Entertaining messages

Fucking love how you were reading that whilst perched on your fishnet clad legs :lol::lol::lol:
🤣 Yeah I wasn't reyt impressed when the graft phone goes and it's "God" speaking 😳🤦🏻‍♀️... Mate I need cash not god ffs :dash:
After all my physics teacher told me I was going to hell at 13yr old soo.. Been a bit of a free for all since then! 😆

🤣 Yeah I wasn't reyt impressed when the graft phone goes and it's "God" speaking 😳🤦🏻‍♀️... Mate I need cash not god ffs :dash:
After all my physics teacher told me I was going to hell at 13yr old soo.. Been a bit of a free for all since then! 😆
Even if I it was god speaking... He's a bit too fucking late to that party! 🤪🤣🤣🤣

If he was a proper physics teacher would he believe in hell?

P.S. I've been to Sunderland. It comes close.

Some teachers are wankers.

Did you know wetherspoon pubs are named after a teacher.

Mind Tim Martin's a wanker too.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ography-teacher-from-new-zealand-8493703.html
Aren't they just 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg no I well didn't know that.. George Orwell is one of my all time favourite peeps n all! ❤️ See.. Awesome thinking behind it.. Shame it's turned into /owned by shit cunts the now 😔

Thanks for the education though 👍 love it!