Aw feedback system

We all know the AW feedback system is relatively fluffy. But in general a positive means the punt went well whereas a negative means the punt went badly or the punter was a timewaster. Pretty black and white.

So what is your view on the NEUTRAL review. Is it a reflection on the punt itself, is it really a negative but you were reluctant to be too harsh, was it a booking cancelled in plenty of time.

Honestly do you take notice of neutrals and do you use them in your assessment of the punter. Or would you really prefer the option wasn't there.

I usually give neutral if punter didn't show up and didn't bother to let me know.
I will give negative if above happens second time or if punt went really badly.

Last edited:
You know i've never thought about leaving neutral or neg feedback for punters for not showing up or screwing you around. Like making a booking and no contact to even cancel. But i will from now be thinking about what Michelle Independent said as i would cancel with the punter if i couldn't make the booking any longer.

Getting a neutral for a meet that actually happens I find bizarre , seems such a passive response

"Dave, Dave!!! How was it ?!?"

"It was okay"

"What happened Dave?!?"

"Stuff"

"Go away Dave"

Don't even get me started on reviews that have numerical decimal point systems like its an Olympic diving competition

Anyhow ratings have to be taken with a pinch of salt as a negative or neutral would not necessarily put me off, its a combination of things that make an informed decision

In my view it always gives idea to the next girls he might come in contact with. So it's up to them if they wanna take a risk of no show or not.
If I cancel the booking or just stop answering my phone and let him down-He most likely would leave neutral or negative,so why can't I?:P
You know i've never thought about leaving neutral or neg feedback for punters for not showing up or screwing you around. Like making a booking and no contact to even cancel. But i will from now be thinking about what Michelle Independent said as i would cancel with the punter if i couldn't make the booking any longer.
So would you refuse to see a client with neutral feedback or would you look to see the reason why the neutral was given.

I often gave positive feedback on there before I became so fed up with the site that I "resigned "from there.
Maybe a fear of getting negatives in return from WG's, or maybe genuine - I can't give an honest answer on this one :unknown:.
If it was a really good meeting, I would write a positive 'field report" to distinguish the better from the not so good SP's on there.

I ALWAYS leave feedback just so I know if I would see the person again or maybe drop in some special requests they have made so I remember for the next time they visit :)

For me negative feedback is only used for numerous cancellations or a really bad punt...same as Michelle I suppose!

Xxxx

I ALWAYS leave feedback just so I know if I would see the person again or maybe drop in some special requests they have made so I remember for the next time they visit :)

For me negative feedback is only used for numerous cancellations or a really bad punt...same as Michelle I suppose!

Xxxx
Negative I understand, but neutral can be for anything, OK punt, not so OK punt, guy stuck in traffic, changed his mind in good time and notified wg of same, I have even seen it used because the booking was cancelled by both sides in an agreeable fashion. :unknown:

So I am hoping that a neutral is at least inspected before assumed its the punters fault. Classic Neutral comment can be 'didn't happen', how does that benefit anyone, how does that tell you anything.

I agree with Com and Yorkie that it is almost retarded but it can be harmful for no reason at all.

Finished ranting now.....

I often gave positive feedback on there before I became so fed up with the site that I "resigned "from there.
Maybe a fear of getting negatives in return from WG's, or maybe genuine - I can't give an honest answer on this one :unknown:.
If it was a really good meeting, I would write a positive 'field report" to distinguish the better from the not so good SP's on there.
The concern about getting a negative back in return IS why some punters have said they wouldn't give a negative on A/W, what use is that to punters, sweet fuck all, and no doubt bad WGs are laughing their tits off at it.

My advice is fuck A/W and post reviews and/or feedback on UKP and/or here.

The concern about getting a negative back in return IS why some punters have said they wouldn't give a negative on A/W, what use is that to punters, sweet fuck all, and no doubt bad WGs are laughing their tits off at it.

In my opinion I think reviews on here and on UKP are more honest than the ones left on AW. Some people want to keep us ladies happy on AW, which is lovely but I'm sure we would rather know if there are things we can improve on? (Correct me if I'm wrong girls!)

When reading UKP I've learnt about plenty of things I can improve whereas men wouldn't usually mention anything in a small review or field report?

On the subject of neutrals, I normally leave them for people who have been late or let me down...I feel a negative is very final whereas a neutral is a little warning ha!

