Be honest do you

I don't as my orgasms are hard to fake, I'm a bit vocal :)) I know few will believe me but that's the truth :) I'm very open and I don't need to fake an orgasm as I still enjoy sex and intimacy very much without coming. Until 8 years ago when I discovered anal sex I didn't had one single orgasm and I didn't knew the difference :)) Silly, I know :blush:

I don't fake and haven't for about five years now as I don't see the point. I can have a good time without an orgasm so reaching one doesn't bother me and if a client seems really determined I have to have one but he isn't getting me there I will just explain that i find it hard if someone is trying to insist I do and will ask him to use my wand instead which always works.

Fake punter orgasm 101

Guys it's handy to have a small handful of wallpaper paste to hand or in your pocket if you are struggling to unload! Warm it up in your hand and chuck it over a bird's arse, whilst loudly reciting an Adele song backwards, straining your neck muscles and pulling a face like Douglas Quaid in the stylee of the original Total Recall movie!

They fall for it every time! :thumbsup:;):D

Last edited:
Ive always found this a bit of a loaded question. If you say yes I fake then any guy who reads it then visits you will be thinking you are faking. If you say no I dont fake then everyone thinks you are fibbing to impress the guys.

Ive always found this a bit of a loaded question. If you say yes I fake then any guy who reads it then visits you will be thinking you are faking. If you say no I dont fake then everyone thinks you are fibbing to impress the guys.

jess, i asked this expecting a lot of no's tbh, i think as punters we know many many girls fake it, we aren't all so gullible , be as honest as you like im agreeing in it being a no win :D

Ive actually had a guy on the bed, his face hovering inches over mine asking "did you cum? Was that real?" and when I said "err , yes" he responded "yeah course it was you just say that to everyone who asks" and the only answer I had was "if you dont believe me why did you even ask" , it lead to a very awkward last 5 minutes of a booking that did. Guys shouldnt be so obsessed over this issue. If she came then great job by you, if she didnt but you think she did then great job by her x

As I know from parties some punters are totally deluded about making WGs cum as they call it but they go away happy thinking they have. For some its an all encompassing goal, if a guy has a medical problem downstairs I can understand that as he gets enjoyment from RO as of course do many punters as it gets them off.

Its VERY unlikely a WG has an orgasm with me present 121 but I have had the fake moans many a time and even once had a WG start that crap virtually as soon as I walked in. At least put a good act on. Some punters are totally convinced an orgasm cant be faked, I don't agree.

As I know from parties some punters are totally deluded about making WGs cum as they call it but they go away happy thinking they have. For some its an all encompassing goal, if a guy has a medical problem downstairs I can understand that as he gets enjoyment from RO as of course do many punters as it gets them off.

Its VERY unlikely a WG has an orgasm with me present 121 but I have had the fake moans many a time and even once had a WG start that crap virtually as soon as I walked in. At least put a good act on. Some punters are totally convinced an orgasm cant be faked, I don't agree.

If you fake it then they will think what they are doing is good and then keep doing it! I often think punters come to "practice" with us so they can impress civvie girls, so I do my best to let them know what works and what doesn't. I've never faked in my life. Then again, I cum pretty easily and if I'm struggling then I often help myself along a little. The biggest worry is guys who do a lot of RO and that doesn't do a lot for me, but often they EXPECT you to cum, which I don't always do without penetration... But at the end of the day, if I don't cum, does it really matter? Orgasms aren't the be all and end all of sex, for women at least. It's the journey, not the destination that counts ;)