eye contact while kissing

kissing eyes open or closed

• open

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • closed

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
I find this extremely erotic, adoring the intimacy it gives especially at the start of a booking, fucking them with my eyes as we deeply kiss, hearing that little surprised breath they take, also feel that it heightens both our senses

does anyone else enjoy that ?

Should of had a 3rd option of both, I do enjoy eye contact but I also like to close my eyes too. Looking in their eyes can tell a lot

Why restrict this question to kissing ? :bomb:
If it included when receiving oral or being in mish, I think there would be many more yes votes :yahoo:

Eye contact while fucking or sucking definitely yes, but I'm a kiss with eyes closed kinda guy and find it a bit weird to open my eyes and see a girl staring at me. But that's probably just me...

Oh, I think that would tip me over the edge if I opened my eyes while kissing to see her staring right back at me

J

johnnyboy61

Eye contact when kissing to me feels a little bit weird. In fact also during sex if your heads are very close together, to me it just doesn't feel that natural. Fine if you're at least a few inches apart especially if she's sitting astride you during sex.

Eye contact is great but eye contact when kissing is a bit freaky to me. Its automatic for me to kiss with my eyes closed that way all im concentrating on is getting lost in the moment of the kiss and if I do open my eyes momentarily and find myself eyeball eyeball with the other person its a bit of a shock. I usually close my eyes again to enjoy the kiss but some guys then start saying open your eyes look in my eyes look in my eyes and it then becomes forced, the kiss is ruined and its all just wrong feeling. Eye contact when fucking etc is good, whilst in a deep snog...no

Whatever the WG is doing to me, strong eye contact heightens the experience for me and expediates the process.

Can't stand the girls that look like they're working on the meat counter at Morrisons and look like they'd rather be doing anything else but you!

J

johnnyboy61

I usually close my eyes again to enjoy the kiss but some guys then start saying open your eyes look in my eyes look in my eyes .
Chloe, it's time you stopped touring when the Incorporated Society of Hypnotists are in town!

Whatever the WG is doing to me, strong eye contact heightens the experience for me and expediates the process.

Can't stand the girls that look like they're working on the meat counter at Morrisons and look like they'd rather be doing anything else but you!
My thoughts exactly, the eyes give away many secrets, they don't lie even when kissing

I like to kiss with eyes open, for me it’s very horny watching a young bird snog me but I’ve got the feeling a few times that it’s made girls feel uncomfortable, so I checked in the mirror at close range what I look like and could see why, so mainly keep them closed now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like to kiss with eyes open, for me it’s very horny watching a young bird snog me but I’ve got the feeling a few times that it’s made girls feel uncomfortable, so I checked in the mirror at close range what I look like and could see why, so mainly keep them closed now. :rolleyes:
That would apply to the vast majority I think

Its just a bit like being under a spotlight. The few times a guy has been insistent on eyes open I end up looking left ,right, at his nose, up over his head and when pushed to be eyeball to eyeball I get self concious and end up pulling daft eyebrow expressions then laughing x

Last edited:
I like to mix it a bit depending on how big is the pleasure while I'm kissing, staring in a guys eyes all the time can get uncomfortable at times and vice versa. When I have sex or Ro on me I mix it again but when i do a Bj I like to watch his expression changing from the pleasure he's having, it turns me on :)

I can't focus that close to have my eyes open while kissing. I do love it at other times though especially if the girl has to make an effort to make eye contact eg in doggy style when yhey twist round to look at you

Its just a bit like being under a spotlight. The few times a guy has been insistent on eyes open I end up looking left ,right, at his nose, up over his head and when pushed to be eyeball to eyeball I get self concious and end up pulling daft eyebrow expressions then laughing x

Thats what happened to me, I still have a peek every now and then though. :D

I find this extremely erotic, adoring the intimacy it gives especially at the start of a booking, fucking them with my eyes as we deeply kiss, hearing that little surprised breath they take, also feel that it heightens both our senses

does anyone else enjoy that ?
Yes I do, eye contact is a turn on for me. I have found some WGs aren't comfortable with it or at least for no longer for than a short time, just fine with me, but those who seemingly don't mind it its great.

Always eyes closed during kissing for me - it's an involuntary thing anyway. I often close my eyes during sex for the same reason when I am 'lost in the moment' but I love it when I open my eyes again and look down to see a gorgeous woman staring back at me with a smile on her face. The look of a girl who seems to be pleased that you are having such a great time is a big turn on (whether real or just just put on for my benefit) and would definitely make me want to return. It's so much better than a vacant stare and a look like she is mentally going through her Tesco shopping list. The ability to provide a convincing GFE is one of the things that separates a memorable experience from a forgettable one for me.

Aahh well, if I'm ever north of the border I'll look you up. Is that wall still up? (The one that roman bloke built)

Do I need a passport?
Haha :D
No passport but as Hank said a phrase book might help , yeah that wall is still up don't worry I'll stick your name down I'm sure the bouncer will let you in :D

For me my eye's close automatically, some times you can sense if the other party has theirs open so I will take a peek but then close them again. I don't find it comfortable to keep my eyes open.

I tend to keep my eyes open because I like to see the expression in a girl`s face when I`m kissing her. However, I have noticed that most of the girls close their eyes when I`m kissing them, and I`m never sure whether this is because of the pleasure I`m giving them or whether they just don`t like looking at me (I do occasionally have that effect).