Describe your next booking.

I have been wary of posting here. When I have, things have gone wrong on the day and it did not happen.

I have found a mature Polish lady is back in the area, who I missed last time, so I am trying to see her late this week before she goes again.

Got as far as her postcode and checking out parking. Will of course report further if a meeting takes place.

Regards,

davidgood

Overnight with a gorgeous, funny, smart woman. Beautiful 5 star hotel, amazing dinner in the highly acclaimed restaurant, breakfast, spa, pool, gym, late check out, weather’s looking great. Even got a couple of little surprises for the “lucky” lady. Just got to shift the last remnants of this lurgy!!! :sick: Else it might end up a very realistic nurse role play :D

A blonde girl with huge boobies. I may need a hard hat and possibly eye protection, otherwise she may take one of my eyes out with her nipples.

I've not seen a girl with such huge boobs before. I usually go for smaller well shaped boobs than huge ones, so a new experience for me. I hope she doesn't knock me out with them.

A blonde girl with huge boobies. I may need a hard hat and possibly eye protection, otherwise she may take one of my eyes out with her nipples.

I've not seen a girl with such huge boobs before. I usually go for smaller well shaped boobs than huge ones, so a new experience for me. I hope she doesn't knock me out with them.
The girl cancelled on me. Second time she has cancelled on me in 3 months. There won't be a third booking.

Overnight with a gorgeous, funny, smart woman. Beautiful 5 star hotel, amazing dinner in the highly acclaimed restaurant, breakfast, spa, pool, gym, late check out, weather’s looking great. Even got a couple of little surprises for the “lucky” lady. Just got to shift the last remnants of this lurgy!!! :sick: Else it might end up a very realistic nurse role play :D
Lurgy is fast disappearing, so looks like the badger is out to play (y):p:D

Got one organised for the middle of October ... with a more mature lady .....really looking forward to it ..
.... still time for a warm up meeting before that event ... maybe have a look down West Yorkshire way ...

Russian sexbomb…..first meet...…….saw her flatmate earlier in the week an she was good so high expectation...…...who says there is a cold war...…..?

I have been wary of posting here. When I have, things have gone wrong on the day and it did not happen.

I have found a mature Polish lady is back in the area, who I missed last time, so I am trying to see her late this week before she goes again.

Got as far as her postcode and checking out parking. Will of course report further if a meeting takes place.

Regards,

davidgood
hope you enjoyed..?

Shame you won’t see much, you could easily fill a few days. The museum of Liverpool really is good.
It was my home town but I have not been back for about 3 years.
Only eatery I can remember is Johnny Ginelli’s chippy on the dock road!!!
blue angel (?) all night Chinese near the cathedral.........?

Shame you won’t see much, you could easily fill a few days. The museum of Liverpool really is good.
It was my home town but I have not been back for about 3 years.
Only eatery I can remember is Johnny Ginelli’s chippy on the dock road!!!
A lot has changed in past 3 years and there is loads of works going on now. Pain in the arse for getting into Liverpool on the roads though at the moment.

A 2 -hour incall with a long-standing regular tomorrow. First hour I will dominate her including some mild spanking, second, she's donning a latex nurses outfit ( complete with gloves) before restraining me to the operating table for some procedures.
Sandwiches, coffee and a catch up after. Morning sorted.

Well the girl for my Wednesday night booking cancelled on me. Probably for the best for all concerned.

I think I'll give it a rest for a while

My first meeting for nearly 2 months due to one thing and another. My reg is just back from her extended summer break, so it’ll be good to catch up and have a couple of tequilas over the course of a few hours.

Had to cancel my meeting next week. Plenty of notice but she hasn’t responded to my messages via AW and here yet. Hope she’s not cheesed off with me as I offered an alternate date.

Had to cancel my meeting next week. Plenty of notice but she hasn’t responded to my messages via AW and here yet. Hope she’s not cheesed off with me as I offered an alternate date.
I’d suggest that, if she’s cheesed off, then that’s not on and I’d move on swiftly, as you’ve given plenty of notice and offered an alternative.

(I am assuming you cancelled a while ago to give her chance to respond.)

Sounds like you did everything right. Can't imagine she won't get back to you. Maybe she's just been busy, or is not great at admin?

Sounds like you did everything right. Can't imagine she won't get back to you. Maybe she's just been busy, or is not great at admin?
I am sure it will be ok. She is part time but usually responds within 12 hours. Not had any problem with comms in the past, just a little unusual

Looking forward to my early evening, 4 hour meeting today with a very sensual and sexy lady.

The Lady was my first encounter back in June and this is not my second return visit ;)

Happy Friday.

Polish reg Princess after a quiet week away... shed have better eaten her porridge this morning... plus some energy bars as Im really needing an energetic session...