Describe your last booking...

I can get a simple initial type sign off on occasion, its normally done in fun as a piss take response etc

As I said I'm not seeking to cause offence I just find it a bit pointless and for me creepy, I can totally see others will have a different take on it, I'm not asking him to change his style I'm just asking a question
salutations and felicitations MissWolf
stop being so damn informal..๐Ÿ˜Š

I can get a simple initial type sign off on occasion, its normally done in fun as a piss take response etc

As I said I'm not seeking to cause offence I just find it a bit pointless and for me creepy, I can totally see others will have a different take on it, I'm not asking him to change his style I'm just asking a question
I used to do it all the time.

creepy tcm

Intelligible? Ummm... not sure how... he smelt like a vodka factory (stunk of alcohol, specificlaly vodka)... and his jaw wasnt attached to his face (off his nut on cocaine)
Intelligible to me and others... sorry you didnt get it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Thank you

Jive talk is fine but its purpose is to exclude people so you can't reasonably feign surprise when people ask you to explain what it means.

Intelligible? Ummm... not sure how... he smelt like a vodka factory (stunk of alcohol, specificlaly vodka)... and his jaw wasnt attached to his face (off his nut on cocaine)
Intelligible to me and others... sorry you didnt get it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
I understood the original post perfectly, sounded horrific :scare:

I had an outcall while on tour last week and had to tell him if he didn't stop drinking the booking was over, makes me really uncomfortable dealing with an intoxicated person, takes me back to living with an alcoholic :mad:
The last guy who got coke out, tried snorting it out of the packet and then spilled it over my floor got asked to leave, which he did after crawling round trying to snort it up ffs :angry:

I had an outcall while on tour last week and had to tell him if he didn't stop drinking the booking was over, makes me really uncomfortable dealing with an intoxicated person, takes me back to living with an alcoholic :mad:
The last guy who got coke out, tried snorting it out of the packet and then spilled it over my floor got asked to leave, which he did after crawling round trying to snort it up ffs :angry:
TBH im confused as to what was intelligible, but each to their own haha

Awwww fuckinhell that sounds absolutely hurrendous!! I dont drink alcohol, so for me the smell literally makes my stomach churn, he was barely able to stand up and breathing really heavily all over me with crimbles of coke in his nose. Im glad it was 15min otherwisei would have had to tell him to leave. But that also makes me nervous as theyre very unpredictable with a mixtureof those

I get it makes u horny, but id rather them mention it so i can avoid them or tell them to find someone else x

TBH im confused as to what was intelligible, but each to their own haha

Awwww fuckinhell that sounds absolutely hurrendous!! I dont drink alcohol, so for me the smell literally makes my stomach churn, he was barely able to stand up and breathing really heavily all over me with crimbles of coke in his nose. Im glad it was 15min otherwise I would have had to tell him to leave. But that also makes me nervous as they're very unpredictable with a mixture of those

I get it makes u horny, but id rather them mention it so i can avoid them or tell them to find someone else x
Exactly this

When they are drunk or coke'd up you never know how they're going to react if you say sorry but there's the door, it's a real personal safety issue.

Exactly this

When they are drunk or coke'd up you never know how they're going to react if you say sorry but there's the door, it's a real personal safety issue.
You know just can't understand Why! If I'm meeting somebody I want all my faculties about me, mainly so I enjoy my time with the lady in question and to remember it, but also if it's a first meeting keep your wits about you.

Don't get the DnA stuff at all.

You know just can't understand Why! If I'm meeting somebody I want all my faculties about me, mainly so I enjoy my time with the lady in question and to remember it, but also if it's a first meeting keep your wits about you.

Don't get the DnA stuff at all.
This guy was wankered!!! And i swear he said he drove which annoyed me even more ๐Ÿ˜ He only just managed to get a lob on, and i couldnt keep up with his fidgeting so left with a steaming full ball sack!! Pointless!!

I was so uncomfortable i was pulling away loads cause he was breathing his fire breath all over me, horrendous to say the least!!

Exactly this

Having had the meaning of the comment explained I must say I'm rather surprised.

I'd not be proceeding if a woman arrived reeking of spirit and obviously under the influence of cocaine.

This guy was wankered!!! And i swear he said he drove which annoyed me even more ๐Ÿ˜ He only just managed to get a lob on, and i couldnt keep up with his fidgeting so left with a steaming full ball sack!! Pointless!!

I was so uncomfortable i was pulling away loads cause he was breathing his fire breath all over me, horrendous to say the least!!
This is not what its about surely to fuck, sorry to hear about your experience, very much an uncomfortable situation to be in.

I mean what the fuck did he achieve? Obviously can't remember anything and how dangerous if he was driving, absolute lunatic.

Having had the meaning of the comment explained I must say I'm rather surprised.

I'd not be proceeding if a woman arrived reeking of spirit and obviously under the influence of cocaine.
I was too uncomfortable to ask him to leave tbh so just seen it through, was only 15min so i knew i could soldier through.
As i said ive got an army of cocks to batter him with and a strong manc attitude... Sure i would have been fine but sometimes best to bite the bullet i think than cause myself an issue

This is not what its about surely to fuck, sorry to hear about your experience, very much an uncomfortable situation to be in.

I mean what the fuck did he achieve? Obviously can't remember anything and how dangerous if he was driving, absolute lunatic.
Thanks babe. It happens once in a blue moon tbh!
Absolutely naff all except a bit of a hard on and an emptier wallet!!
I know, i watched on the front entrance camera to see if he got in a car but couldnt see, he did say he was just parked up... So im assuming so
People on drugs and alcohol dont think straight, hence why i try my best to avoid them

Thanks babe. It happens once in a blue moon tbh!
Absolutely naff all except a bit of a hard on and an emptier wallet!!
I know, i watched on the front entrance camera to see if he got in a car but couldnt see, he did say he was just parked up... So im assuming so
People on drugs and alcohol dont think straight, hence why i try my best to avoid them
The problem is that once someone is that entrenched in the behaviour that they feel it's ok to drive while under the influence of drink or drugs or both they don't see an issue with their behaviour and can't see why others would either, they also think they are in a better state than they are because they are in denial.

The problem is that once someone is that entrenched in the behaviour that they feel it's ok to drive while under the influence of drink or drugs or both they don't see an issue with their behaviour and can't see why others would either, they also think they are in a better state than they are because they are in denial.
I just can't understand those stupid fuckers, really gets oan my tits, I'd never get "tyred" of giving them a damn good shoein

I agree 100%. I did mention to him he was arseholed and that it was entirely pointless and should just go home to bed and have a wank when he wakes up... luckily he seen the humorous side

I am a boring little fucker....thank God!

I spent an very very good hour with a new client I found very attractive, we got on well, laughed and had some naughty fun. Half an hour after he left he txt to say how much he enjoyed himself and was I free later, I assumed he meant for another booking so I was pleased he enjoyed it that much he wanted to come back but no, unfortunately he was asking to take me for a drink. I explained Iโ€™ve done the whole dating clients thing and it doesnโ€™t work but would happily see him for a booking. He sent a couple of long messages explaining how it would be different with him, we would be good together etc. I had to block him, wouldnโ€™t want to see how he acts after another booking. Bloody shame as well as it was a great hour.

I spent an very very good hour with a new client I found very attractive, we got on well, laughed and had some naughty fun. Half an hour after he left he txt to say how much he enjoyed himself and was I free later, I assumed he meant for another booking so I was pleased he enjoyed it that much he wanted to come back but no, unfortunately he was asking to take me for a drink. I explained Iโ€™ve done the whole dating clients thing and it doesnโ€™t work but would happily see him for a booking. He sent a couple of long messages explaining how it would be different with him, we would be good together etc. I had to block him, wouldnโ€™t want to see how he acts after another booking. Bloody shame as well as it was a great hour.
Oh dear:dash:

Broke curfew an punted a Thai Princess... a wee bit chunkier than her photoshopped AW pics but nice friendly girl comfortable ride and a really good massage to finish. Feel really great now but she said customers have dropped off an shes no busy... must tell bozo...:sarcastic:

View attachment 15873

block him.........sounds like the early stages of coronastalker..........starts in the head (little one)...........builds to a fever...........then is fkkn hard to shake off..........proves very dangerous......:bomb:

block him.........sounds like the early stages of coronastalker..........starts in the head (little one)...........builds to a fever...........then is fkkn hard to shake off..........proves very dangerous......:bomb:
Yep he was blocked as soon as I read the messages, what clients who ask me on a date donโ€™t know is when Iโ€™m โ€œAnnabelleโ€ all my concentration is on them, their paying me to look after their needs, but out of work is very different, rarely dress up, not always as sweet and I can be very selfish in the bedroom. They would get a shock if the took me home after a date expecting for it to be all about them :P

No Show!!!
Booked, cancelled then rebooked... Then simply didnt show or message back... If you read this, thanks for your brilliant comms its always massively appreciated!

