DFK necessary or not

as the title says is DFK a necessary part of a booking or not. For me I feel rather strange and awkward being intimate with someone without kissing first. It's how it has always been for me in my private life before having sex it's kissing as a build up so I just can't do it without
How do you feel about it?

Absolutely must have, but I suspect having read your comments about sensuality on the "would you" thread you might even pay me :lol: I do love that side of a meet.

It is an absolute must for me.

I enjoy DFK as much as any other part of a meet.

I agree being intimate with someone involves kissing.

All my reg WGs have always offered DFK and part of the reason I have gone back is because of this.

J

johnnyboy61

It's great, but I do like some sort of progression towards it in a punt. Not keen on the girl who starts fishing around for your tonsils as soon as you get through the door on your first visit before you have had a chance to build up any sort of rapport. One of the reasons I like to give a girl oral first is that if you have hit the right spot it often leads on to intensify and deepen the way she kisses you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna sound like a wanker here but I don't know the difference between fk and dfk I couldn't tell one from the other in my limited experience
I don't see how there can be any difference, like a lot of acronyms there all a load of shite, the human tongue is only so long and the receiving throat can only take so much, French kissing is French kissing, deep is relative.

Perhaps weirdly for me the intimacy and kissing is the most important part for me, to spend a few hours with a lovely woman and for her to share her intimate feelings for that time is very sexy. I'm sure I'd find the whole time robotic and unenjoyable if it didn't happen.

I don't see how there can be any difference, like a lot of acronyms there all a load of shite, the human tongue is only so long and the receiving throat can only take so much, French kissing is French kissing, deep is relative.
Agreed, think it's really to distinguish that tongues are involved to :D and it's a passionate kiss as opposed to just a peck on the lips.

Absolutely essential for me, would be weird without it. I've cancelled a booking in the past after I realised she didn't like to kiss. It would of been awkward

It's the difference between a snog and tonsil tennis isn't it?

J

johnnyboy61

Perhaps weirdly for me the intimacy and kissing is the most important part for me, to spend a few hours with a lovely woman and for her to share her intimate feelings for that time is very sexy. I'm sure I'd find the whole time robotic and unenjoyable if it didn't happen.
For me it is very important too. When starting to flag a little during a meet the girl started to pay attention to me with some oral as I was going a bit soft, but it didn't seem to be having the desired effect so I suggested that she come up and kiss me instead and immediately the problem was resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it is very important too. When starting to flag a little during a meet the girl started to pay attention to me with some oral as I was going a bit soft, but it didn't seem to be having the desired effect s oI suggested that she come up and kiss me instead and immediately the problem was resolved.
it's funny how the mind works isn't it! Sometimes it's the simplest form of pleasure that means the most.

For me french kissing is tongues but probably tips only, more teasing flicks with the tongue. At the start of a session FK is fine, but for me it needs to build to DFK - which is pretty much fucking my mouth with your tongue and / or vice versa which I find incredibly hot.

For me french kissing is tongues but probably tips only, more teasing flicks with the tongue. At the start of a session FK is fine, but for me it needs to build to DFK - which is pretty much fucking my mouth with your tongue and / or vice versa which I find incredibly hot.
That's exactly how I see it.

But that was always how French kissing was. In my neck of the woods any way.

Exactly deep French kissing contours an image that one is going fishing for Chilean miners

French kissing will suffice, how did the French even claim it anyway:unknown:

Who wants to claim the other's whilst their free

Latvian rimming
Zimbabwean hand job

Also owo said as a word ( I'm thinking pronounced (o-woah) would make a good cats name

Exactly deep French kissing contours an image that one is going fishing for Chilean miners

French kissing will suffice, how did the French even claim it anyway:unknown:

Who wants to claim the other's whilst their free

Latvian rimming
Zimbabwean hand job

Also owo said as a word ( I'm thinking pronounced (o-woah) would make a good cats name
This could be a whole new thread in itself. Just wish I could come up with something. Going to give it some thought.
Dalmation dogging, there's one we could adopt.

Yes, I think it's a great way to get turned on and the juices flowing... But, as others have said, it needs to be done in the correct way. Start off with some gentle closed/partly open mouth kissing, then some light tongue flicking etc., and if that's all good then really get stuck in.

It's horrible when someone tries to stick a hard, pointy tongue in your mouth just as you close the door! It should be a very sensual act, not an aggressive one.

And not too much slobber, please!

Yes kissing is very important to me but I must say I don't go thrusting my tongue down the back of her throat. I'm actually a little tentative at first and let the snogging build up as we go along. I don't really know the difference between French kissing and deep French kissing, I just call it snogging.
That's because here isn't one, French kissing is French kissing, it involves tongues, throats, sucking of tongues exchanging bodily fluids and deep satisfaction.

This could be a whole new thread in itself. Just wish I could come up with something. Going to give it some thought.
Dalmation dogging, there's one we could adopt.

Hmmm that would imply fido actually being involved , play safe and give it to a nation
Spanish scat? Mexican massage ?

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining - always wondered what the hell dfk was and now I know. Good French kissing elevates a meet and probably defines the gfe. Without it it's just a ball emptying exercise.

You may not agree with the definition, but experience tells me that some girls kiss, some girls french kiss (little bit of tongue action but don't even think about shoving your tongue down there) and some girls DFK. That's why it's worth calling out when someone DFK's vs just FK vs just kissing (or even no kissing).

I agree kissing is important and a deal breaker for me.... If I want lifeless sex with little kissing is save my pennies and stay at home!!!

I saw a girl who'd had a booking that day that put his toungue so deep it he was literally licking the back of her tongue which was making her gag!! Now that can't be nice.. I hate it if my toothbrush gets to far back!!

Kissing, French kissing, DFK is a natural progression of intimacy. It helps to escalate the passion and desire that I like in a meeting.
I feel that it is vital and raises a good meeting to a great meeting.
Especially if someone advertises GFE. A 'girlfriend' that doesn't kiss? :unknown: