Do you prefer a guy to moan, or is this a complete turn-off?

Yeah silence would be so awkward I like men that are vocal love men who moan talk dirty tell me how good it is makes me horny and brings more filth out of me ,quiet men in bed worry me into thinking I'm not doing a good enough job even if they say it was amazing the quiet just feels awkward but that's just me :D

If I'm having a good time, you will definitely know it. I had a punt I'm Southampton in a regulars home and she said, she was going to make me scream in pleasure that day as i made the effort to come see her away from London. She sorted me out and nearly blacked out. Was tingling all over and even on the train home.

i try to be discreet with indies or agency girls in their own house, im nice like that, considerate.

ive never been with a very vocal WG i assume they are either not into me, shit actresses or again needing to be discreet

Yeah silence would be so awkward I like men that are vocal love men who moan talk dirty tell me how good it is makes me horny and brings more filth out of me ,quiet men in bed worry me into thinking I'm not doing a good enough job even if they say it was amazing the quiet just feels awkward but that's just me :D
I don't make a sound but this does not mean i have not enjoyed it

I am a moaning, groaning, fuck I'm gonna cum sorta guy :D

I much prefer noisy men - women often moan and you know you are doing well, but I'm always paranoid if the guy is quiet that he isn't having fun, even if he says he is afterwards! Groans when they cum are the best too - feels like a compliment!
It doesn't take much to make me vocal so you two would be in no doubt that you were doing a great job right from the start. I seem to get a bit 'religious' with lots of 'oh God' and 'Jesus, that feels good' type of things :D And don't worry about my cum groan. It might sound like I'm having a heart attack but I can assure you it's a sign that I am most definitely enjoying myself :yahoo:It's all completely involuntary though. I would never need to worry about having to fake it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It doesn't take much to make me vocal so you two would be in no doubt that you were doing a great job right from the start. I seem to get a bit 'religious' with lots of 'oh God' and 'Jesus, that feels good' type of things :D And don't worry about my cum groan. It might sound like I'm having a heart attach but I can assure you it's a sign that I am most definitely enjoying myself :yahoo:It's all completely involuntary though. I would never need to worry about having to fake it :thumbsup:
Jesus also plays a big part in my sex life too ;)

I don't care if he moans or not as long as he interacts in someway. Some people are naturally quiet during sex which is fine as long as they let you know in some way there are actually still awake and are enjoying themselves
I am not much of a moaner except at the moment of climax, but There are no awkward silences with me. I don't shut up. It's doggy where I get vocal as in 'look at that ass, just look at that ass'...... still can't believe my luck and my punting life. Fucking awesome :yahoo:

I am not much of a moaner except at the moment of climax, but There are no awkward silences with me. I don't shut up. It's doggy where I get vocal as in 'look at that ass, just look at that ass'...... still can't believe my luck and my punting life. Fucking awesome :yahoo:
I know exactly what you mean. It has been known for me to stop and take a moment to appreciate the view (I had one of those moments this afternoon and it made the girl laugh :D)

I also find religion when having sex with a lot of shouting to god! also one Big NO NO was shouting Tori that was fucking great when I was with the girlfriend, how I got away with that God only knows

It has happened more than once now! and as you know I dont cum quietly so she must be deaf or think I have invented a pet name for her or something x
I'm having a laughing fit here!!!

I'm going to start gagging you...on seconds thoughts don't respond to that! :lol:

Xx

It's weird but it's hard to have self awareness sometimes. Honestly I don't know whether I make noise or not a lot of the time, but I guess that means I am so into it that I'm not aware which is a good thing. :) I know I like to say stuff though and have stuff said to me. Not even necessarily even real dirty talk, although that is fine too.

LOVE a noisy man! Nothing better in my opinion! The noise basically lets you know your doing it right....or he's a good actor! :lol:

Complete silence can sometimes be very arkward, even just in the "ice breaker" of the appointment. This is the part where I just fill the uncomfortable silence with my drivel!!

Xx
Does that mean you want me to scream next time ;):lol::yahoo:

The vocal aspect of the meet is just as important to me as the sex.

Absolutely love dirty talk (giving and receiving).

As I have become more confident my moaning and groaning levels have definitely increased :D

And nothing better than hearing the WG moaning and groaning, apart from when they see my cock for the first time :sarcastic:

I certainly don't groan and moan to order but I do tend to make some involuntary noise when I am highly stimulated, so how much noise I make is directly proportional to how good the meet is.

I love those quiet murmurs of ' oh fucking hell yeah, oh fuck, oh yeah' what ever it s I am doing at the time makes me do it more and more.

I have noticed even while snogging I tend to make barely audible moaning noises - sometimes it puts me off as I think "am I faking it??" but pretty clearly it's genuine enjoyment!
I do also really love dirty talk but I have to be pretty relaxed / comfortable with someone before I'll let loose. The dirty talk - especially if it's both ways - can really send me over the edge.

J

jonboy

I don't care if he moans or not as long as he interacts in someway. Some people are naturally quiet during sex which is fine as long as they let you know in some way there are actually still awake and are enjoying themselves
I'm a naturally quiet person (it takes a lot to wind me up) but then I end up self-conscious because I think I ought to be making it clearer how much I'm enjoying myself :D
I think practice is the key
Plenty of practice

I've heard more than one girl tell me that it's a bit weird if the guy just stays silent.
When there's a delicious girl licking my balls there's no fucking way I'm keeping quiet.
Oh fuck yeah, oh my fucking God etc etc followed usually by, "for fuck sake get the condom on I wanna fuck you senseless"

I know, I'm just such a romantic fucker!

I didn't realise till a wg pointed out I was very quiet, it hadn't occurred to me I was. For me it has nothing to do with not enjoying it, I just prefer to do it quietly.
I attended a party once and the vast majority was quiet too but there was one guy who was loud, very loud. Obviously he was enjoying it but I did too, perhaps I am boring?

It's nice when a man makes a sort of satisfactory or exclamatory noise when he comes.

One plus point of working from home is not needing to be worried about noise: I'm always a bit paranoid in hotels. My little house has very solid Victorian walls, and an alleyway across the wall where the bed is and I (or he!) can scream the place down if I feel like it.

You'll be OK with me then, I'm a noisy bastard when I cum!

tcm
LOVELY when we both ( my fave and I, just in case you thought I meant you and I and a couple of girls, tcm :D), get noisy together as we orgasm simultaneously :yahoo:.
Thank heavens I live in a detached house, well away from the neighbours, because, if we were in a flat, we could be very unpopular :(.

J

johnnyboy61

I didn't think I was noisy when I climaxed until one girl working from her own flat suddenly slapped her hand over my mouth to stifle any noise because the upstairs neighbours were suspicious of her activities. Took me by surprise, but was actually damned sexy.

During the course of a meet I will often give some quiet moans of appreciation to let her know that she is hitting the right spot, and I will also tell her how good something is.

There's one girl who laughs when she climaxes, but I sometimes do too. I think it's only happened the once that we've climaxed together, but it must have sent the neighbours searching through the TV channels to see what was on that was so hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice when a man makes a sort of satisfactory or exclamatory noise when he comes.

One plus point of working from home is not needing to be worried about noise: I'm always a bit paranoid in hotels. My little house has very solid Victorian walls, and an alleyway across the wall where the bed is and I (or he!) can scream the place down if I feel like it.
I must remember that next time I'm in the throes - 'Oh yes that was most satisfactory, thank you'. :hi:

Im a naturally quiet bloke and not at all vocal, much prefer to hear her screaming and moaning but keep it real, over the top screaming and moaning from people I find incredibly off putting and contrived. Ive been to many parties and to hear some of the fake noises is testament to peoples rubbish acting ability. :thumbsdown:.( Stands back ready to be :bomb:ed)

As mentioned by OP It's good to get some sort of indication of enjoyment only if genuine i'm not into men screaming from the rooftops, but sure... i had two clients who were silent and i had no idea they'd come. It's hard to see cum face when i'm on all fours.

I'm fairly quiet until I cum, but if I want the girl to change something I'll let her know. I couldnt do the oh yes oh god stuff as it would just be too false.

As mentioned by OP It's good to get some sort of indication of enjoyment only if genuine i'm not into men screaming from the rooftops, but sure... i had two clients who were silent and i had no idea they'd come. It's hard to see cum face when i'm on all fours.
Get a mirror maybe? :)