Cuntish Driving

Feel free to post your examples of dodgy driving..

I've seen some morons on the road in my time but yesterday I could hardly believe my eyes.

On a busy motorway in pissing down rain & high winds I saw a large container truck pass someone - who was admittedly driving quite slowly but not excessively so considering the conditions - but this cunt undertook the car by driving on the hard shoulder! Less than half a mile later he was pulling off the motorway anyway.

All this after first trying to pull out into the middle lane and nearly taking someone out who was overtaking legally. The truck swerved back to the inside lane right up the cars arse then suddenly performed his party trick.

Utter pillock who shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a moped never mind a multi ton truck.

Cars provide the means for drivers to demonstrate just how rude, ignorant, inconsiderate, and bad mannered they are as individuals. People in cars do things to other drivers that they wood never do outside of that environment

I'm not talking about shit driving - they're just shit drivers!!!!

My car was written off on the M1 a few years ago due to some retard in the third lane realising he was about to miss his junction so he shot across all three lanes and took out my back end. Even worse though was an elderly man on the same stretch of the M1 who had missed his turn so he slammed into reverse and I hit him full on and had to be cut out of the car. He actually blamed me and said I came up behind him too fast but thankfully another motorist had seen what he was doing and filmed him or I would have been in trouble. He had his license taken away as it turned out he had dementia and should not have ever been allowed on the road but his wife had told the doctor he didn't have a license as she needed him to be able to drive her to the shops etc. It was not his fault it was his wifes fault for lying and risking the lives of every other person on the road knowing her husband was not capable

Going down M5 to Cornwall with nose to tail traffic as it usually is a total nob spent miles trying to dart from lane to lane, miles later I was still level with him despite all his silly maneuvers. Still in the 3rd lane overtaking a lorry in 2nd lane I see him in my mirror dart down the inside of the lorry as he came in front of the lorry he darted between car in front of him and the lorry, mistimed it and the lorry caught the rear quarter of his car spun him onto the front of the lorry pushing him down the road sideways as the lorry braked spat him off the front of the lorry into central reservation and into on coming traffic. Hopefully he survived and no one else was badly hurt. All to get to his destination a couple of minutes earlier.

My car was written off on the M1 a few years ago due to some retard in the third lane realising he was about to miss his junction so he shot across all three lanes and took out my back end. Even worse though was an elderly man on the same stretch of the M1 who had missed his turn so he slammed into reverse and I hit him full on and had to be cut out of the car. He actually blamed me and said I came up behind him too fast but thankfully another motorist had seen what he was doing and filmed him or I would have been in trouble. He had his license taken away as it turned out he had dementia and should not have ever been allowed on the road but his wife had told the doctor he didn't have a license as she needed him to be able to drive her to the shops etc. It was not his fault it was his wifes fault for lying and risking the lives of every other person on the road knowing her husband was not capable
Nasty - could have ruined your livelihood. :D Sorry. Love a good double entendre.

Middle lane drivers and idiots who can't use a slip road properly and worst of all drivers who hesitate at roundabouts and junctions :unknown::thumbsdown:
Yes I shunted into the back of one of these twats today. Pulled all the way onto the roundabout and then stopped. Got out of the car holding his neck. Where there's blame there's a claim....:angry:

One of my biggest is merging from a slip road.
Ok... I'm behind a driver who's too slow on the slip road. No problem, though, traffic's not too bad, I'll go around when merged.
Wait... Nope... Mr Audi cunt behind me obviously seems to think that were not actually merging but we have, in fact, just pulled out of the pit lane. Really glad you've shown me them extra few horses under your bonnet & glad to know you don't give a fuck about me getting around Miss Daisy.
... Cunt.

As an HGV driver I see some utter morons out on the road...some of them other truck drivers I`ll admit, but by far the worse are reps who drive BMWs
I have hundreds of stories of shite driving I could post but I just give you a couple and see how the thread goes.
Overtaken by a rep with a laptop on his steering wheel and a cuppa in his left hand while he was typing. I reckon he was doing excess of 80mph.
Overtaken by a woman who had 2 dogs on her lap.....one of them had its paws on the steering wheel.
Polish truck driver drinking a can of Lech as he passed me.
Cyclist holding on to my trailer getting a free tow then he got abusive when I took a right turn and nearly squashed him.

I`ve got 6 cameras on my vehicle that record ,and a couple have been used to prosicute.

I think many drivers are fixated on what they need to do or where they are going. Don't look at anything else. Hence strange actions and turns. Then u get those that do 42mph everywhere. And then there are those who can see you are the only car on the road for miles. Rather than wait for you to go by they pull out on you and do 42mph!! Middle lane hoggers. HGVs passing each other with a differential of 1 mph. Taxi drivers thinking they own the road along with their big brothers bus drivers. Allegedly professional drivers but can't drive at all. That will do for now. I am sure I will think of more!!

I`ve got 6 cameras on my vehicle that record ,and a couple have been used to prosicute.
I wish I'd had a camera to record the twat I mentioned in my first post. There are some idiots on the road, saw a van driver yesterday with one of those large road atlases opened out on his steering wheel, doing 65 in the middle lane...WTF :unknown:

I had another one at 8 this morning. On the A52 in the fast lane in the flow of traffic which was hectic at that time when some f***er on a motorbike decided to ride my bumper right in my blind spot. I only saw him as I have an extra interior mirror. If I had slowed down for traffic there is no way he would not have hit me and be seriously hurt considering the traffic was flowing at just over 70. He then decided to over take me on the right hand side even though I was in the right hand lane. If I didn't have the extra mirror I would never have seen him and would not have known to pull to the left instead of killing the t**t. Seriously bikers moan about cars but this guy is lucky if he got where he was going as not everyone would have seen him

As an HGV driver I see some utter morons out on the road...some of them other truck drivers I`ll admit, but by far the worse are reps who drive BMWs
I have hundreds of stories of shite driving I could post but I just give you a couple and see how the thread goes.
Overtaken by a rep with a laptop on his steering wheel and a cuppa in his left hand while he was typing. I reckon he was doing excess of 80mph.
Overtaken by a woman who had 2 dogs on her lap.....one of them had its paws on the steering wheel.
Polish truck driver drinking a can of Lech as he passed me.
Cyclist holding on to my trailer getting a free tow then he got abusive when I took a right turn and nearly squashed him.

Hey what's wrong with BMW drivers,Ive had 5, :sarcastic:
Also I agree with everything else you said,there are some complete morons on the road :crazy::angry::unknown::thumbsdown:

i am the biggest twat of a driver... u heard of middle lane hoggers, how about fast lane hoggers, well that is me and i tend to bully drivers out of my way and i drive fast too. Didn't matter if i was driving a gti or a slow evoque, i still drive them aggressively. Plus the music is on really loud, usually hip hop music like an american gangster lol

i am the biggest twat of a driver... u heard of middle lane hoggers, how about fast lane hoggers, well that is me and i tend to bully drivers out of my way and i drive fast too. Didn't matter if i was driving a gti or a slow evoque, i still drive them aggressively. Plus the music is on really loud, usually hip hop music like an american gangster lol
I unconsciously drive faster when I have the prodigy fat of the land playing

It's a shame really, some people do not realise their cars actually come with indicators. I blame the sales men not passing on this info. Nobody would ever make a manoeuvre without first informing fellow road users. Would they ???

It's a shame really, some people do not realise their cars actually come with indicators. I blame the sales men not passing on this info. Nobody would ever make a manoeuvre without first informing fellow road users. Would they ???
Well the number of people around me who don't use them you'd think that they had to pay each time they used them.

Pricks who you let out at a junction or filter into your lane, but never acknowledge it.

Maybe they would acknowledge my boot up their ass!!

Middle lane Twats/ outside lane twats
People that mercilessly obey the speed limit but then don't indicate
Anyone else that doesn't indicate
People that bust a gut to pull out in front of you then drive painfully slowly
Twats that use the term "The fast lane" that sums up their mentality perfectly

I'll stop now...

Middle lane Twats/ outside lane twats
People that mercilessly obey the speed limit but then don't indicate
Anyone else that doesn't indicate
People that bust a gut to pull out in front of you then drive painfully slowly
Twats that use the term "The fast lane" that sums up their mentality perfectly

I'll stop now...
I'll add one, twats who hog the middle lane going 67mph, then speed up when you go to overtake them :thumbsdown:

I love driving, I hate every moron on the road. I used to ride a bike, the main reason was, if there was a twat on the road, I could lose them and they weren't my problem any more.

Apart from the obvious annoyances already listed, people that take an eternity to pull away from a traffic light, then proceed at glacial pace.

Annoying twats.

Pulled up at some lights the other day next to a newish Toyota Aygo/Yaris small car with a middle aged couple and hubby at the wheel, and as I was on my way to a punt I left him at the lights as I was in a hurry.