On the upside.... I have a couple more cocks to suck and one arse to fuck, and my Brum experience is coming to an end and I've bloody loved it!! May have to visit again before i retire!!

No Show!!!
Booked, cancelled then rebooked... Then simply didnt show or message back... If you read this, thanks for your brilliant comms its always massively appreciated!

On the upside.... I have a couple more cocks to suck and one arse to fuck, and my Brum experience is coming to an end and I've bloody loved it!! May have to visit again before i retire!!
Haha don't ever change :lol:

Can I ask you a genuine question that puzzles me, I'm not intending to cause offence

Why do you always do the sign off.....regards davidgood?

It's not like we don't all know who is posting, after all your avatar and name are on your post :unknown:

Personally I find it a bit creepy
I think Anothername's post has gone some way to answer your question but what I would add is that I am a bit of an old fashioned or old school gentleman and would still be writing letters and memos if modern technolgy had not arrived.

Although I know it is not necessary or fashionable I still think of posts on forums as being like the business e mails I spend so much of my time writing. Although Hi ..... has replaced dear Sir, in my field of work nearly everyone signs off with something like 'regards' or even 'kind regards'.

I am sorry if you think it is creepy.

Regards,

davidgood

I think Anothername's post has gone some way to answer your question but what I would add is that I am a bit of an old fashioned or old school gentleman and would still be writing letters and memos if modern technolgy had not arrived.

Although I know it is not necessary or fashionable I still think of posts on forums as being like the business e mails I spend so much of my time writing. Although Hi ..... has replaced dear Sir, in my field of work nearly everyone signs off with something like 'regards' or even 'kind regards'.

Regards,

davidgood
If it is an informal email/memorandum to a colleague, I like to put 'kind regards', if more informal professional, I sign off "Ta bab"

Regards,

davidgood
Thank you kindly for your very articulate response to my question, as I said I had no intention of causing offence and was simply being me and very open.

I think my take on it is that I find forums less formal and more like a face to face conversation between people and in a conversation one wouldn't speak and then sign off with a regards etc before the other person replied, hence why I think I find it a bit odd :)

But we are all very different and that is the beauty of this mad world we live in so I will keep being me and you keep being you and we will cross paths on the forum I'm sure.

Kindest Regards

MissWolf :rose:

Thank you kindly for your very articulate response to my question, as I said I had no intention of causing offence and was simply being me and very open.

I think my take on it is that I find forums less formal and more like a face to face conversation between people and in a conversation one wouldn't speak and then sign off with a regards etc before the other person replied, hence why I think I find it a bit odd :)

But we are all very different and that is the beauty of this mad world we live in so I will keep being me and you keep being you and we will cross paths on the forum I'm sure.

Kindest Regards

You sound a bit creepy now.......:D

oily and overly warm as my bedroom radiator decided to randomly start working again in the middle of the night...after about 8 months of not working . Twas a bit toasty in there :lol:

Kindest Regards

You creepy wolf!

You sound a bit creepy now.......:D
Behave you two or you are going on my spanking list :mad: :lol:

I was replying to @davidgood politely in the same vein as he does, I will be going back to my normal mo as of immediate effect :coolgirl:

I think someone's stuck a stick.. Or something else up @MissWolf 's Harris... :)
NOTHING and I mean NOTHING goes up my Harris thank you :wacko: Tut tut for even thinking it, you will be on the list with those two if you don't behave :coolgirl:

Beautiful Thai Princess... shower then mutual antiseptic virus killing spray over.... nice touch... a vey pleasant 30 min no wanting to risk much longer...social distancing at least a half a tongue..:D... third meet so we know which buttons to press 1-1 score draw an for the sceptics...if we could capture the convulsions and kinetic energy stored in a sensitive clit then we would have a new source of renewables..:sarcastic: