Do you have your condoms in a bedside draw during a meet?

I prefer them very close to hand not tucked away in a draw as I find the break from the action whilst the girl fishes around in the draw to locate them, struggles to open them figures out if it's inside out a real passion killer and for the last year has become a bit of a physiological issue for me.
I find now that when she breaks away for the condom I'm lying there talking to little man in my head saying "stay with stay with me" and hoping it's a pretty straight forward "donning"
Condoms are a must in punting but fuck me they don't half kill the passion!!!!

I have a generic pile of stuff on my bedside cabinet

Babywipes :coolgirl:
Condoms
Lube
A selection of buzzy things
Latex gloves
Tissues
Spray can of misted water in case someone has a funny turn, comes out of the nozzle very cold so i someone gets a bit fainty and needs a lay down a quick spray makes them feel so much better

On my bedside table I have little tubs with different size and style of condoms. I also have lube and wipes next to them. This is so I can just reach one arm over to grab what I need without a break however opening the bloody things can take awhile so I have started checking the cock size then keeping the right condom half torn open in the top of my stockings so its just a matter of grabbing it and putting it on.

No, mine are a couple of feet away from the bed in a miniature set of drawers (four, sorted by size). If it's a regular and I know which condoms I'll need, I'll put a couple by the bed ready though.

I have a generic pile of stuff on my bedside cabinet

Babywipes :coolgirl:
Condoms
Lube
A selection of buzzy things
Latex gloves
Tissues
Spray can of misted water in case someone has a funny turn, comes out of the nozzle very cold so i someone gets a bit fainty and needs a lay down a quick spray makes them feel so much better
+1 - well, everything except the spray can. :D
Also have bondage tape, restraints, blindfolds, masks and cock rings.

+1 - well, everything except the spray can. :D
Also have bondage tape, restraints, blindfolds, masks and cock rings.
I have those also but not automatically on the bedside table. I have them in pretty boxes within easy reach of the bed
Also other bits and bobs...hidden well away from the vanilla or nervous

I keep them in a drawer by the bed but it only takes half a second to get to them and just means they're not on display when you walk in like HELLO I AM A SEX WORKER THESE ARE MY CONDOMS XD
Mine arent actually on display, I have one of those bedside cabinets with a drawer,a gap and then a glass top with tealight holders and lamp etc on it.I keep my bits and bobs in the gap and its on the opposite side of the bed from the door so only really on display if you are having a good look around the room x