Best (Realistic) Gift You'd Like To Receive Fro Christmas From Your Regular?

This topic is kind of for everyone. But I was wondering if there was a realistic gift you could receive for Christmas from your regular what would the best one possibly be?

This could also work as a heads up topic if your regular sees this topic. But if not it would be a good idea's collation thread to give those people inclined to buy their regular a gift an idea of what to get.

When I say realistic I mean as in, everyone would love a brand new car, diamond necklace or Playstation 4 for Christmas but that isn't going to happen. I am talking about something small and nice and possibly personable.

If you cannot think of what you would like, then how about what was the best thing you have ever received that was small and nice from a regular at Christmas.

Gifts I have received include books (I'm a bookworm), jewellery, lingerie, chocolates, wine, doughnuts(!), sex TOYS and naughty outfits. What I'd like for Christmas? I'm getting a new place, so something for the house maybe? Honestly, I'm always surprised and flattered. A Christmas bonus would be nice too...

Books

My three all time favourite pressies from regulars are

A red umbrella thats the shape of a huge loveheart when opened because he remembered a comment I had made during an online chat room natter months before

A teapot version of shakespeares house which was particularly difficult for the giver to get his hands on..again, a remembered conversation from a good while back

The books that some have given me after reading comments Ive made online so brought books Im particularly interested in, one brought me his own copy of a book on the history of the english language, that to me was an awesome pressie

Ive had other awesome gifts, some have been free for the giver, others have been not that pricey but very pricey for the giver to spend, others have been little things but I love them all.

I do have a little wishlist but there is nothing expensive on there really. I DID once put a tongue in cheek joke item on there, "an Aston Martin, hand flown to my location on a fluffy cloud guided by angels with a glove box full of diamonds"..it was to me so obviously a joke but I recieved a REALLY shitty email from some random guy demanding why guys should have to spend so much money on a gift for me and what makes me think Im worth buying diamonds for :unknown:

B

british-bombshell

Damien salvatore from vampire diaries in my bed? ;) haha no Erm I would love something to wear for the booking, something he would like to see me in :) xx

all i want is a pair of dirty knickers from my regular- i just got a pair few weeks ago :D. She wanted to buy me something for my bday and xmas but i said i'm cheap....knickers are priceless to me so now i have more than 20 pairs all from her. i did buy her a handbag n teddy bear.

Think I had my best Christmas present last year from a reg WG.

I was her last meet before Christmas and she said she wanted to try anal for the first time. She had been experimenting with butt plugs and asked if I would try it with her.

So we gave it go nice and slowly. It did not last long because she was finding it uncomfortable, so we stopped.

I was genuinely pleased that she asked me to be her first to try it with. It was that feeling of trust she had placed in me.

I just want peace in the middle east for Xmas and a ps4 for being selfless with the peace bitb

As for regular she will get what she is given , which is usually cat related

J

johnnyboy61

I have a bottle of Hungarian liqueur sitting in the drinks cabinet at home. My wife has no idea where it came from, but it brings back good memories for me as the girl who gave it to me last Christmas is now retired.!

(Unicum - rather an acquired taste I suspect, can't see it going down particularly well in the UK)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I say realistic I mean as in, everyone would love a brand new car, diamond necklace or Playstation 4 for Christmas but that isn't going to happen. I am talking about something small and nice and possibly personable.
I don't expect gifts. Sometimes, I will get free time added onto a booking. Never expected but always great if this happens. If anyone here is feeling generous though, please feel free to pm me about the PS4 !