Chat Thread

Saw a shocking picture in the newspapers today ... thermal blankets covering the snout ends of European glaciers such the Rhone glacier in Switzerland ... such is the effect of global warming ... they blankets reduce the melting by 70% by reflecting more sunlight back into space
...local people have been doing this for 10 years to keep the ice

Saw a shocking picture in the newspapers today ... thermal blankets covering the snout ends of European glaciers such the Rhone glacier in Switzerland ... such is the effect of global warming ... they blankets reduce the melting by 70% by reflecting more sunlight back into space
...local people have been doing this for 10 years to keep the ice

Disgraceful that they should have to do this though.

Our wit and insight has been lost to posterity. It's like the burning of the Library of Alexandria. A great loss to human civilization. A new Dark Ages beckons.

I could never understand the attitude of some towards TLT .... other attempts to let poster dip their toe in the forum failed miserably
.... and why hasn't the what are you eating now not be culled or the song ones if you what to save space... strange times ... why so savagely?
Too many questions .. never see an answer.
I enjoyed the word game threads ....as well as the bouncing boobies .... all culled ....now TLT?

I could never understand the attitude of some towards TLT .... other attempts to let poster dip their toe in the forum failed miserably
.... and why hasn't the what are you eating now not be culled or the song ones if you what to save space... strange times ... why so savagely?
Too many questions .. never see an answer.
I enjoyed the word game threads ....as well as the bouncing boobies .... all culled ....now TLT?
Spot on :thumbsup:

Evening all... been a busy day sorting out the new place i'll be living in. Laminate flooring has been layed, all the painting is done. slowly moving a few years worth of stuff over from the current place in advance of the LWB van that im renting at the end of the month.

I don't think so probably just trying to keep the site manageable for himself. Think we all need to remember admin had retired until that piece of shit pulled the plug
Manageable no way that’s the most drastic cull of any thread up to this morning.
I do think he’s retired and handed it over to another or others now. At the beginning you couldn’t call ppl cunt or tell members to fuck off like now. I got a temporary ban for a month on Ukp back 2013 for saying fuck off to a barebacker.
But it’s done now it’s just my thoughts.

Evening all... been a busy day sorting out the new place i'll be living in. Laminate flooring has been layed, all the painting is done. slowly moving a few years worth of stuff over from the current place in advance of the LWB van that im renting at the end of the month.
Good luck with your move !

Good evening Short threaders.

If my post count continues to drop at the current rate, I've extrapolated that I'll be at approximately -1000 by next week.

I suppose I should attempt to find more relevant things to post in more relevant threads*

*but not really one of strengths, sadly
And so much for following the likes if they keep getting deleted 😎

And so much for following the likes if they keep getting deleted 😎
Personally I'd be fine if likes were disabled. I don't really care about them or post counts, and I've seen "following the likes" either cause or reveal conflict more than a few times on this forum. Regardless I tend to not even notice them, unless they're specifically brought up by someone for some reason.

Good evening Short threaders.

If my post count continues to drop at the current rate, I've extrapolated that I'll be at approximately -1000 by next week.

I suppose I should attempt to find more relevant things to post in more relevant threads*

Why would it even bother you 🤷‍♀️ isn’t this the fort of teenagers on IG concern themselves with ?

Manageable no way that’s the most drastic cull of any thread up to this morning.
I do think he’s retired and handed it over to another or others now. At the beginning you couldn’t call ppl cunt or tell members to fuck off like now. I got a temporary ban for a month on Ukp back 2013 for saying fuck off to a barebacker.
But it’s done now it’s just my thoughts.
The culls of members and posts I believe it's, just making things smaller and easier to manage.
Admin didn't really have to comeback after shit for brains fucked it up.
I don't believe for one minute he'd hand it over without saying something.
Maybe other threads will get the same treatment in the coming days

The culls of members and posts I believe it's, just making things smaller and easier to manage.
Admin didn't really have to comeback after shit for brains fucked it up.
I don't believe for one minute he'd hand it over without saying something.
Maybe other threads will get the same treatment in the coming days
I agree, I don't think there's anything underhand going on and would resign @OWAN 's theory to the bin.

In all honesty you could delete TLT on a monthly basis and few would care.

True. There was a time when TLT seemed to be the best place on UKE for mindless bollocks, but over time that's spread to almost every thread so there's much less need for a dedicated thread for that :lol:

Still, I think many members would prefer the "good mornings" be contained to a single thread rather than be spread all over the place, so perhaps it does still serve a purpose ;)

You have to reread the whole thread like the rest of us.

It is a bit easier now :cry:
I read the message about, threads being deleted if nothing has been posted etc. But also, Members are being encouraged to post, to ensure they keep their membership. Otherwise, they "get it", chopped off in their prime. This is no bad thing really.

I agree, I don't think there's anything underhand going on and would resign @OWAN 's theory to the bin.

You could just copy and paste it every day and delete the previous day and most wouldn’t even notice.

“Good morning everyone!”

“Good morning cocks and cock suckers”

“Good morning, I’m up early today”

ad infinitum