Credit/debit cards

Would you consider taking credit/debit cards

• Total voters
this may sounds like an odd question but given how easy it is to take credit/debit cards these days why don't girls offer it? The fee for either is low and could always be added to cover the cost... Sometimes I've been in a booking and would love to extend it but without the cash on hand I can't do it. Also I know somepeople stuggle to syphon the cash from joint accounts so may help them too.

Some banking apps let you send money where all you need is a phone number (no need for real names, bank details etc) so I'd accept that.

I've set up PayPal as an attempt to see if I can take card, but I'd only do that with regulars as it can be reversed apparently which is dangerous. Also it has to be done as friends, not business, and they would shut down my account if they knew it was for adult services.

The best non cash option is an Amazon voucher, though. You can get most anything from Amazon, so I will use it, and you can buy it on credit card and give the code without needing any personal details.

My biggest worry about cards would be my real name turning up on someone's bank statement.

I wouldnt dream of paying by credit/debit card for many reasons. What entry will show up on the statement, the chances of my card being cloned, could i resist blowing my budget etc.

Theres also the traceability factor for wg's. Cash leaves no trail ;)

J

jonboy

How is paying by card any less visible to your OH?
We have separate accounts so not a problem for me, but if she started taking an interest I'd just take a bit of extra every time I went to a cash machine

Some banking apps let you send money where all you need is a phone number (no need for real names, bank details etc) so I'd accept that.

I've set up PayPal as an attempt to see if I can take card, but I'd only do that with regulars as it can be reversed apparently which is dangerous. Also it has to be done as friends, not business, and they would shut down my account if they knew it was for adult services.

The best non cash option is an Amazon voucher, though. You can get most anything from Amazon, so I will use it, and you can buy it on credit card and give the code without needing any personal details.

My biggest worry about cards would be my real name turning up on someone's bank statement.
I believe that paypal don't allow accounts to be used for adult service transactions, and can close the account seizing funds for breaking their rules. It's also really very easy to reverse paypal transactions, especially if you are not providing 'goods' and this can be done up to 40 days afterwards.

How is paying by card any less visible to your OH?
We have separate accounts so not a problem for me, but if she started taking an interest I'd just take a bit of extra every time I went to a cash machine
Because you may have personal credit cards but joint accounts!

J

jonboy

Because you may have personal credit cards but joint accounts!
But the credit card still needs paying, I'd certainly get asked what I was spending the money on (then I don't spend 1000s on the cc every month

A pre-paid credit card would be an option I suppose. You could load it up with some emergency punting money and stash it on you somewhere just in case you ever wanted to extend. Might be better than carrying extra can and there are some you can get anonymously. I don't have an OH to worry about with card statements but never take my cards anyway to avoid losing them/having them pinched and so there is nothing with my real name on.

Those with seperate accounts who think shell never find out are mad.

My OH once opened my bank statement by "mistake" can i prove she didnt look at it even if it was a mistake? Dunno but i bet a few would have a "peek"

If youve something to hide...hide it well.never use a card

E

EnglishPhoebe

Not a chance, perfect for those who want to rip us off. Card could be stolen, chargebacks etc. Also, it's not very discreet :)

I did actually look into this but the only companies that would provide a card reader for the adult industry was charging 10% per transaction which obviously would make a £100 booking = £110. This put me off but I was also put off by the fact that it is so easy to claw back the money. Whilst a lot of men wouldn't do that there are plenty around who would