Does size create an issue?

I appreciate that most of the time ladies will say that this is not an issue and it's what you do with it that counts.

However, I have found that some ladies do struggle to allow full penetration on occasions and use their hand to prevent it from going too far in. Particularly in Mish.

This may be because the lady has not had children.
I usually, ask the girl to go on top if she is finding things a little uncomfortable and that seems to work.

Any thoughts about this one? I know it's a Question mainly for the ladies, but I know plenty of guys find this a bit of an issue during a punt as well.

I never have problems vaginally, maybe because I enjoy it too much! Anally though size can be a problem, girth and length need to be average size or below to allow anal xx

I personally do jot believe I am VWE but have had a few WGs imply it, one Asian WG in Southampton actually shed a tear when she was on top. Stopped her and opted for a HJ. That's the only person I recall having significant issues.

I do have a problem with some, at the grand rate of about one per year. I can however change during my monthly cycle as the position of the cervix changes. I'll always communicate discomfort directly, then find something that does work for both of us. None of this hands business!

I never have problems vaginally, maybe because I enjoy it too much! Anally though size can be a problem, girth and length need to be average size or below to allow anal xx
Thanks Mandy...that's made me feel really good about myself.... RedT4 that's you average or below as well

ha ha.... going to destroy your ass next time... :sarcastic: I'll be wearing my new cock ring

Raddy

Last edited:
Thanks Mandy...that's made me feel really good about myself.... RedT4 that's you average or below as well

ha ha.... going to destroy your ass next time... :sarcastic: I'll be wearing my new cock ring

Raddy
Would do the ego the world of good to be declined anal the once

But only the once I hasten to add :D

Raddy
Behave, average is a good size and we both know RED is bigger (and harder) than average , just depends on the mood as well doesn't it ;)

I appreciate that most of the time ladies will say that this is not an issue and it's what you do with it that counts.

However, I have found that some ladies do struggle to allow full penetration on occasions and use their hand to prevent it from going too far in. Particularly in Mish.

I usually, ask the girl to go on top if she is finding things a little uncomfortable and that seems to work.

Any thoughts about this one? I know it's a Question mainly for the ladies, but I know plenty of guys find this a bit of an issue during a punt as well.

"Look at me i have a big cock "

Haha lol :yahoo:Girth is a favourite I prefer a thick one !

Angle is an issue for me some lean to one side and ends up poking me in the kidneys ! :scare:

No A levels for me its a trust issue (sorry bad experience been split ) Only tongues fingers and my own selection of "her" butt toys

Haha lol :yahoo:Girth is a favourite I prefer a thick one !

Angle is an issue for me some lean to one side and ends up poking me in the kidneys ! :scare:

No A levels for me its a trust issue (sorry bad experience been split ) Only tongues fingers and my own selection of "her" butt toys
:scare::scare::scare: Sorry to hear that's happened to you:(

Lucky old you to be so well endowed :drinks:
Never had a similar problem myself being on the shorter end of "average" (whatever that is :lol: ?). However, I make up for his with "decent girth" I believe ;).
Of course my delusions get rather shattered when she asks me to "go deeper, go deeper" when I'm already as deep into her as my little chap can get :(

Girth is no problem. Abnormal length (8" or more, measured along the top) can be as hitting the cervix constantly is painful, but cowgirl allows the woman to control that.

If anything, men at the very small end of the spectrum are worse. Even a 'Trim' condom can struggle to stay on safely and you can have trouble docking - only doggy really works.

The hilarious thing about this thread is we are tip toeing around the question. Am I too big? Am I too thick? Am I the one with the boomerang in my shorts?

As one wg said to me, ''all I know is there are as many different sizes and shapes as I've had hot dinners''

If too big for the front then I've always offered a trip in the backend...love anal so never passed one up far as I can remember lol. Guess helps to have plans in place as guys get more gratification climaxing with sex than a hand job I can imagine or wouldn't be visiting us and just helping themselves.
Wow! You have less of an issue with letting the larger gents in the back than the front? I had always imagined that anal would be more size dependent but I guess everyone is different and I bet you have a lot of very happy clients :D It's never likely to be an issue for me either way :cry:but still interesting to hear none the less.

Wow! You have less of an issue with letting the larger gents in the back than the front? I had always imagined that anal would be more size dependent but I guess everyone is different and I bet you have a lot of very happy clients :D It's never likely to be an issue for me either way :cry:but still interesting to hear none the less.
LOL wish i knew the answer myself but hey it's worked for me these years and plenty good times with more ahead I hope x

If too big for the front then I've always offered a trip in the backend...love anal so never passed one up far as I can remember lol. Guess helps to have plans in place as guys get more gratification climaxing with sex than a hand job I can imagine or wouldn't be visiting us and just helping themselves.
Delightful way with words young lady:thumbsup:

I once seen one guy years ago...
His cock was that big that I couldn't fit two hands around it- and it was about 6" wide by 9" long at the biggest part (base) he never had sex because no one could accommodate him. It was hard work even trying to give him hand relief. Poor soul xx