Xxxx

That's the main reason I "resigned" from there.
Next time I see my "one and only", I'll write a review on here, which I know from past experience will be a positive :D.
Not that she needs it - over 500 positives on AW and 12 positives on UKP, and not a single negative anywhere :coolgirl: !
Shame I have to book so far in advance, but I'm kinda used to that now, and have my "slot booked" (if you'll pardon the expression :lol:) for April 2016 !

That's the main reason I "resigned" from there.
Next time I see my "one and only", I'll write a review on here, which I know from past experience will be a positive :D.
Not that she needs it - over 500 positives on AW and 12 positives on UKP, and not a single negative anywhere :coolgirl: !
Shame I have to book so far in advance, but I'm kinda used to that now, and have my "slot booked" (if you'll pardon the expression :lol:) for April 2016 !
Your keen, April 2016.:D

Sigh.

My rant was more about 'neutral' being incorrectly used. I know ukp and uke are better but many girls use the AW feedback to decide, and if they see a neutral as a warning given, very often it is nothing of the sort. For example a meeting cancelled 48 hrs in advance !!!!!!! Hardly justifies a neutral.

My view is neutrals are misleading and open to interpretation. I just hope the reason for the neutral is looked into before assumed to be a quasi negative.

Last edited:
I was really taken back to get a Neutral off a girl on AW when I cancelled her the day before before due to being ill. Then she said "Lovely guy". Hadn't seen her before and not rushed back to try to either. Was really odd, so I left a reply mentioning that I had to cancel due to illness and did cancel the day before, just for any girls reading my reviews. Only time I think I have ever bothered leaving a reply.

Last edited:
I was really taken back to get a Neutral off a girl on AW when I cancelled her the day before before due to being ill. Then she said "Lovely guy". Hadn't seen her before and not rushed back to try to either. Was really odd.
Has it impacted your future punt requests, I got one recently in a similar situation. Pissed me off no end when the cancellation was agreed well in advance and so amicably. Then the punch in the gut comes later.

Has it impacted your future punt requests, I got one recently in a similar situation. Pissed me off no end when the cancellation was agreed well in advance and so amicably. Then the punch in the gut comes later.
I just edited to add the bit about my reply on there. But no, not had any hassle, but as you can imagine I wasn't best pleased as my other feedback is 100% positive.

Can't have been too bad, Michelle was happy to see me :lol::lol::lol: and the feeling was very mutual :yahoo:

I think it's a bit silly to post neutral if you cancelled in advance. What do you gain as the WG from that? It will piss off your clients and kill any potential meeting clearly.

No idea about AW feedback. I have always assumed, from UKP, that it's useless.

Of course I look at AW profiles but I have never registered on it.

I

IndigoRose

Honestly I have literally no regard for AW feedback outside of avoiding really obviously negative ones that are worrying in any way. I really don't mind getting feedbacks - I even think I dissuade it a little. I've had some really terrible experiences with people that have over 100 positive feedbacks, and some of my fave clients are those with under 20 or 10, and a couple of good 0s! I don't take a neutral that seriously, it entirely depends on what is said in it.

No idea about AW feedback. I have always assumed, from UKP, that it's useless.

Of course I look at AW profiles but I have never registered on it.
Its not useless, its just like feedback and reviews everywhere, you add a pinch of salt. Helps to check out the names of the guys reviewing also because if they have a red number next to their name it means they have had other usernames. Occasionally when Ive check this there has been an SP name but usually a guy used an account up to a certain time then got a new one then stuck with the new one. I assume this works both ways?

There is a certain element on there who do email back and forth and ask to swap feedbacks, its a mugs game and I wont be involved in it. For all I know I could be giving fake good feedback to someone who is in fact very abusive and then a girl may accept a booking based on my fake feedback and end up hurt. No thanks

Last edited:
Honestly I have literally no regard for AW feedback outside of avoiding really obviously negative ones that are worrying in any way. I really don't mind getting feedbacks - I even think I dissuade it a little. I've had some really terrible experiences with people that have over 100 positive feedbacks, and some of my fave clients are those with under 20 or 10, and a couple of good 0s! I don't take a neutral that seriously, it entirely depends on what is said in it.
Thanks
I think it's a bit silly to post neutral if you cancelled in advance. What do you gain as the WG from that? It will piss off your clients and kill any potential meeting clearly.
Neutral...they may aswell just have posative, negative and mehhh!

