Describe your next booking.

Didn’t give a timescale did I?

You continuously look at catch people out... will it be tomorrow? No. The week after? No. In a months time? Maybe.
Catch you out at what? Just very strange to state your lack of horniness and interest in punting one minute and then the next minute you’re thinking of a booking.

But having called you out for lying before, it does make me wonder.

Catch you out at what? Just very strange to state your lack of horniness and interest in punting one minute and then the next minute you’re thinking of a booking.

But having called you out for lying before, it does make me wonder.
Called me out for lying before?!

Proposed tour is in 3 weeks time where I’m due to be working...

Not looking to punt today, or tomorrow BUT as per my post, a tourer IF times match up.

Called me out for lying before?!

Proposed tour is in 3 weeks time where I’m due to be working...

Not looking to punt today, or tomorrow BUT as per my post, a tourer IF times match up.
Yes I did call you out. Short memory, hey. It was only a couple of months ago.

So what happens if you’re still not horny when the tourer makes her rounds? Do you just cancel? After all that contact and arranging?

Close contact services like beauticians allowed from 1st August, so I guess shagging is officially allowed from then too.

My next booking is likely to be in August or September.
Watched the press conference. Only thing I am clear about is that I could have my nails and eye brows done if I so wished.
I still have tickets for gigs in places ranging from a club venue up to the O2 arena in October and November. Most of my gigs for the rest of the year have already been rescheduled, including some at the previously mentioned venues, so this announcement today seems to change nothing for me.

Did everything run smoothly in terms of access? (The hotel, not the vagina :D)

I’m a little apprehensive about my impending return to hotels
Yes thank you.

The hotel was very quiet in terms of occupancy, not much more than 20% judging by the car park at about half nine, although there was a lot of boisterous celebrating going on creating quite a buzz on the evening.

The only salient difference from usual was that the hotel, for reasons that can't begin to be guessed at, has taken drink making facilities from the bedrooms so be prepared to take your own.

I'd say you needn't concern yourself with anything more than usual if you are only visiting a client. Using hotels for taking incalls at this time may be another matter of course.

The woman I met was in fine form and I can confirm that access was unproblematical.

I hope this is helpful.

I won’t be back at the office for a few months yet so can’t book anything. I will sort something out with my regular for my first booking when back in the office if the Covid transmission levels are still low enough to feel the risk is low. Now is about the first time I would feel ok about doing so even if the opportunity existed. If I am honest I haven’t missed it as much as I thought I would and not all that fussed about when I can start booking again.

A prostitute who hasn't logged in to her AW account since May has just resurfaced. I'm hoping her working hours match up with my free time hours as I've wanted to shag her for ages.

I have decided that my first post Lockdown punt will be with an SP I know well and who will provide most of the things I like in a nice clean environment.

I have picked who will best provide this and I got as far as making contact yesterday, but now I having to wait until she gets a new suspender belt to tick all my boxes.

Hoping that I will able to post the Last Booking thread again before much longer.

Regards,

davidgood

Begin thinking about emerging from lockdown for some time
Already making plans for my little southern tour for early October in the Cambridge area .... looking like a duo with an intriguing pair, one of whom is on here then a meeting with a squirter and then hopefully a lady who does like to please even more. Could well be / should be three magical days.
Mind all of this was also planned in March 2020 for June 2020 .. can't remember what happened then? :unknown:

Before all this happen I'll have to meet up with the my red haired favourite who is on Tyneside .. the southside. ;)

Still nothing on the horizon for me and current news is pushing any vague guesses further back.

TBH there aren't any potential bookings in my vicinity that grab my enthusiasm at the moment anyway, and the hotter peaks on my hotlist are either currently not working, further afield than I would normally travel or both.

looking forward to the review in the "What are you eating thread"
... mind Lilly_Lovesit .. it might help to cool things down on a day like today .. enjoy and be enjoyed :yahoo:
Definitely not eating anymore custard today! :D Although it is probably the only thing I've been covered in and do still actually eat... Yoghurt and black forest gateaux on the other hand :vomit: thems for sploshing only now I'm afraid, I don't even like walking down the yoghurt Isle in the supermarket anymore! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was only a 30 min booking so it was actually really cooling and fun and refreshing instead of getting too warm icky sticky! :thumbsup:

Definitely not eating anymore custard today! :D Although it is probably the only thing I've been covered in and do still actually eat... Yoghurt and black forest gateaux on the other hand :vomit: thems for sploshing only now I'm afraid, I don't even like walking down the yoghurt Isle in the supermarket anymore! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was only a 30 min booking so it was actually really cooling and fun and refreshing instead of getting too warm icky sticky! :thumbsup:
Thought you'd be more into ice cream on a day like today! :cool:

I'm assuming 'not this year' now.
I'll put no time frames on it, just continue to assess the apparent level of risk.

My next was due to be in one of the areas that got restricted last night. I'd watched the cases rising in that area and it got to the point where I wasn't comfortable - and then the government put "the icing" on that particular cake.

I'll put no time frames on it, just continue to assess the apparent level of risk.

My next was due to be in one of the areas that got restricted last night. I'd watched the cases rising in that area and it got to the point where I wasn't comfortable - and then the government put "the icing" on that particular cake.
As opposed to you 'icing the cake';)

Some of my best bookings have started with coffee and cake. An exceptionally civilised way to start, I feel :)
Someone I used to see had on her profile a list what she likes and dislikes (totally different from her list of what she offers likes)
among them was Caffe Nero coffee - it just happens there is such an establishment more or less round the corner from her in call address
so I always arrived with 2 coffees. I always had a 2 hour booking so it was never any problem ..

Someone I used to see had on her profile a list what she likes and dislikes (totally different from her list of what she offers likes)
among them was Caffe Nero coffee - it just happens there is such an establishment more or less round the corner from her in call address
so I always arrived with 2 coffees. I always had a 2 hour booking so it was never any problem ..
Coffee makes the world go round 🙂
I used to have a client come see me at 6am on a Saturday before I drove over to Sheffield for my shift at city sauna, he used to bring me a venti vanilla latte with an extra shot ☕
Don't think that booking would be happening if he didn't! 😴 Lol

Still not even considering dipping my toe. Even more so seeing the infection rates rising.
No interest at all for me still to risky in my opinion. I could really do with a legit massage that's not happening either
Yup. Zero interest from me and I could actually do with a proper massage. Have got some stiff muscles and stretches are not helping