Appointment jitters

Well if I am going to be a contributor to this site I may as well jump in with my foibles. I wouldn't say I am a novice or a well worn punter. Somewhere in the middle. But those nerves that kick in about an hour before an appointment continue to haunt me. Its advisable to have a washroom nearby like Mcdonalds or something.

Question do most wgs suffer the same way before a new visitor or are you able to relax even if you have never seen the guy before and just had a five minute chat on the phone. It must be nerve wracking and how do you deal with it.

Same here, I also get very anxious. I'm naturally quite shy but hope that with more experience it will improve.

Well if I am going to be a contributor to this site I may as well jump in with my foibles. I wouldn't say I am a novice or a well worn punter. Somewhere in the middle. But those nerves that kick in about an hour before an appointment continue to haunt me. Its advisable to have a washroom nearby like Mcdonalds or something.

Question do most wgs suffer the same way before a new visitor or are you able to relax even if you have never seen the guy before and just had a five minute chat on the phone. It must be nerve wracking and how do you deal with it.

great question :hi:

I guess it's a case of getting used to it. Yes we still stress as we have no idea who can come thru the doors.
But I find it rather normal now :)
Can I ask, when a punter leaves after a first booking do you make a mental note about whether you hope they become a regular or hope they never try to book you again. What is it about someone that makes you feel comfortable around them & what are the things that make you feel uncomfortable.

I rarely get nervous when going on a visit, more excited I would say but on occasion it does happen and it's usually when I'm seeing someone for a second time. Even then I would describe it as excited nervousness and quite pleasurable.

It depends on the circumstances and how the client has been when communicating with me. Generally I can be a little on edge, and apprehensive. I find having a pre-booking routine to be beneficial and now I'm outcall only the journey can provide opportunity to listen to music or the radio and it becomes a sort of nice drive out!

Same here, I also get very anxious. I'm naturally quite shy but hope that with more experience it will improve.
Same here.
I've done a few hotel outcalls and the hour leading up to the event I'm in & out the bathroom every five minutes!:dash:

So far I am impressed how well the ladies deal with it. I do enjoy the anticipation but I will look forward to the days when I am somewhat less apprehensive and my system can enjoy it too :thumbsup:

If it's someone new to me then yes I get very nervous. By now it shouldn't bother me but I still get the adrenalin rush, the scared feeling the worry about if I made the right choice in agreeing to see them as well as excitement. If it's someone I have met then I know he is a nice guy so I am relaxed and calm. I get ready very early so I can read before a booking so that helps me relax so that hopefully the punter doesn't see my nerves

Kudos to you Dani, I know a glass of wine would help me but it has a detrimental affect on Mr Plod so I sit in Mcdonalds with water or coffee.
What gets me through it is knowing what is coming and seeing all the people around me who have no clue...... :drinks:

If it's a brand new client I do get nervous before they arrive.

I tend to worry about whether they're going to be disappointed when they see me, and whether we'll click personality-wise.

Also all the normal worries us girls might have; is the client going to be arrogant, aggressive, pushy, etc.

If it's a brand new client I do get nervous before they arrive.

I tend to worry about whether they're going to be disappointed when they see me, and whether we'll click personality-wise.

Also all the normal worries us girls might have; is the client going to be arrogant, aggressive, pushy, etc.

I must admit it had never occurred to me that they might be nervous over that. Saying that if I think the girl has made an effort and looks attractive to me I do comment and make a a compliment.

I still get very nervous if I see a new person...I think it's just natural, the fear of the unknown!

I always have an emergency alcoholic drink in my fridge for the more nervous client. It helps break any tension by having a quick glass of wine together...a little chat and getting to know each other rather than someone who I've known for while (they get ravished as soon as they door is opened :lol:)

Xx

Its funny, when they talk about role play in schoolgirl dresses etc it does nothing for me.

But the idea of being ravished as the door opens just sends me weak at the knees.

Must.....leave.....uke....stop.....thinking.........:dash:

In the best possible way, it is nice to hear some of the ladies here say they get nervous in the build up. I get very nervous when meeting a new girl - externally it doesn't show but inside I'm shaking. If I book her again, then I don't really feel nervous at all.

With regards to what Jessamy said, about the worry of what punters will think of her appearance, surely this is less of a worry to you and other ladies who have face pictures on your profiles ? Punters will have a good idea of what you look like, whereas without face pics it is far more possible for a punter to build up a false image. Still the fact that you do worry shows that you obviously care about how you look and put in an effort to look your best. I hope you don't mind me saying that you look fab in your pictures by the way:thumbsup:

:unknown:

First time ever I was nervous a little but that's it

Go clean and polite what more can you do?
I'm not looking to impress or present, the most I look for is it to not be unbearable for the other party, I've only seen two different people up to yet but at the start of the first meet with both I just said if there's anything you don't like or not enjoying please say, would rather know than not be told and the dynamic take a nose dive

I am never nervous when punting nowadays, I am excited with anticipation. The last time I was nervous was before my first sex party, I was bricking it and nearly didn't go in, very fortunately I did go in and found there was nothing to be nervous about.

I still get very nervous if I see a new person...I think it's just natural, the fear of the unknown!

I always have an emergency alcoholic drink in my fridge for the more nervous client. It helps break any tension by having a quick glass of wine together...a little chat and getting to know each other rather than someone who I've known for while (they get ravished as soon as they door is opened :lol:)

Xx
I hope you are going to ravish me this coming Thursday when I see you ,haha :)

No Im never anxious before a booking. If you are worrying about every new guy coming to your door then you would be a constant bag of nerves. If someone sets of my gut feeling when Im speaking to them on the phone then I dont take a booking with them. It may sound like cutting my own throat money wise but whats the point if Im nervous the whole time they are there, it will show and then they will feel on edge aswell...surefire way to misunderstandings, possible miscommunications and no one has a good time. I prefer to be posative when a new guy is coming along.

No Im never anxious before a booking. If you are worrying about every new guy coming to your door then you would be a constant bag of nerves. If someone sets of my gut feeling when Im speaking to them on the phone then I dont take a booking with them. It may sound like cutting my own throat money wise but whats the point if Im nervous the whole time they are there, it will show and then they will feel on edge aswell...surefire way to misunderstandings, possible miscommunications and no one has a good time. I prefer to be posative when a new guy is coming along.
Always go with your gut instinct. Same applies to punter and I'm sure there are many on here that have decided not to make a booking based on this after speaking to a girl..

By the way, are you planning to add a link to your AW profile? (if you have one). It's always nice to know about more about the girls who have decided to join in :)

Anticipation+Expectation = Adrenaline Rush.

For me, this it what gets the punt off to a good start. Yes, it could be a disapointment, but the chances are less due to UKP & now UKE. :thumbsup:

+1 used to get very nervous but now I almost always know what to expect thanks to good research and so I'm mostly very excited.

I need to get some new professional pics done but there are far more recently taken selfie style pix in my free gallery.
There are some great pictures on there. Love the sploshing pool but the pic of the 'real feel 10 inch strap on' made me involuntarily cross my legs :scare:

:lol:

There are some great pictures on there. Love the sploshing pool but the pic of the 'real feel 10 inch strap on' made me involuntarily cross my legs :scare:

:lol:
Haha its for those who request only, dont worry, I dont spring it on every poor unsuspecting guy, that would be a bit :wackogirl:

Haha its for those who request only, dont worry, I dont spring it on every poor unsuspecting guy, that would be a bit :wackogirl:
Oh I'm sure that there are more than a few on here that would love it. I think I would need to start with something a hell of a lot smaller first :D

Oh I'm sure that there are more than a few on here that would love it. I think I would need to start with something a hell of a lot smaller first :D
Oh I have a much smaller one too, thats just my new one. Its strange, often guys who phone up and ask to be taken hard with my biggest dildo cant even get the tip in, yet guys who come along just to try it often end up loving it even if they stick to the small one only. Its all about preparation, warming up the muscle and I start of with a toy the same width as my little finger then work my way up. It is meant to be pleasurable after all and I love introducing guys to new things, Id be mortified if I was the one who put someone off something. You wouldnt believe how many guys have tried electro with me for the first time recently...and loved it, its all in the settings, it starts so low you cant even feel it

Last edited:
Oh I have a much smaller one too, thats just my new one. Its strange, often guys who phone up and ask to be taken hard with my biggest dildo cant even get the tip in, yet guys who come along just to try it often end up loving it even if they stick to the small one only. Its all about preparation, warming up the muscle and I start of with a toy the same width as my little finger then work my way up. It is meant to be pleasurable after all and I love introducing guys to new things, Id be mortified if I was the one who put someone off something. You wouldnt believe how many guys have tried electro with me for the first time recently...and loved it, its all in the settings, it starts so low you cant even feel it
I've tried prostate massage before and that was amazing so I'm open to the idea of experimenting a bit more with anal play. I'll try most things once :D

Great website Chloe, and pics are just fine.Do you have plans to come further north than Coventry...that white blouse needs whipping off by me!

Last edited:
Great website Chloe, and pics are just fine.Do you have plans to come further north than Coventry...that white blouse needs whipping off by me!
Oooer! I cant at the moment due to travel and home constraints but its definatley on the cards probably from next year. I plan to do Harrogate one day just because I love that town,its so cute and I love yorkshire because thats where I spent most of my childhood. Brings me virtually to tears when I do get up there then have to come back down here. Thanks re the website, its a home made jobby x

Apologies for steering this bit off topic.I do suffer form pre-punt nerves sometimes
Oooer! I cant at the moment due to travel and home constraints but its definatley on the cards probably from next year. I plan to do Harrogate one day just because I love that town,its so cute and I love yorkshire because thats where I spent most of my childhood. Brings me virtually to tears when I do get up there then have to come back down here. Thanks re the website, its a home made jobby x
All the best things are made in Yorkshire :hi:

I'm always nervous, my insecurities is what got me into punting in the first place as I consider myself hideous and often need the reassurance of another woman - even if I'm paying for it!!

Vary rarely...but I only used to see girls about my own age and was very comfortable with them.
However when I started to see the younger girls I became nervous before a booking.
I thought the age gap would be too much for some of them....but couldnt have been more wrong.
And Tori......I made it to the bedroom before you ravished me.:yahoo:

No not really. Maybe just a little but that's unusual :)
We can test the theory at the end of the week Michelle when I see you for the first time, will pop you a PM.

Mind wouldn't surprise me if some of the girls I have seen come on here and tell you not to open the door :(:( hope not as really looking forward to seeing you.

I used to get nervous when I first started. But not anymore.
The only exception is when a guy has specifically asked for a dominatrix role play with a list of things he wants. I have to mentally tick them off in my head as I go along and remember to get every request included in the allotted time we have xx

Most of meets are more extreme I'm submissive so it is usually more Dominate men that I meet so there is an intense rush of excitement if the nerves go before a meet then I think it's time to hang up my cuffs and lead the nerves add to it ,everyone's different though that's just my take on it .

Nicky X

Most of meets are more extreme I'm submissive so it is usually more Dominate men that I meet so there is an intense rush of excitement if the nerves go before a meet then I think it's time to hang up my cuffs and lead the nerves add to it ,everyone's different though that's just my take on it .

Nicky X
So incorporating the nerves into the act, brilliant. I never let on that I am a bag of nerves when the door opens but maybe I should try it out .....

I'm always nervous, my insecurities is what got me into punting in the first place as I consider myself hideous and often need the reassurance of another woman - even if I'm paying for it!!

Don't worry I'm ugly as fuck, unfit and not good in bed but its not dating so I can say the above easily

Undersell over deliver