Cock rings

For the lads, Are they any good and do you use them?

For the girls, What do you think of the little ones that vibrate, do the make you cum?

I've got an adjustable one, as the little fella is a bit quick off the mark, but not really put it in to action yet.

Have to plunge in iced water to get it off :sarcastic:

Raddy
I have to admit that the steel ones scare the shit out of me :scare: I just have visions of my todger turning purple and West Mids Fire Service having to use an angle grinder to remove it. Only ever used the stretchy kind but they can be a life-saver (or 'punt saver' to be more accurate). I got a set a while ago when I noticed I'd got a few Love Honey loyalty points to spend and it was a choice of either them or an elephant trunk posing pouch :unknown:. I now have them in my punting bag and they helped me out on my first ever punt when nerves got the better of me :thumbsup:

You have to put them on pre punt, when soft. Right down to base
Tuck some scrotum in as well :sarcastic:

Raddy
I guess it's because they can be so effective and I just like the reassurance that I can get it off quickly in a panic if it's stretchy :D Got to tuck a bit of scrotum in there as well :thumbsup:

I tried one a few years ago. Unfortunately my cock just wouldn`t deflate enough to get the damned thing off again and had to use the wire cutters, with the result that I got a nasty cut and bruise and had to abstain from sex for a fortnight.

Ive got a vibrating cockring, she is called Bluebell and I have so much fun with her. She is a very soft gel like silicone with a sort of gel bullet to rest on the balls and if I turn her up full wobble I can also pop her between a guys bum cheeks, I dont rim so this is the next best thing...add a bit of lube and away we go. Awesome fun. Ive got those little slim rubber electro ones too for the more adventurous, great stuff

Thanks all for your input so far.

Does anyone have any experience of using or being on the receiving end of a stainless 'GLANS RING' ?

Questions being.

Are they safe/comfortable to use from the ladies point of view?

Is there really any enhanced sensation at the tip of the penis from the guys point of view? (This is my most sensitive area)

Anyone ever have one come off during penetration ?

Is it worth having one in a punting bag of tricks?

Does anyone have any experience of using or being on the receiving end of a stainless 'GLANS RING' ?

Questions being.

Is there really any enhanced sensation at the tip of the penis from the guys point of view? (This is my most sensitive area)

To be perfectly honest I'd never heard of that before :unknown: I mean I get that a standard cock ring is designed to keep blood in the penis and give a decent erection if you are having trouble in that department but not sure what the benefit of a glans ring would be. I would constantly be worrying that it would come off mid-fuck and we would then have to spend the rest of the booking trying to fish it out with a magnet on the end of a piece of string :D

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I love the vibrating ones!

I've never heard of a glans ring either. They sound a little worrying to me.

Ive got a vibrating cockring, she is called Bluebell and I have so much fun with her. She is a very soft gel like silicone with a sort of gel bullet to rest on the balls and if I turn her up full wobble I can also pop her between a guys bum cheeks, I dont rim so this is the next best thing...add a bit of lube and away we go. Awesome fun. Ive got those little slim rubber electro ones too for the more adventurous, great stuff
Sounds fun!

I have a little rubber one I picked up in Ann Summers once. I went in there to see if they had anything that keeps you going for longer.... This cute girl started handing me stuff and I ended up walking out with a cock ring and a tube of some grease to slap on my dick... damn my weakness for cute girls in tight tops....

My OH bought a "rabbit" vibrating cock ring earlier this year from Ann Summers
Good fun but fuck me it's bloody tight and leaves what looks like bruise marks
(This is not bragging - I'm only average sized - on a good day!!!)
Got a simple latex one recently that has a small adjustable toggle - now this is much better but have to be careful putting it on - nipped the skin tightening it and that bloody hurts

Questions being.

One of my guys wears the metal glands ring with a tiny urethral sound sometimes and its kept in place as he has his willy pierced. He is very thoughtful with it though and usually takes it off for oral, Im scared it will break one of my teeth. When left on it often slips off anyway once there is a lot of lubrication if not held on with the piercing

My OH bought a "rabbit" vibrating cock ring earlier this year from Ann Summers
Good fun but fuck me it's bloody tight and leaves what looks like bruise marks
(This is not bragging - I'm only average sized - on a good day!!!)
Got a simple latex one recently that has a small adjustable toggle - now this is much better but have to be careful putting it on - nipped the skin tightening it and that bloody hurts
ouch, I can stretch mine to several inches wide if I pull hard on it. Just try a different one. Bluebell came from ann summers, she has a wire and battery attachment to turn up and down in intensity and Ive not met anyone yet who found her tight.

Never used one until this week when I took one along with some other Christmas treats to my meet on Tuesday. As with any vibrating stimulus it definitely enhances the senses, but stupid me, I was so carried away I took it off before penetration, concentrating more on the vibrations coming from the toy in her ass :yahoo:

Used the cheap vibrating ones and a full latex one with nobbly bits on the top for g spot stimulation and a vibrating bullet on the clit from love honey, that was for Mrs mc"s benefit, worked a treat, but the latex one is very tight and was painful to put on and get off. She has to use baby oil and stretch it to get it on. Doesn't do my foreskin any good.

I have a few in my toy collection, vibrating, non-vibrating, I use them occasionally but not a huge fan of them to be honest. Just a faff to put them on. Would much rather just have a lady use my doxy on her clit while I fuck her if I want good vibrations. :)