Duo booking - what to try?

I have a MFF duo booking coming up soon so I'm looking for suggestions of what the three of us can try.

- 2 girl bj is a given obviously
- girls in a 69 while I doggy style the top one
- cowgirl with one, and the other on my face

Any more ideas guys and girls?

You'll get plenty of suggestions of what to do. My advice? Go with a plan and make sure the lucky ladies know what the plan is. I personally like the girls to have worked together before and I like to have met both 1-2-1 beforehand.

tcm

Not so wild, but I quite like shagging one while the other one snogs my face off. Perhaps not so surprising, given the thread on the enjoyability of kissing, to like that and having sex at the same time.

But if Lindsey's there you should definitely get her involved in a deep throat competition after that comment :).

Last edited:
3 way snog
Double Nuru
3 way kinky shower
See how many boobs you can reach across for a COB
Oral spitroast
Two girl facial, somewhere else for the rest to go other than the carpet
Two girl dildo fuck whilst one sucking cock and the other sucking balls

Last edited:
Synchronised G spot stimulation. Fingers in each girl to see who you can get to come first. Did that with LucieBee and Riley. :yahoo::yahoo:

3 way snog
Double Nuru
3 way kinky shower
See how many boobs you can reach across for a COB
Oral spitroast
Two girl facial, somewhere else for the rest to go other than the carpet
To girl dildo fuck whilst one sucking cock and the other sucking balls
Shit!! First horn alert of the day!!!!:dash:

Deepthroat competition :D

I’d be up for that Lindsey with Dee as the challenger. :P

Re Wilson’s question:

There’s so much you can get up to, for me though I like for at least one of the girls to be a rimmer, even better if both are, I love the feeling when being rimmed by one whilst DFK and shagging the other in mish. I also like DT whilst being rimmed. :P

Last edited:
This thread is of particular interest to me :D Got my first MFF coming up soon and there are some great suggestions. Can I suggest DP? (with one girl using a strap on obviously - unless you have two cocks! :D). I also love the idea of both girls on their hands and knees in doggie position so you are presented with an awesome choice :wacko: Fucking one while fingering the other and then swapping round (a different kind of 'bate and switch :yahoo:)

This thread is of particular interest to me :D Got my first MFF coming up soon and there are some great suggestions. Can I suggest DP? (with one girl using a strap on obviously - unless you have two cocks! :D). I also love the idea of both girls on their hands and knees in doggie position so you are presented with an awesome choice :wacko: Fucking one while fingering the other and then swapping round (a different kind of 'bate and switch :yahoo:)
Done this, remember everytime you go from one fanny to the other you have to change the condom so better just to give one a good seeing too and the other a fingering then swap over and finish with the other one as condom packet ripping can get a bit AARRGGHHHH

Of course if you are not bothered about the faffing with the condom you can have one on her knees with bum in the air and the other on her knees with face in the air, mouth ..fanny ...mouth ...fanny ...etc

Last edited:
Hehe we are on the same page With your suggestions

Done this, remember everytime you go from one fanny to the other you have to change the condom so better just to give one a good seeing too and the other a fingering then swap over and finish with the other one as condom packet ripping can get a bit AARRGGHHHH

Of course if you are not bothered about the faffing with the condom you can have one on her knees with bum in the air and the other on her knees with face in the air, mouth ..fanny ...mouth ...fanny ...etc
Ah yes, I was wondering about condom etiquette in a threesome so thanks for mentioning that :thumbsup: Your suggestion sounds a lot of fun :yahoo:

I remember my first 2 girl years ago now. It was with Krissy and Paige (I wonder what happened to them) I was not prepared and was a bit overawed by the whole situation so did not make the most of it....
Now I like to have some idea of what I want to do..

Standing BJ leg up so the other girl can rim you
Fucking whilst being rimmed.
One girl riding you whilst licking other girl pussy / arse
2 of you using the other girl whilst tied down plenty of toy play, spanking, denial etc.
Cum swapping.
One girl wearing strap on fucking one hole whilst you fuck other.
The list is endless and only as good as the girls you see.

J

jonboy

More than one arrangement of DP if they BOTH have a strap-on :cool:

Yes you will end up with condoms all over the place..
Lots of changes required but I do not realise until the end how many would be used. I certainly don't notice the changes as it can be really slick and the anticipation of what is coming next makes it all worth while..

I like the way you think Chloe:thumbsup:

Take a 13" double Ender with you (and leave it with them) and get the girls fucking each other with it, then join in and go ass to ass with one of them with the other blowing you off

Raddy

The condom change is a bugger :( but that's life
Yep, although I like to go with Chloe's suggestion of 'giving one a good seeing to' and then the other. Given my biology, I'll just cum, change condoms, then change girls and go.

Jesus that sounds decadent when I write it down.

hope the changing time is the same as my rear wheel change on a race day :lol:
Maybe every threesome should come with its own pit team? :D

Second horn of the day. Jeesus Chloe...... never thought of this one till now

Fucks me !!!:thumbsup:

Some girls don't do condom changes for pussy to pussy.. which helps when you have them on their knees and changing from one to the other and back again
Raddy
That's my experience too - if two girls are used to doing duos together and know each other there's obviously more of an element of trust. But obviously check this out in advance.

I totally agree with TCM - kind of obvious but ensure you get two girls you know well personally, are genuinely bi (duh but some say they are when they aren't!) and ideally that have both worked together before - although if they are really good and genuinely bi that's secondary as it can be nice seeing two girls explore each other for the first time.

Other things to consider trying -
  • Double-bj is obvious but take your time with this - this is not just a case of alternating your cock between them but have them kiss and slide your cock between them. 4 lips are better than 2.
  • Agree with the rimming / bj combo - the best!
  • FF 69 with you helping out either end first orally, then take turns at each end fucking one girl's pussy and switching to the other's mouth.
  • MF 69 with double-ended-dildo - you are on top of one girl in 69 while the second comes in like a crab with a double dildo - you can eat two pussies at once while your cock is taken care of and get a great close-up view of the double dildo action.
  • Prone bone with a side of pussy - ie one of the girls lying face-down with her head between the legs of the other girl, you on top of girl one fucking her - close enough that you can get a great view of the oral and maybe help out as well.
You don't say whether you are a fan of bum fun / A-Levels but for me these are a must for a duo as long as at least one girl is up for rimming (giving) and A levels:
  • 69 with you on the bottom eating pussy while the second girl rims the first from above.
  • FF 69 with you taking turns rimming either end
  • DP with strap-on
  • DP while using double-dildo as Raddy suggested - ie use the double-dildo doggy style and you go in the arse of one or t'other (or alternate). Takes a bit of manoeuvring but can be done.

Well
Some girls don't do condom changes for pussy to pussy.. which helps when you have them on their knees and changing from one to the other and back again
Raddy
Well they bloody well ought to. I've not been involved in one where this wasn't the case

tcm

Make sure the girls are happy to work with each other and are willing to be intimate. I'm sure this has all been said before, but just a reminder that's all.
Then they are switching between you and each other during oral, its mindblowing.
If you make a plan just keep things simple, because you'll never remember it all, too many distractions. Leave some for another visit, start saving up now.

Great post Q - I think anal & rimming are off the menu with these particular girls, but some other good ideas. The girls have worked together before so that aspect is sorted.

E

EnglishPhoebe

I actually messaged Mandy after after you mentioned DP saying "Please can we do that?!!!" lol :D