At the next set he came outside me and when the lights changed he revved the fuck out of this poor little engine in a pathetic attempt to beat me from the lights. Needless to say I left him in a cloud of exhaust fumes.

But it was weird that an oldish guy with his missus would even attempt a race from a set of lights in a crappy city car.

What a knob!

Pulled up at some lights the other day next to a newish Toyota Aygo/Yaris small car with a middle aged couple and hubby at the wheel, and as I was on my way to a punt I left him at the lights as I was in a hurry.

At the next set he came outside me and when the lights changed he revved the fuck out of this poor little engine in a pathetic attempt to beat me from the lights. Needless to say I left him in a cloud of exhaust fumes.

But it was weird that an oldish guy with his missus would even attempt a race from a set of lights in a crappy city car.

What a knob!
That doesn't bother me so much but be careful taking on a Nissan Leaf in the traffic light Gran Prix, those things are rapid off the line!

I'm a calm guy but driving in London & on the motorway brings out the x-rated expletives from me. Whether it's idiots who will do whatever it takes to get in front of you even if it means causing an accident or the really slow drivers to make a journey longer because they drive as if they're watching out for ants.

I witnessed an incident on the motorway recently with an HGV. I rang the company and asked them to discipline the driver. He was given his P45 as a result. Fuckin' idiot he was - could have killed someone.

tcm

People who don't say thank you after you so clearly stopped for them. I had a twat of a man the other day, drove past me without even looking at me. I honked the horn and I saw him stop and look at me, he got the finger as I drove off.

Didn't ignore then, did you, dickhead?

Yes it had occurred to me, but sadly impossible to prove.
Thats why dashcams are getting more popular - you can prove it now. I drive a lot in Bradistan which is famous for crash scammers so I've been considering one but the trouble is they also provide evidence of where you have been

People who don't say thank you after you so clearly stopped for them. I had a twat of a man the other day, drove past me without even looking at me. I honked the horn and I saw him stop and look at me, he got the finger as I drove off.

Didn't ignore then, did you, dickhead?
Yes play the game I let what I thought was two cars down a narrow road I later realised after these two drove at a snails pace that there was another 7 cars behind them I had the right of way after the two I let pass again play the fooking game not hard

Main beam when there is clearly no need for it
Middle lane drivers
Parked cars blocking your view as you turning into a main road or side road
Braking when there is no need to brake either on a main road or side road
Turning off into a side road without indercating
Drivers who never check their blind spot
Taxi drivers some are shocking professional drivers my arse
Drivers who reverse without looking
Drivers reading, applying, makeup and on the phone
Cyclists who are not visible at night or think red lights don't apply to them

Last edited:
Yes play the game I let what I thought was two cars down a narrow road I later realised after these two drove at a snails pace that there was another 7 cars behind them I had the right of way after the two I let pass again play the fooking game not hard

Main beam when there is clearly no need for it
Middle lane drivers
Parked cars blocking your view as you turning into a main road or side road
Braking when there is no need to brake either on a main road or side road
Turning off into a side road without indercating
Drivers who never check their blind spot
Taxi drivers some are shocking professional drivers my arse
Drivers who reverse without looking
Drivers reading, applying, makeup and on the phone
Cyclists who are not visible at night or think red lights don't apply to them
Nice summary. Lots of other twatish things that drivers do I'm sure.

tcm

In London expect cabbies and mini-cab drivers to be bad and very inconsiderate drivers. Avoid Temple Fortune in NW11 in the daytime as some jewish drivers usually older women triple park, rarely a traffic warden about, just as though they are told to purposely avoid the area.:rolleyes:

Exiting a motorway or dual carriageway when there's a queue up the sliproad and the traffic is backed up, then some smartarse comes steaming along trying to push in, nearly causing an accident when he has to brake suddenly when he can't find a gap. Here's a tip - either join the queue like everyone else or fuck off to the next exit because you ain't getting in front of me you impatient twat..

There's some parking classics on this site...
http://youparklikeacunt.com

When I had a bike, I had a gixer thou, bigger/faster than pretty much most cars on the road. 99 cars out of 100 will pull over and let me pass, but then every now and then, I'd get some actually swipe at me! It was most satisfying to call them a wanker as I rode off into the sunset.

One thing I've noticed is that crap drivers usually drive crap cars. Not always, but it seems to be a common factor.

tcm