do you cum from penetrative sex

i would say after seeing about 50 girls in the past two years that the answer is not very often. i think reverse oral and even manual masturbation have a much higher success rate.to me its a great pity because it adds to the occasion through it is something which obviously can't be forced.it definitely attracts more custom as well,at least in my case.

Yes, straight away, throughout, and especially hard when the man comes (even with a condom), regardless of endowment.

Most frequent in doggy/face down, moderate amount on top, slightly fewer on my back.

My wife does it in cowgirl alternating deep to rub her clit on me and shallow to rub the tip on her G spot.

15 years of practice.

All over in 15 minutes. :(

When a girl is on top and she doesn't slide up and down but rubs herself backward and forwards and in effect is rubbing her clit against your pubic bone. To be honest I'm having little to do with it, it's all her own effort and often they seem oblivious to me but lost in their own pleasure. Very erotic all the same.

When a girl is on top and she doesn't slide up and down but rubs herself backward and forwards and in effect is rubbing her clit against your pubic bone. To be honest I'm having little to do with it, it's all her own effort and often they seem oblivious to me but lost in their own pleasure. Very erotic all the same.
Very similar I think.

No, think I can say never, maybe close on one or two occasions. But please, what is the big deal. I have had and prefer orgasm from, oral, fingers, or toys, not being a big preference of mine. for me having my nipples aroused in a most delightful way brings me to climax which also leaves me then to climax from stimulation. Penetration, fills me with something else, pardon the pun.

J

johnnyboy61

No, think I can say never, maybe close on one or two occasions. But please, what is the big deal.
The big deal is that for the guy if the lady is climaxing when he's inside her the feeling is amazing and if you are lucky enough to climax together, well, I don't think there's anything to beat it. Bringing a lady to a climax through oral and fingering is great, but through penetration it becomes much more of a shared experience.

Although some guys think that they are lucky to cum multiple times I think that in climaxing once in an hour's meet it means that the focus can be on getting us both to the same point towards the end of our time. It also helps that being a little older and having been circumcised for medical reasons at about thirty (not to mention condoms) I last about 15/20 mins or longer during penetration, which greatly increases the chances of the girl climaxing, although if they have already climaxed through RO they will sometimes start to climax quite soon after penetration starts.

L

~LittleMissOrla~

Yes this feels really nice. I do it every now and then but then I'm never sure if it feels as nice for the guy.

Yes this feels really nice. I do it every now and then but then I'm never sure if it feels as nice for the guy.
Oh it's definitely nice - at least for me. I find it usually results in the head of my cock rubbing up against either the girl's pubic bone, or into the a-spot (a little nook just above the cervix ) depending on geometry and motion. Very pleasurable.

I've only ever made two girls cum from penetrative sex alone and as they are both the girls I have been back to see the most often, I guess I should add that to the 'what makes you come back' thread :lol: TBH honest I was surprised that it was even possible.

J

johnnyboy61

I used to have a regular who always climaxed through penetration and I thought that I would not find another girl like her. I tend to punt at the moment with a few girls returning to them regularly. I have been very lucky that of the last six girls I have seen four have climaxed through penetration, although another didn't climax at all last time (too much masturbating - you know who you are you naughty girl!), but always has done during previous meets, but not during penetration, and the last always seems to really enjoy our meets, but I don't think she has ever climaxed. So I guess that I do tend to return to the girls who climax during sex, but it is not the be all and end all.

In my private life yes my OH does, but she's pretty much at the point of no return before penetration - which pushes her over the edge

I try to do the same in my punting life - but you can't always tell if it's real or not

For me personally this Grinding motion is just such a turn on and it feels just Awesome :thumbsup: And if the Girl combines this with French Kissing and Kissing my neck also :wacko: lol Just gives my such an Intense Orgasm.
Iv'e also had 2 girls in the past who have done this motion and Orgasmed on my Knee cap in foreplay ;)

vt

Banned
I've met only a few girls in punting that have cum from penetration alone, great to have a girl quivering on the end of your dick, knowing that you've had that effect on her. A simultaneous orgasm is the Holy Grail, has happened once or twice in punting.Quite a few more have orgasmed from oral/G-spot stimulation if they allowed it.

I occasionally find it difficult to cum during penetrative sex when punting...perhaps twice so far this year if you don't count the times when I did a CIM finish...a combination of the numbing of sensation wearing a condom, not having enough saved up in the tank or an unenthusiastic/unskilled partner are usually the reasons...I can usually get over the line with some good oral or taking matters into my own hands.

Last edited:
In doggy if I can get the angle right and he isn't going too fast then yes easily. Otherwise no so I will often get the wand in play whilst on top so I can as I feel I might as well enjoy myself as much as possible while working as it makes the booking more fun
This every time. I appreciate that not all women can or want to cum in every booking but I would never take it personally if a woman wanted to use something to help her have an orgasm. In fact I would go so far as to say I would bloody love it! :thumbsup: I never ask or suggest it since I wouldn't want to put her under pressure to do something just for me if she is not in the mood though

This every time. I appreciate that not all women can or want to cum in every booking but I would never take it personally if a woman wanted to use something to help her have an orgasm. In fact I would go so far as to say I would bloody love it! :thumbsup: I never ask or suggest it since I wouldn't want to put her under pressure to do something just for me if she is not in the mood though
+1 to this.

One of my regs regularly cums and squirts all over my dick which is just the hottest feeling. I mean hot, sexy, not hot liquid although it is rather nice and warm...