Thanks for all the reassurances. It ruined my perfect 10 feedback but I added a response so it shouldn't affect me going forward. :hi:

Thanks

Thanks for all the reassurances. It ruined my perfect 10 feedback but I added a response so it shouldn't affect me going forward. :hi:
When I first joined AW about 3 years ago I naively thought that the idea of the AW feedback system was to give honest feedback like eBay. So I did pretty soon send a girl a Neutral - a Polish girl who wouldn't do half the things on her Enjoys list. In return she gave me a Negative and told all sorts of lies.

So I had to dump that profile and create a new one. I learnt to only ever leave Positive feedbacks. If I don't think she deserves a Positive I don't leave any AW feedback. I assume this is common place as many girls have been working for ages (I always check what date their profile was created) but have very few feedbacks - which I see as an indication that I shouldn't book them.

I don't just book girls with lots of feedback, I'm more interested that they have received regular positive feedback since they started eg. a girl who started 2 months ago and has 20 feedbacks looks very interesting to me. But for sure someone like Michelle who has 474 and gets on average one per day looks very interesting.

BTW ladies - if you do get a Neutral or Negative my advice is don't get too upset. It looks really bad on you (IMO) if you respond with anger and obvious lies like I've seen some girls do. Punters can see through that. Its best to just be honest if you messed up eg. say "I'm sorry .... if you book me again I'll make it upto you". Its a chance to show that you are nice. After all we all make mistakes sometimes. I do - loads!

When I first joined AW about 3 years ago I naively thought that the idea of the AW feedback system was to give honest feedback like eBay. So I did pretty soon send a girl a Neutral - a Polish girl who wouldn't do half the things on her Enjoys list. In return she gave me a Negative and told all sorts of lies.

So I had to dump that profile and create a new one. I learnt to only ever leave Positive feedbacks. If I don't think she deserves a Positive I don't leave any AW feedback. I assume this is common place as many girls have been working for ages (I always check what date their profile was created) but have very few feedbacks - which I see as an indication that I shouldn't book them.

I don't just book girls with lots of feedback, I'm more interested that they have received regular positive feedback since they started eg. a girl who started 2 months ago and has 20 feedbacks looks very interesting to me. But for sure someone like Michelle who has 474 and gets on average one per day looks very interesting.
I suspect this is the reason so many guys have that little red number next to their profile name on aw. If you dig deeper often they have sent perhaps only a few emails from the first account and it only lasted them a few weeks till they changed to a new one which then then have hundreds of emails sent from.

Me too, I thought the only real negatives on the punter side were persistent time wasters or dangerous punters. I never imagined that a well timed cancellation would attract a neutral. I would like to think I have learned my lesson but you cannot account for traffic jams, train delays and sickness. If I had the 'flu and not wanted to give it to the wg would that have attracted a neutral. :unknown:

I had a red number against mine for a while (no idea if I still have) as I allowed a prossie to log into her account on my tablet :dash: Didn't know at the time that would be an issue

I used to give feedback but do not provide field reports as some of the memories are selfishly treasured. I have only given 2 negative ratings 1 was a bait and switch and 1 was a WG that appears to be unhinged. The first one was a bait and switch and the other was to a WG I will not name but appears to have issues confusing punters who ring her or text her. It was so bizarre, I call her and made the booking, sent a booking request afterwards as agreed, she sounded quite nice on the phone and even suggested an outcall to my hotel which she was happy to do. Had an excellent discussion as well. Trouble started when I got to the hotel she was staying at, called her to say I was in the lobby, she said, give me 10 mins, running a little late, I said, no problems, will have a quick drink. 10 mins later I call her and she threatens me with the police and I am like what? She accuses me of being a stalker and says she will out me and I think to myself she's mistaken and tell her about our earlier conversation but that incensed her more and she said, she was calling the police. I started laughing because I thought she was teasing me or something and that made her even more upset. Just put it down to experience. Funny thing is I joined UKP months after and saw a few others had a similar experience with her. Just thought to myself, dodged a bullet, imagine being in a room alone with her

AW feedback can be a minefield but it can have its uses. I always check feedback history and now know the names of a few punters who have seen the same wg's I have. If they have a similar opinion of her, and I see their name on the profile of someone I've not seen, at least I know it's a genuine enough profile.

