Dangers of fluffiedom

One of the problems with a joint forum for punters and WGs would be the appearance of white knights, fluffies and the Sisterhood, ie, all the people who plague Prossienet.

The problem is particularly grave as Prossienet is on its last legs and they will all be tempted to gravitate here.

We must be on our guard against them.

Actually if you read up what admin says, my understanding is that white knights and fluffies are very welcome here and by extension the sisterhood. I certainly intend to champion my favourite wgs unless admin has a change of heart. This is supposed to be an inclusive forum and I would not want some guys scared away because they fear white knights may be lambasted. From what I recall admin only wishes to ban members who have been accused of fraudulent or criminal activity. All others are welcome for now......:drinks:

I think as this is a new forum it could be seen as a fresh page. I don't think it's wise to start of on a negative footing or attitude. Surely better to start a new venture off with an open heart and mind with heavy doses of PMA rather than immediately make one sort of punter feel unwelcome. We all have our experiences which may or may not be of use to others. We are all different

Last edited:
I think as this is a new forum it could be seen as a fresh page. I don't think it's wise to start of on a negative footing or attitude. Sure better to start a new venture off with an open heart and mind with heavy doses of PMA rather than immediately make one sort of punter feel unwelcome. We all have our experiences which may or may not be of use to others. We are all different
Precisely.... let us stick to what Admin intends unless he advises us otherwise.

One of the problems with a joint forum for punters and WGs would be the appearance of white knights, fluffies and the Sisterhood, ie, all the people who plague Prossienet.
With that attitude your are just going to make it a UKP site all over again. Leave that crap in UKP I say, and if you dont like this site...........
And whats this "WE" , speak for yourself

Last edited:
I don't believe in over hyping the most I'll do is a positive review if an experience was so or if someone asks for a recommendation and I've seen someone that fits their needs I'll recommend

Pretty much have that standard for myself on ukp

As for fluffy or white knight I may take the piss out of them depending how gag inducing it is but I'm not going to hound them out

Anyone of that ilk usually does a good job of isolating themselves because who will spend time conversing with someone who is so blinkered ?

They may be great to an individual who they promote but usually on a broad scale a lack of impartiality and closed mindedness makes for a boring person to talk to so I don't have massive amounts of time for fluffys or knights

O

OldAdmin

As I said before, some should stick to UKP and not try come here and turn this site into UKP.

Anyone who wants to rant and rave about fluffies and WGs not paying tax, this is not the site for them. Anyone who believes as a punter they are superior to WGs, this is not the site for them either.

Last edited by a moderator: