

I'm lucky enough to have one of my regulars who is happy to do this but just OW, I really want to find someone happy to do this OWO. That would be amazing. I tend not to ask too, I think too many of us are too scared to ask!!

Straight onto my London hotlist! ;) :hi:

I love face fucking. ..as a sub...the desire to please like others on here I love head hanging over the bed ..deep thrusts in my throat gagging sloppy. ..love it so much that each gag makes me squirt....Like a water fountain. .lol this also leads a natural progression to ball licking sucking rimming.....69 also works for face fucking but you have to desire a wet face.and tasting ....

It's not for everyone but as part of a lustful date it can be fun to push boundaries.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I guess I'm just going to be forward and ask in future, AW should have it as a like list item too.
Yep. It's quite a common request I find, it comes up a lot on reverse bookings too so it should be there. I can imagine it would be requested far more than some of the things that are listed - I've never had a smoking fetish requested for example.

Yep. It's quite a common request I find, it comes up a lot on reverse bookings too so it should be there. I can imagine it would be requested far more than some of the things that are listed - I've never had a smoking fetish requested for example.
I've made a couple of RB asking for it but no one has ever bid on it :( looks like I need to book a room in London and have you pay me a visit ;)

You must live in a face fucking free zone. You need to move!
Your right, Oxford is full of EE on rotation that have an awed up reputation for bait and switch and poor or non existent services, we need more girls to tour around Oxford. Although I'm only an hour on the train or just over an hour by car into London, it still
Takes a chunk of the day for an hour punt! I'm making it my mission to encourage more girls to the area... You should come, I'd be your first booking

Should I start a movement to change name to something perhaps more user friendly/sensual
Facial penetration ?
Mouth Mauling ( ha ha) ?
Throat Tickling (thats me!)...suggestions here please

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Your right, Oxford is full of EE on rotation that have an awed up reputation for bait and switch and poor or non existent services, we need more girls to tour around Oxford. Although I'm only an hour on the train or just over an hour by car into London, it still
Takes a chunk of the day for an hour punt! I'm making it my mission to encourage more girls to the area... You should come, I'd be your first booking
Hmm, I've been thinking of planning tours for 2016 so you may well be in luck.

Should I start a movement to change name to something perhaps more user friendly/sensual
Facial penetration ?
Mouth Mauling ( ha ha) ?
Throat Tickling (thats me!)...suggestions here please
Mouth mauling doesn't scream friendly at me :lol: but I do like throat tickling, sounds innocent and sweet!

I'm in!

I do love giving long teasing sensual bjs.

But am also capable of an extreme facefuck, where the cock 'pops' into ones throat.

And more latterly (on an empty stomach), drinking fluid and throwing it back up almost instantly. Which can be quite erotic.

As always, these things should always be discussed beforehand, and the WG will only take it as far as you are comfortable with.

Unless you like your boundaries being pushed...:rolleyes:
That's on my kind of extreme bucket list, quite often girls comment how they wouldn't want to be sick on my dick and I'm like, it's fine by me :)

I do love giving long teasing sensual bjs.

But am also capable of an extreme facefuck, where the cock 'pops' into ones throat.

And more latterly (on an empty stomach), drinking fluid and throwing it back up almost instantly. Which can be quite erotic.

As always, these things should always be discussed beforehand, and the WG will only take it as far as you are comfortable with.

Unless you like your boundaries being pushed...:rolleyes:
It's when someone has not drunk plenty of liquid and eaten when it is not pleasant... Although I do like the idea of it being planned... One for the list

Last edited:

+1 to this
And like stickynicky I like playing with my wand with my head hanging off the bed. Nothing like cumming hard whilst he fucks your face...