I am not bothered about AW feedback, it's nice when somebody leaves it but I don't very often use the booking system. I only bother looking at guys feedback to see who they have seen. A review about TW or no shows interest me.

I find that 99% of girls always wait until the punter has posted feedback on their before they respond with feedback on his. Really it should make no difference what the client posts, as long as they are clean, respectful etc.

I find that 99% of girls always wait until the punter has posted feedback on their before they respond with feedback on his. Really it should make no difference what the client posts, as long as they are clean, respectful etc.
I never worry about that, it makes sense from their point of view. A girl you see regularly won;t worry and will happily leave feedback first, you wouldn't be seeing her regularly if it wasn;t good. Mind the fun of then trying to out do each other on feedback comments can be a laugh :lol::lol: that just adds to the excitment of seeing her the next time.

I always leave feedback after I receive just because I like to respond to his in a particular way so they somehow mach. Kinda like a rime in a poetry only I can understand :))
It is always nice to see a personalised comment rather than a cut and paste job. I think it shows attention to detail and if that is also shown in the actual booking it can make the difference between a good experience and a great one :)

I usually give neutral if punter didn't show up and didn't bother to let me know.
I would expect a neg if I didnt turn up and let the girl know as thats time lost...call me a dick but the one time I had to cancel at last minute I sent amazon vouchers as in my view I had booked her time and felt the need to pay up. I then seen her again 2 weeks later without the need of feeling bad or grovelling to get the booking. Its a business.

It is always nice to see a personalised comment rather than a cut and paste job. I think it shows attention to detail and if that is also shown in the actual booking it can make the difference between a good experience and a great one :)
Yeah I hate the stylised feedback you see when you go into the five guys before you and the line is the same every time. I always try to think of the date in question and just go with my gut instinct.

I once saw a Polish girl who left me feedback that she had cut and paste from somewhere else. It even had the date stamp from a few months ago pasted with the text!:unknown: She realised and apologised by email after.

I always leave feedback after I receive just because I like to respond to his in a particular way so they somehow mach. Kinda like a rime in a poetry only I can understand :))
Like he says "roses are red, violets are like you"
And you reply "my hair is blond, your hair once grew"
:dance:

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I didn't realise this. I've always left feedback as soon as I've confirmed that the booking went ahead so all my feedback is given before I've received any. I guess that shows that my positives are all genuine though!

I really am not interested in feedback. I rarely book on AW, I have a few to keep people happy, if they need to check.
However I will always give feedback if asked to by good new escorts trying to build up their profile.

I was wondering if escorts reads a punters feedback if he has a negative or just automatically think he's a bad client .
I have a negative that if you read the comment is very obviously meant to be a positive as the last just clicked negative instead of positive .

L

~LittleMissOrla~

I was wondering if escorts reads a punters feedback if he has a negative or just automatically think he's a bad client .
I have a negative that if you read the comment is very obviously meant to be a positive as the last just clicked negative instead of positive .
I always read the negatives and I've seen a few where somebody has left glowing feedback and clearly pressed the wrong button. It doesn't put me off at all if that's the case!

As a general rule I totally ignore AW feedback and rely on UKP and hopefully increasingly UKE for genuine / reliable reviews.

However, for new girls you sometimes don't have a choice if they have no UKP/E feedback. In that case I normally check who a girl's AW fb is from - if it's all from punters with less than 5 fb themselves I assume it's unreliable. If there are punters with higher fb I go into their fb and scan the names of other escorts they've seen. I'm looking for 2 things. 1) have they seen girls I'd trust (ideally escorts I've seen myself and rated highly, but at a push escorts who I now are well reviewed on UKP) in which case they go up my list and 2) I have a bit of a photographic memory so if I scan through two or three punters and see the same names repeating over and over it starts to look like a review ring where they're all circle-jerking each other to boost their ratings and I'll avoid.

If there are negatives I do occasionally check them but usually it's a mutual disagreement which I ignore completely.

I do check to see if the lady I'm interested in seeing has feedback on ukp but only take any notice if she has more than one negative feedback. Take Michele independent for example who has over twenty positive reviews on ukp , and only one negative . I don't take a blind but if notice to the negative because of all the positives .