Consenting Adults

Hopefully a (perhaps) unintended benefit of this new forum will be to show that paid sex is a mainstream activity in the UK taking place, in the majority of cases, between consenting adults.

Recent developments in Northern Ireland, private members bills in the House of Lords, exclamations by the PM, and most worryingly, lopsided reporting of dubious statistics are of some concern to all of us who are involved in this hobby/profession

Last edited:
Too many people who know very little about the subject like to profess a wealth of knowledge and throw around numbers that sound good but have no fact and throw out the typical stereotype of how we as sex workers are victims and unable to make a conscious decision ourselves. Those that state they made the choice are shouted down with statements that we have been victimised for so long we no longer have the ability to make an informed choice. Perhaps if they allowed us a real voice things would be different. If they did a real and well publicised online census they would get accurate numbers of those who choose this work who don't use drink or drugs and who have not been abused since child hood. It's only sex for god sake which they can't see. They think no one would choose to have regular sex with strangers for money even though hundreds of thousands do the same for free every Friday and Saturday night on the club scene. Perhaps if they stopped listening to those who try to speak for us yet don't give us a voice and actually listen to us instead, people would not be so uptight about what WE choose to do with our own bodies. The feminazis who insist they have to speak for us want us gone as they think we threaten their own marriages. They fear us. It has nothing to do with protecting us but protecting their own way of life as to them we are a threat. I mean women who like sex??? With us around their husbands start to realise not all women despise sex and they don't have to go without anymore. This means the female loses her self seen power over the marriage as she can't use sex to get what she wants. We ruin that status quo which is why they fight so hard to 'save' us

Last edited:
Too many people who know very little about the subject like to profess a wealth of knowledge and throw around numbers that sound good but have no fact and throw out the typical stereotype of how we as sex workers are victims and unable to make a conscious decision ourselves.
I wish you would hook up with Laura. Some good may come...she is a real campaigner with identical thoughts.
http://www.adultwork.com/541464

this is something that is on my mind a lot and usually because of rhoda grant in scotland. These people never seem to tire. I look at Laura Lee twitter every day to see what she is saying i think she does really well

Last edited:
Hopefully a (perhaps) unintended benefit of this new forum will be to show that paid sex is a mainstream activity in the UK taking place, in the majority of cases, between consenting adults.

Recent developments in Northern Ireland, private members bills in the House of Lords, exclamations by the PM, and most worryingly, lopsided reporting of dubious statistics are of some concern to all of us who are involved in this hobby/profession
IMO the main problem is the antis have a built in advantage in that they can publicly put their views, many WGs and punters wont do that, and the antis know that of course and exploit it. Also Femi-Nazis like Harriet Harridan and Julie Bindel are on a crusade where the actual truth and facts aren't relevant to them, their view is ALL WGs are victims whether they think they are or not, and ALL punters are abusers, total bollocks of course but in the main the media is shit scared of them so goes along with stereotypical shit of street WGs and kerbcrawling punters, I also assume that shit sells their product to a mainly clueless and sheep like public that will believe any old guff if its in a newspaper and/or on the TV.

Fortunately not all top cops share the view of the antis so decide not to enforce existing law so let brothels operate, in the absence of any sign of decriminalisation let alone legislation for ALL off/street punting that's at least something, though could change at any time the top cops choose of course. Law makers and shapers have always lived by do as I say, not as I do and prostitution gives a man an option that some see as very dangerous, whereas what they want is a man to be a good boy, do well at school, get a job, meet one woman, get a place together, have kids and thus be more likely in their eyes to conform to what they perceive as the norm, add gay couples to this now.

I wish you would hook up with Laura. Some good may come...she is a real campaigner with identical thoughts.
http://www.adultwork.com/541464
Yeah I can imagine the stance others would take if I stood out publicly. A disabled prossie won't go down too well in the media or should I say I would end up plastered over the gutter press as spastic prossie would make a stand out headline. I do my bit to help but I work behind the scenes as I would be another excuse to make it illegal. "That poor defenceless disabled woman needs us to protect her" would be the war cry and that's the last thing we need

There are plenty of cops, judges, MPs and Lords who know full well what prostitution is really like as they are punters.
But the only time it comes out is when they are plastered over the tabloids.
It doesn't suit their or anyone's agenda to tell the truth - because they can't say how they know!
So the antis have free reign to spout any made up bollocks about drug addicted, under aged, trafficked girls they like.
See our esteemed PMs comments about them all being in care - and this from a guy who sticks his chump end in a dead pig!

Yeah I can imagine the stance others would take if I stood out publicly. A disabled prossie won't go down too well in the media or should I say I would end up plastered over the gutter press as spastic prossie would make a stand out headline. I do my bit to help but I work behind the scenes as I would be another excuse to make it illegal. "That poor defenceless disabled woman needs us to protect her" would be the war cry and that's the last thing we need
Without being fluffy, and without any intended condescention, and without any thought of sounding patronising, I admire and respect what you say.:thumbsup:

If only the female antis could comprehend that they are trying to treat us in the exact same way that male society did prior to female emancipation in that they think and act like we are not capable of making decisions for ourselves. They literally remind me of Victorian men, all they need to do is use the term "hysterical" and the transformation will be complete

Last edited:
It's really degrading to be told that you don't know what's good for you, and that is what the antis say. They may as well say that women aren't fit to hold the vote, which is 100 years out of date! Some also think that making it more dangerous, whilst harming those participating, will have the long term effect of discouraging entry to prostitution. That is extremely cruel.