Do you look at AW Reverse Bookings - is this part of your modus operandi

E

EnglishPhoebe

I rarely look at them as when I have used them in the past they never produce any work or they are asking for bareback/hardsports/£30 an hour etc.

I rarely look at them as when I have used them in the past they never produce any work or they are asking for bareback/hardsports/£30 an hour etc.
Phoebe,
you've been on my HOT HOT List for ages. That's the special hot list.

Do you do out call in Birmingham city centre????? If it was 2 hours?

I look at them but they've never resulted in any bookings, they seem to attract just as many time wasters than if they were to email me directly. Also they're handy to know which people to avoid - the barebackers etc

Occasionally I just look to make me laugh if I'm in a mood :D

I only browse them if I am bored. If I do see something I fancy I will pop a bid in especially if I have seen them before and enjoyed their company. Otherwise I don't really bother

I

IndigoRose

Like Holly, I look at them for a laugh. Some of them are genuinely the kind of shit that will make my day, and I'll screenshot it and send to my friends and we'll be talking about it for days (I'm talking about the really long ones where they want to pay you a huge amount of money to keep you as some kind of in-house girlfriend, those are my fave).

The "genuine" ones are hardly ever looking for stuff I'd consider offering - e.g. they want far too little money for way too much, or flat out want services I don't offer, or their tone is just too entitled. Tbh I do think the Reverse Booking thing is more likely to attract the really entitled type of punter and I am 100% not about that life.

I won one bid 8 years ago but by the time I was told it was successful I either had another definite booking, or I'd had some other issue which prevented me from attending.

I've bid occasionally since then, but there's rarely anything that suits me, a couple of years I was disappointed to see that one was for a gig I was already attending, and had already made arrangements to go with friends(once I agree something I avoid having to change it). The evening was fabulous, so it was obviously meant to be the way I originally planned it.

Most of the ones in my area are either on dates I can't make, or request services I don't provide - such as bareback, or anal. These days I tend to only look out of pure curiosity.

I use to bid when I saw someone interesting with whom I would have liked to have fun and who asked for things I do. I won a couple of times but I lost my interest as no matter how genuine I am and how good my service is, sometimes I had the feeling that I'm not good enough for some experienced punters. So now I stick to my lovely clients and regulars who wish to see me for me:)

Last edited:
I have had a few bookings from there. One of which is a member here now apparently but I had seen him before so knew it would be fun. If you know you have a quiet day in a few days time and you can get through them without writing yourself with laughter or praying a new girl doesn't bid as it sounds dodgy then it can help fill that quiet day. However due to so many numptys using the RBs as a way to get their strange obsession seen by lots of women I think women are using them less and less. You will always get the same few bid who bid on every booking to get men to view their PGs but I think most just can't be bothered going through all the shite to find one diamond.

For a laugh I will look at them. Did a bid once out if curiosity, nothing came from it though. Although we did exchange messages since, but could not agree on a mutually satisfying arrangement. May look again,but to be honest I have no need to and won't work less than my going rate. So it's a bit of a misnomer for me.

Applied to a handful a long time ago.Resulted in one booking and one guy who contacted me an hour before the booking to say he had chosen me then got shitty and called me a time waster as I couldnt do it, even though I had put in my bid very clearly that I needed to know by a certain time that morning as I wasnt based in the same town as he was. The rest just ignored me so now I dont bother...ever. The statistics of politeness are just too low for me in Rb land. Its pretty pointless anyway, I wont do it for the fee most guys are offering and its easier for me to be in my apartment taking bookings. When I did bid on them it was for on my days off anyhow, a bit extra, thats all

Last edited:
Have used the Reverse Booking System on 3 separate occasions. I'm pretty much a vanilla man so my requests are generally very simple and I do this especially when I travel to a City I am not familiar with or want to see someone close to my office I have not seen before.

Unfortunately only 1 of them was a decent punt, the other 2 were disappointing. Rule of thumb, I normally estimate £150 an hour and get a lot of responses as I have decent feedback. Actually feel bad when I pick someone and not the others who bid (especially the good WGs), so I send an email apology.

I'm not a fan of it though and the last time I created one was in 2014

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I've had two bookings from looking at RB's and they were really good. Most seem to want to offer really low amounts of money or huge amounts of money for bareback (only with girls that don't offer it ordinarily! Fuck off!) or have the weirdest ideas of what they would like from a meeting. I look occasionally though if I have nothing else booked in and there a few decent ones on there.

I've had two bookings from looking at RB's and they were really good. Most seem to want to offer really low amounts of money or huge amounts of money for bareback (only with girls that don't offer it ordinarily! Fuck off!) or have the weirdest ideas of what they would like from a meeting. I look occasionally though if I have nothing else booked in and there a few decent ones on there.

I love your AW profile. I'm going to PM you

I look at them when work is quiet and I'm not getting enough emails/calls and want to work. I don't check them very regularly, but I do on occasion. I rarely bid much under my usual rate though, or bid my usual if it is within the budget. If I really like the sound of a booking then I may, for example, waive the anal fee (my only extra) or charge the incall rate for an outcall, but mostly I look for bookings that can afford my usual rates and are in my area, just haven't messaged me for whatever reason. The longer the booking the lower I will bid below my rate too, as I prefer long bookings.

I look at them when work is quiet and I'm not getting enough emails/calls and want to work. I don't check them very regularly, but I do on occasion. I rarely bid much under my usual rate though, or bid my usual if it is within the budget. If I really like the sound of a booking then I may, for example, waive the anal fee (my only extra) or charge the incall rate for an outcall, but mostly I look for bookings that can afford my usual rates and are in my area, just haven't messaged me for whatever reason. The longer the booking the lower I will bid below my rate too, as I prefer long bookings.
You've just brilliantly summed up why I do reverse bookings

If I do a reverse booking I say that I like a vanilla service with a lady between the ages of 25 to 45 between the sizes of 10 to 16 . If for an Incall I will ask for £120 and £150 for outcall.
So I don't think that bid is unfair at all as its a sensible request

L

~LittleMissOrla~

If I do a reverse booking I say that I like a vanilla service with a lady between the ages of 25 to 45 between the sizes of 10 to 16 . If for an Incall I will ask for £120 and £150 for outcall.
So I don't think that bid is unfair at all as its a sensible request
That's a sensible request and I would have assumed you'd get a fairly decent response to that.

The key to reverse bookings for me and others is;

1. Only British girls bid so it cuts out the EE community.
2. I don't always have time to wade through AW looking for a diamond in the rough.
3. I like out call with part timers. They are not always heavily reviewed on UKP
4. It sorts out the availability question without fuss
5. As Jessica says it can help the WG's business
6. There are usually some treats thrown in
7. Often WG's reply and say "I'm happy to do XXXXX even though it's not on my profile" (and NO not BB FFS)

I think I may have success because I'm typically looking for longer out call so the absolute amount of money is attractive.

all IMHO (and Jessica's)

I've set up quite a few often with great success. Kept prices and requests sensible like £180 for a 1.5 hour GFE booking for example. Done purely to see who is available and would like to see me. The last one I did I met a WG who was touring in London who had come down from Manchester, and I'm meeting another bidder later on today from that same reverse booking, so even failed bids may result in meetings at a later date.

I've set up quite a few often with great success. Kept prices and requests sensible like £180 for a 1.5 hour GFE booking for example. Done purely to see who is available and would like to see me. The last one I did I met a WG who was touring in London who had come down from Manchester, and I'm meeting another bidder later on today from that same reverse booking, so even failed bids may result in meetings at a later date.
That's another good point. The punter can contact bidders and see them another time.