Celebrity Jungle

Don't watch a huge amount of UK tv these days but I can't resist the lure of the jungle! Anyone else watching?!! So funny in parts!
I watched the launch episode and have the ITV2 companion show on at the moment. They have Gemma Collins on it who left last year as soon as she could, a right cry baby now back with the gall to pass judgement on this years bunch.

I wont watch much of the main show now but will have a look at the companion show as I like Joe "sweater" Swash.

The two reality shows I really like are Strictly Come Dancing and Britains Got Talent.

I think I watched the very first series, but haven't since then. I did, however, watch the launch programme tonight as I have a weird (fag hag?) crush on Brian Friedman, who looks and sounds incredibly similar to one of my exes... It's bizarre.

Will Duncan B be good value or a grumpy old man? Lady CC is a very odd choice. George is quite cute.

I think I watched the very first series, but haven't since then. I did, however, watch the launch programme tonight as I have a weird (fag hag?) crush on Brian Friedman, who looks and sounds incredibly similar to one of my exes... It's bizarre.

Will Duncan B be good value or a grumpy old man? Lady CC is a very odd choice. George is quite cute.
I go to a Banny gym and all the staff are voting for him to do the trials! Not working so far!!

I watched the launch episode and have the ITV2 companion show on at the moment. They have Gemma Collins on it who left last year as soon as she could, a right cry baby now back with the gall to pass judgement on this years bunch.

I wont watch much of the main show now but will have a look at the companion show as I like Joe "sweater" Swash.

The two reality shows I really like are Strictly Come Dancing and Britains Got Talent.
No idea how the hell she can get a free ticket and get paid to comment on last year!! Crazy!

I've never understood how people from reality shows can be classed as celebrities - agree they're scraping the barrel with the new entrants. Have to say I was impressed by Lady C and Jorgie though!

If all women from newcastle are like Vicky Pattison then I want to live there!! What an amazing personality, looks great too!!

If all women from newcastle are like Vicky Pattison then I want to live there!! What an amazing personality, looks great too!!
I've been compared to her loads, but mainly when I used to work away. At the time I absolutely hated her too! And I look absolutely not one bit like her.

Jorgie porter with her nips though, anyone else catch that? Deffo would

The definition of 'celebrity' is now so eroded that I wouldn't be that surprised if the chiropractor that does my athletes foot helicopters into the camp to massive fanfare at some point.

Cwis Eubank, Duncan Bannatyne and Spaundau bloke I've heard of, the rest *does that whoosh over my head gesture*